Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wealthy 16:58 - Apr 18 with 8514 viewsperchrockjack

Now come on ,lets have it.

Own home
continental holidays
cash in bank
no debt
Car (new)
nice garden
designer underwear

or is it more class bollux to keep us "the poorest part of the uk" as the lovery Leanne says

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wealthy on 15:43 - Apr 20 with 846 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Wealthy on 20:38 - Apr 20 with 757 viewsperchrockjack

That s seasick Steve neilo

Wealthy on 10:55 - Apr 21 with 686 viewsLord_Bony

Wealthy on 14:18 - Apr 20 by monmouth

I had hoped that in my bright optimistic sun kissed world, we were going to reach a nice groovy consensus that 'wealth' isn't primarily about money, which is maybe a hygiene factor. I liked the way the 'eye' argument might have shaped up....opportunity benefit of health, faculties, and peace of mind...vs pointless acquisition of shiny toys.

Sadly, it seems that might not be the case.

Exactly.

People missing the point here.

Hypothetically...Would you take £10 million and get Incurable lung disease or terminal cancer or walk away with nothing?

I dare say some on here would be tempted to take the money...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wealthy on 11:01 - Apr 21 with 679 viewsperchrockjack

No, when people talk about "wealth" I d suggest a healthy majority would relate to finance or acquisition.

Those of us who ve had life changing scenarios, whether with self or loved ones are fully aware good health is not just wealth ;its everything really.

So take care out there..

We re off to the sea front to see the estimable Esther- infinitely more lovely than Leanne- McVEY fight for her seat.

I ll be looking to get some leftie BBC journo interview me. Watch your screens at 6.

I ll have clean shoes on

Wealthy on 14:08 - Apr 21 with 629 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

On the subject of childcare, it varies greatly largely down to supply and demand.

My wife's sister's kids go to a nursery just up the road from where I work in Central London and she pays a lot less per hour than we do out in the South East commuter belt.

Most folk I've spoken to are in the same position as us but it's the price you pay to return home to somewhere that's quieter and not full of skagheads of an evening. It's our choice and I'm not complaining.

However, when they are both in School fulltime I'm going to withdraw the savings, get very drunk and roll around in it, throwing handfulls of cash in the air and laughing hysterically
Wealthy on 14:14 - Apr 21 with 619 viewsdameedna

Just been on a surfing holiday and read the richard e grant auto whilst resting which includes hugh grant showing off about being wealthy, his wife at the time is a thick as they come pretty slapper from basingstoke.... life is a rich tapestry so it is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024