Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
670 people die in a capsized boat. 09:02 - Apr 19 with 6507 viewsJackfath

Horrific. However my point is this is holding the same weight on the news this morning as the complete and utter idiot Clarkson who is now blaming his fracas on stress due to a cancer scare.

I am ashamed that the media feed the red top loving public this sort of crap.

Society is broken.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:48 - Apr 19 with 841 viewsHumpty

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:02 - Apr 19 by builthjack

Awful the loss of lives in those tragedies.

Clarkson- what a tosser. Complete and utter knob. Met him at a petrol station once, he was putting fuel in and smoking. Then told the young girl on the checkout to do one when she challenged him. I called him a pri(k then and stand by it.

Yeah but maybe he'd had a long day and was a bit hungry.

Anyway telling people not to smoke when filling up with petrol is PC gone mad. Or something.
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:49 - Apr 19 with 841 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:46 - Apr 19 by dgt73

We have little influence in these counties ( i mean the ordinary man & woman in the street) so what would you like us to do ? Serious question.

Is one not allowed to feel utter sorrow for the loss and desperation of fellow humans?

I am not wishing to provide answers, that's for the politicians to sort out.

Serious answer.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:57 - Apr 19 with 828 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:49 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Is one not allowed to feel utter sorrow for the loss and desperation of fellow humans?

I am not wishing to provide answers, that's for the politicians to sort out.

Serious answer.

I don't think anyone has not expressed sorrow for these poor people......but somehow i get the impression that some people want to put the blame on people who have no influence at all in these matters.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:59 - Apr 19 with 822 viewsexiledclaseboy

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:19 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

I think there are alot of empty words on this thread. Im sure if the boat carrying 700 of those people docked in Swansea with them looking for somewhere to stay and using our health/benifits system to the max the general opinion would be different, though im sure alot of the posters here would be more than happy to put these people up in their own homes,feed them, provide them with clothes, help educate them and take them to the odd Swans game such is the sympathy .

A very sad thing and a tragic loss of life but lets not pretend people give a fook because most really don't, it's just an empty thread with false empathy to make people feel better about themselves, to pretend that they care.

Sad but true.

Might be true for you old son, but don't make the mistake of judging everyone by your standards. The only important thing here is the loss of human life. Your skewed view of where they were going and why and the assumption you've made that they were just out to screw someone health and benefits system says more about you than it does about them. You and I know nothing of their circumstances, where they were headed and what their plans were. Chances are they didn't have any. And now they're dead and all you can do is your best Farage goon impression. Idiotic.

Poll: Tory leader

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:00 - Apr 19 with 818 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:57 - Apr 19 by dgt73

I don't think anyone has not expressed sorrow for these poor people......but somehow i get the impression that some people want to put the blame on people who have no influence at all in these matters.

Sorry you've lost me.

I think (and I could be wrong) that you're trying to turn this into a "we don't want them in this country so fu ck em" debate.

Hideous.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:06 - Apr 19 with 805 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:00 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Sorry you've lost me.

I think (and I could be wrong) that you're trying to turn this into a "we don't want them in this country so fu ck em" debate.

Hideous.

Why did you bring clarkson in to it. Is it his fault the news executives & editors run his story before before this tragedy ? If you just wanted to express your sadness, why didn't you just do it, but we all know fath you normally have an ulterior motive.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:07 - Apr 19 with 798 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:25 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Absolute bololocks.

I didn't ask what was keeping your ears apart Jackfath.

I look forward to you telling us what it's like to feed,house and clothe these people, being as your so heart broken by the sinking of 700 people that quite frankly wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire .

It's an awful thing but that's just life, there are far too many dying poor people in our own country, which we can't service for warmth,food,clothes and health care . be thankful it's them and not you , be thankful you live in the prosperous west and not them, because if the tables were turned they wouldn't give a fook about you, life is cheap in those parts of the world ,always has been and always will be and no amount of money sent or education has changed any of it .

Charity begins at home, why don't we all start worrying about our own problems like starving kids and old people too poor to turn on the heating before we start taking on anybody elses .

Fookin soppy liberal attitudes mean we are forgetting our own problems and worrying about every other fookers!
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:08 - Apr 19 with 796 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:00 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Sorry you've lost me.

Hideous.

He doesn't like foreigners mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:09 - Apr 19 with 794 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:06 - Apr 19 by dgt73

Why did you bring clarkson in to it. Is it his fault the news executives & editors run his story before before this tragedy ? If you just wanted to express your sadness, why didn't you just do it, but we all know fath you normally have an ulterior motive.

Read the OP.

