Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not a good league table to be near the top in 22:42 - Apr 18 with 1997 viewscentrestandswan

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/the-10-safest-townsand-the-10-most-dangero

Could do without this negative image

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

not a good league table to be near the top in on 12:49 - Apr 19 with 1829 viewsMrSwansea

That is complete rubbish - the key is in recorded crimes. Lived in Swansea and Wycombe, Swansea is 100 times safer.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

not a good league table to be near the top in on 13:17 - Apr 19 with 1799 viewsLohengrin

not a good league table to be near the top in on 12:49 - Apr 19 by MrSwansea

That is complete rubbish - the key is in recorded crimes. Lived in Swansea and Wycombe, Swansea is 100 times safer.

I wonder why that is?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

not a good league table to be near the top in on 14:07 - Apr 19 with 1754 viewsLeonisGod

Well I lived in Egham and it was certainly more posherer than down here innit. Not as friendly though.
not a good league table to be near the top in on 14:45 - Apr 19 with 1718 viewsmacthejack

not a good league table to be near the top in on 14:07 - Apr 19 by LeonisGod

Well I lived in Egham and it was certainly more posherer than down here innit. Not as friendly though.

As a Swansea uni student from Staines (next to Egham, admittedly not as nice but Egham ain't all that) I prefer and feel safer in Swansea.
not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:15 - Apr 19 with 1654 viewsperchrockjack

Hull safe then ,but Brighton. Not.

This survey survey s a cracker

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:21 - Apr 19 with 1661 viewsLohengrin

not a good league table to be near the top in on 14:45 - Apr 19 by macthejack

As a Swansea uni student from Staines (next to Egham, admittedly not as nice but Egham ain't all that) I prefer and feel safer in Swansea.

What are you reading?

not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:34 - Apr 19 with 1646 viewsmacthejack

not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:21 - Apr 19 by Lohengrin

What are you reading?

Physics
not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:38 - Apr 19 with 1639 viewsLohengrin

not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:34 - Apr 19 by macthejack

Physics

With a view to what, if I'm not being too nosey? My eldest did Physics amongst other things at A Level with a view to Medicine.

Login to get fewer ads

not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:40 - Apr 19 with 1630 viewsmacthejack

not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:38 - Apr 19 by Lohengrin

With a view to what, if I'm not being too nosey? My eldest did Physics amongst other things at A Level with a view to Medicine.

I'm quite interested in renewable energy and sustainability in general. I've applied for an internship with the tidal lagoon project. I've also applied to be a 'science writer' at the National Physical Laboratory in Teddington.
not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:42 - Apr 19 with 1623 viewsLohengrin

not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:40 - Apr 19 by macthejack

I'm quite interested in renewable energy and sustainability in general. I've applied for an internship with the tidal lagoon project. I've also applied to be a 'science writer' at the National Physical Laboratory in Teddington.

Good for you, son. I wish you all the luck in the world.

not a good league table to be near the top in on 17:11 - Apr 19 with 1588 viewsmacthejack

not a good league table to be near the top in on 16:42 - Apr 19 by Lohengrin

Good for you, son. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Cheers matey
not a good league table to be near the top in on 23:15 - Apr 19 with 1466 viewsjack_lord

Trying not to derail this but have you seen the prices of houses in Teddington? How the F can people afford that.

Back on track... I would guess that the devil is in the detail. What recorded crimes were they. Many may be student exuberance. Brynmill and Uplands or Mumbles are not exactly bad places to be a student.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

not a good league table to be near the top in on 23:43 - Apr 19 with 1450 viewsperchrockjack

Surveys like this are crap.

I was expecting Liverpool to be there though.

I mean to say

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

not a good league table to be near the top in on 12:18 - Apr 20 with 1360 viewsQuakerJack

York?!?!?! oh please, there hasn't been any crime in York since the medieval days.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

not a good league table to be near the top in on 12:40 - Apr 20 with 1344 viewsmattjenkins1990

not a good league table to be near the top in on 12:18 - Apr 20 by QuakerJack

York?!?!?! oh please, there hasn't been any crime in York since the medieval days.

I have had more trouble on nights out in bath than I ever did in Swansea.

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

not a good league table to be near the top in on 14:09 - Apr 20 with 1301 viewsMrSwansea

not a good league table to be near the top in on 13:17 - Apr 19 by Lohengrin

I wonder why that is?

What do you mean?

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

not a good league table to be near the top in on 14:32 - Apr 20 with 1284 viewsLohengrin

not a good league table to be near the top in on 14:09 - Apr 20 by MrSwansea

What do you mean?

Just that. In your opinion, having lived in both, what is it that makes Swansea a so much safer place to live?

not a good league table to be near the top in on 19:11 - Apr 20 with 1199 viewsPacemaker

The survey was carried out by a student rent website and looked at areas of student housing.

These areas are generally targeted by opportunistic thieves because students are not that switched on when it comes to crime prevention. They leave doors and windows open, bikes unlocked and many live in bed sits with a high turnover of tenants therefore many don't notice or know if someone is a stranger or tenant.

They also come to town with new phones, computers and a shit load of money. Crime recording is likely to be more accurate in places like Swansea with on site police etc. how Cardiff is not in there is very strange as there is a massive student population there.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

not a good league table to be near the top in on 20:18 - Apr 20 with 1153 viewsQuakerJack

not a good league table to be near the top in on 19:11 - Apr 20 by Pacemaker

The survey was carried out by a student rent website and looked at areas of student housing.

These areas are generally targeted by opportunistic thieves because students are not that switched on when it comes to crime prevention. They leave doors and windows open, bikes unlocked and many live in bed sits with a high turnover of tenants therefore many don't notice or know if someone is a stranger or tenant.

They also come to town with new phones, computers and a shit load of money. Crime recording is likely to be more accurate in places like Swansea with on site police etc. how Cardiff is not in there is very strange as there is a massive student population there.

If that's the cases then Middlesbrough should have won this hands down... The student houses are in a horrific area... Brothels and crack houses every two doors sandwiched between students every other house...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024