Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IDS and ZHC's 20:33 - Apr 17 with 1894 viewsSwanzay

Can this snake stoop any lower?

Iain Duncan Smith thinks zero-hours contracts aren't that bad, they just have an image problem.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/17/zero-hours-contracts-ids_n_7086104.ht
[Post edited 17 Apr 2015 20:33]
IDS and ZHC's on 20:39 - Apr 17 with 1872 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ah yes, IDS. It's been a while since anyone took anything he says seriously hasn't it?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

IDS and ZHC's on 20:44 - Apr 17 with 1864 viewsexiledclaseboy

IDS and ZHC's on 20:39 - Apr 17 by NeiltheTaylor

Ah yes, IDS. It's been a while since anyone took anything he says seriously hasn't it?

If only. He's been the architect of the benefit butchery of the last five years. Probably the biggest ideological right winger in the cabinet.

Poll: Tory leader

IDS and ZHC's on 20:52 - Apr 17 with 1848 viewsFlashberryjack

IDS and ZHC's on 20:44 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

If only. He's been the architect of the benefit butchery of the last five years. Probably the biggest ideological right winger in the cabinet.

Sorry Clase, down arrowed you by mistake.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

IDS and ZHC's on 20:53 - Apr 17 with 1846 viewsjedijack

Fexible working ffs!! Absolute scum and I hope to f*** we see the back of him on May 7th
IDS and ZHC's on 20:57 - Apr 17 with 1838 viewsWitneyjack

I have a number of retired friends who now have a job on zero hours contracts. It suits them down to the ground. They aren't for everyone but to outlaw them completely seems rather draconian.
IDS and ZHC's on 20:59 - Apr 17 with 1826 viewsC_jack

There's nothing wrong with them, per say.

There's something wrong with how employers abuse them.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

IDS and ZHC's on 21:00 - Apr 17 with 1818 viewsWitneyjack

IDS and ZHC's on 20:59 - Apr 17 by C_jack

There's nothing wrong with them, per say.

There's something wrong with how employers abuse them.

I agree, but Labour's solution is to outlaw them. Bizarre to say the least.
IDS and ZHC's on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 1774 viewsexiledclaseboy

IDS and ZHC's on 21:00 - Apr 17 by Witneyjack

I agree, but Labour's solution is to outlaw them. Bizarre to say the least.

Wrong. Read the policy properly.

Login to get fewer ads

IDS and ZHC's on 22:01 - Apr 17 with 1754 viewsWitneyjack

IDS and ZHC's on 21:54 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

Wrong. Read the policy properly.

Well so is Ed Milliband who said live on Sky News a couple of days ago "We will outlaw zero contract hours". Perhaps he should read the manifesto as well?
IDS and ZHC's on 22:03 - Apr 17 with 1740 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's a c@nt of the highest order

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

IDS and ZHC's on 22:05 - Apr 17 with 1733 viewsexiledclaseboy

IDS and ZHC's on 22:01 - Apr 17 by Witneyjack

Well so is Ed Milliband who said live on Sky News a couple of days ago "We will outlaw zero contract hours". Perhaps he should read the manifesto as well?

Perhaps he should. Or perhaps it was judiciously edited or you heard it wrong.

http://www.labour.org.uk/issues/detail/zero-hours-contracts

IDS and ZHC's on 22:11 - Apr 17 with 1710 viewsSweyns_Eye

IDS and ZHC's on 22:05 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

I'd been wondering if they'd locked up IDS in the 'keep-away-from-the-media-at-all-costs' box for the campaign duration and was surprised to hear him on the radio this morning. I also see he popped up on telly later in the day too.

