Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread 08:48 - Apr 18 with 32793 viewsAndy1300

Not seen one yet so thought I would start one

V

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 08:49 - Apr 18 with 9400 viewsAndy1300

I'm going for a 2-1 win for us

Safe journey all those travelling to the game today

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 08:52 - Apr 18 with 9383 viewsdgt73

Apparently we have no chance today- Leicester are a team in form, so i keep on hearing and we have nothing to play for.........so I'm going for a 4-0 hammering for us today.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 09:26 - Apr 18 with 9310 viewsphact0rri

After reading the Foxes Forums I'm really up for this match today. they expect end to end. I hope thats the case. but I see us edging them out with a 2-1 or 1-0 win. be nice to see Nelson give a little tough loving to the back of the net today.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 09:35 - Apr 18 with 9276 viewsSwansNZ

1-1 Jonjo to score

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 09:40 - Apr 18 with 9267 viewssomersetsimon

I think it all depends on who is more confused by our new team selection and formation - us or Leicester...

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 10:11 - Apr 18 with 9211 viewsmarchamjack

just setting off with Mrs MJ...2-1 either way

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 10:17 - Apr 18 with 9201 viewsGlyn1

On my way as well.

Let's all remember to sing "Happy Birthday" to Fab as well - do they do that in Poland?

Yep, 2-1 either way, (but the bookies are offering 11-4 on a Swansea win which will pay for the ticket).
[Post edited 18 Apr 2015 10:19]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 10:25 - Apr 18 with 9170 viewsPolskijack

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 10:17 - Apr 18 by Glyn1

On my way as well.

Let's all remember to sing "Happy Birthday" to Fab as well - do they do that in Poland?

Yep, 2-1 either way, (but the bookies are offering 11-4 on a Swansea win which will pay for the ticket).
[Post edited 18 Apr 2015 10:19]

Here they say and sing Sto Lat (means 100 years). I'm sure something like:

Sto Lat Fab
Sto Lat Fab etc would work!

Couldn't be easier!
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 10:33 - Apr 18 with 9139 viewsmax936

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 10:25 - Apr 18 by Polskijack

Here they say and sing Sto Lat (means 100 years). I'm sure something like:

Sto Lat Fab
Sto Lat Fab etc would work!

Couldn't be easier!

Whats Polish for "Clean sheet Fab"

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:12 - Apr 18 with 9058 viewsLord_Bony

One in the eye for Gary Lineker...1.0 us

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:18 - Apr 18 with 9041 viewsorion3016

According to all the media reports its all about them and we are just making up the numbers. I am a bit worried about lack of fire power so nelson give it your best. 1-1

Be over there now after

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:32 - Apr 18 with 9008 viewsbudegan

Apologies if I'm being thick but how do Smith's crisps relate to us?
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:35 - Apr 18 with 8997 viewsHighjack

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:32 - Apr 18 by budegan

They don't.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:42 - Apr 18 with 8975 viewsWarwickHunt

There used to be a Smith's factory in Fforestfach until it was taken over by...

...Walker's.

Tenuous at best.
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:47 - Apr 18 with 8965 viewsHighjack

They are both owned by pepsi anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:02 - Apr 18 with 8922 viewsSwansNZ

Have you not heard of Tommy Smith?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:11 - Apr 18 with 8889 viewsmacthejack

Draw today I reckon, 2-2. Siggy x2
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:25 - Apr 18 with 8863 viewsAquinas

I'd prefer Dyer up top instead of Nelson.
Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:42 - Apr 18 with 8813 viewsAndy1300

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 09:40 - Apr 18 by somersetsimon

I think it all depends on who is more confused by our new team selection and formation - us or Leicester...

Brilliant

Number 1 team in Wales

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:52 - Apr 18 with 8783 viewsmax936

I'd take a point right now, but I don't think we'll get anything,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:53 - Apr 18 with 8778 viewsorion3016

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:25 - Apr 18 by Aquinas

I'd prefer Dyer up top instead of Nelson.

Poor Nathan is a shadow of his former self

Be over there now after

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 13:14 - Apr 18 with 8706 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

3-1 swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 13:16 - Apr 18 with 8708 viewsHighjack

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:53 - Apr 18 by orion3016

Poor Nathan is a shadow of his former self

At the start of this season people were moaning he should be picked for England because he was playing well and scoring.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 13:42 - Apr 18 with 8606 viewsGlyn1

Full match commentary on BBC Radio 5 which you should be able to get overseas as well as here.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 13:59 - Apr 18 with 8552 viewsunion_jack

Leicester City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:12 - Apr 18 by Lord_Bony

One in the eye for Gary Lineker...1.0 us

Our position on MOTD will depend very much on this result today!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024