Based on his input today, I'm sure he'll be back in the safe house in Reigate tomorrow, playing snap for 8 hours with Michael Green.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

IDS and ZHC's on 22:12 - Apr 17 with 1708 viewsWitneyjack

IDS and ZHC's on 22:05 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

I can assure you I didn't hear it wrong. As I said I have friends who are employed on them. I also have 3 12 years until I retire from the Police so I have paid particular attention when politicians talk about them as it would be something I would be interested in.
Add to that the fact I am into my 10th week off work following my knee replacement, television has been a big part of my life!
He wasn't edited as he was speaking live to a Labour party audience.
IDS and ZHC's on 22:16 - Apr 17 with 1690 viewsexiledclaseboy

IDS and ZHC's on 22:12 - Apr 17 by Witneyjack

I can assure you I didn't hear it wrong. As I said I have friends who are employed on them. I also have 3 12 years until I retire from the Police so I have paid particular attention when politicians talk about them as it would be something I would be interested in.
Add to that the fact I am into my 10th week off work following my knee replacement, television has been a big part of my life!

I'm not sure your mates, dodgy knee and impending retirement are relevant to your aural abilities. Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, the policy is to give more protection to those on these contracts so they can't be exploited as some are now.

IDS and ZHC's on 22:20 - Apr 17 with 1683 viewsjackforever

IDS and ZHC's on 22:12 - Apr 17 by Witneyjack

No offence but i really dont think zero hour contracts shouldn't be banned because it suits retired coppers. Imagine the police force operated that way. They are a disgrace and are harming families. People are being forced to take these 'jobs' under threat of benefit sanctions.
IDS and ZHC's on 22:25 - Apr 17 with 1668 viewsWitneyjack

IDS and ZHC's on 22:20 - Apr 17 by jackforever

No offence but i really dont think zero hour contracts shouldn't be banned because it suits retired coppers. Imagine the police force operated that way. They are a disgrace and are harming families. People are being forced to take these 'jobs' under threat of benefit sanctions.

That isn't what I said. You should be a politician with those misrepresentation skills!

I said that they suit SOME people and IF the plan was to outlaw them, I didn't think that was right. I agree that SOME employers exploit them and quite rightly this should be addressed.
IDS and ZHC's on 22:26 - Apr 17 with 1662 viewsWitneyjack

IDS and ZHC's on 22:16 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not sure your mates, dodgy knee and impending retirement are relevant to your aural abilities. Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, the policy is to give more protection to those on these contracts so they can't be exploited as some are now.

I walked into that..........😁
IDS and ZHC's on 22:34 - Apr 17 with 1643 viewsSweyns_Eye

There is some merit for some (say) small employers having a few employees on zero hours contracts.

Yet the extreme is that a big business like Sports Direct has 15000 employees on zero hours contracts. The work is there, but companies like Sports Direct are exploiting the rules to the detriment of the majority of their staff.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

IDS and ZHC's on 22:39 - Apr 17 with 1633 viewsLohengrin

IDS and ZHC's on 22:34 - Apr 17 by Sweyns_Eye

There is some merit for some (say) small employers having a few employees on zero hours contracts.

Yet the extreme is that a big business like Sports Direct has 15000 employees on zero hours contracts. The work is there, but companies like Sports Direct are exploiting the rules to the detriment of the majority of their staff.

Never mind the contracts, look what they've done to Lonsdale! From early 80's niche chic to the methodone queue!!!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

IDS and ZHC's on 22:40 - Apr 17 with 1633 viewscontroversial_jack

He's a very bad man indeed
IDS and ZHC's on 23:00 - Apr 17 with 1616 viewsAngelRangelQS

He's pretty much right to be fair.

This government has presided over Tribunal fees, the scrapping of legal aid for employment advice and an increase in the qualifying period for unfair dismissal from one year to two years.

But yeah, let's keep banging the drum about how bad zero hours contacts are when it adversely affects about 1% of the working population and they are essential in some industries.
IDS and ZHC's on 00:03 - Apr 18 with 1565 viewsTreforys_Jack

Company I work for has decided this is the way to go, not good!!!!
IDS and ZHC's on 09:09 - Apr 19 with 1412 viewsAngelRangelQS

IDS and ZHC's on 00:03 - Apr 18 by Treforys_Jack

Company I work for has decided this is the way to go, not good!!!!

How long have you been there mate?
IDS and ZHC's on 12:04 - Apr 19 with 1360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

F*cker got his comeuppance here

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024