Now you're trying to turn this into a thread about me. I thought you (and several other posters) had got out of this rather wierd and frankly ever so boring obsession.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:11 - Apr 19 with 790 viewsHumpty

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:07 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

I look forward to you telling us what it's like to feed,house and clothe these people, being as your so heart broken by the sinking of 700 people that quite frankly wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire .

It's an awful thing but that's just life, there are far too many dying poor people in our own country, which we can't service for warmth,food,clothes and health care . be thankful it's them and not you , be thankful you live in the prosperous west and not them, because if the tables were turned they wouldn't give a fook about you, life is cheap in those parts of the world ,always has been and always will be and no amount of money sent or education has changed any of it .

Charity begins at home, why don't we all start worrying about our own problems like starving kids and old people too poor to turn on the heating before we start taking on anybody elses .

Fookin soppy liberal attitudes mean we are forgetting our own problems and worrying about every other fookers!

There aren't any poor people in the UK and if they are they deserve it because they don't work as hard as those with nice designed gardens and stuff.

I read it here recently.
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:12 - Apr 19 with 784 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:08 - Apr 19 by Darran

He doesn't like foreigners mun.

Far from it....but I'll ask you too. What is the answer. ?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:13 - Apr 19 with 775 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:07 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

No soppy liberal attitude here sonny.

I am merely stating how sad it is that these people are choosing this as a way of escaping their lives.

Sorry if that offends the UKIPers on here.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:14 - Apr 19 with 774 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:12 - Apr 19 by dgt73

Far from it....but I'll ask you too. What is the answer. ?

Oh leave it there for FFS you've made it painfully clear where you stand on foreigners over the last few years you're one of the biggest right wingers ever to post on here and I haven't got an answer.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:16 - Apr 19 with 770 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:09 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Read the OP.

Now you're trying to turn this into a thread about me. I thought you (and several other posters) had got out of this rather wierd and frankly ever so boring obsession.

It's not about you fath, believe me you are not that important even if you think so.....so I'll ask you again why bring clarkson in to it....also what is the solution to stop this happening again and have you emailed the news channel to express your disgust ?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:17 - Apr 19 with 766 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:14 - Apr 19 by Darran

Oh leave it there for FFS you've made it painfully clear where you stand on foreigners over the last few years you're one of the biggest right wingers ever to post on here and I haven't got an answer.

It's very sad when fellow humans aren't allowed to voice sympathy without some cynical imbecile trying to point score.

As I said in the OP, society is broken.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:18 - Apr 19 with 755 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:14 - Apr 19 by Darran

Show me one post I've made where I've said i don't like foreigners ? I just don't believe we in this country have all the answers to the worlds problems.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:19 - Apr 19 with 749 viewsHighjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 10:19 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Well it shows how desperate Africa is where there really is Poverty which d1ckheads in this country bang on about incessantly.

Ive not seen many poor, vulnerable, Tory scum ravaged, disaffected poverty line families looking to bale out of this country in this fashion.

Would they be better off staying home.

OBVIOUSLY NOT and that s the issue.

Africa has many questions to ask itself

Well according to the BBC these people smugglers get 9000 Euros off people a time for a trip on one of these death traps so they are not trying to escape poverty, they are fleeing from the conflicts that's ravaging the region, which we sadly have had a big part in creating.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:20 - Apr 19 with 746 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:17 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

It's very sad when fellow humans aren't allowed to voice sympathy without some cynical imbecile trying to point score.

As I said in the OP, society is broken.

Absolutely,one if the funniest things I've read in here is when he asked me the other week how I knew the fella with the Nazi tattoos was a racist.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:21 - Apr 19 with 742 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:18 - Apr 19 by dgt73

Show me one post I've made where I've said i don't like foreigners ? I just don't believe we in this country have all the answers to the worlds problems.

No I don't need to you're all over every thread that's got the slightest hint of racism.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:21 - Apr 19 with 740 viewsJackfath

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:20 - Apr 19 by Darran

Absolutely,one if the funniest things I've read in here is when he asked me the other week how I knew the fella with the Nazi tattoos was a racist.

Dear God. Beggars belief my friend.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:21 - Apr 19 with 740 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:20 - Apr 19 by Darran

Who was that ?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:23 - Apr 19 with 736 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:21 - Apr 19 by Darran

No I don't need to you're all over every thread that's got the slightest hint of racism.

What has this thread got to do with racism ?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 728 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 19:59 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Might be true for you old son, but don't make the mistake of judging everyone by your standards. The only important thing here is the loss of human life. Your skewed view of where they were going and why and the assumption you've made that they were just out to screw someone health and benefits system says more about you than it does about them. You and I know nothing of their circumstances, where they were headed and what their plans were. Chances are they didn't have any. And now they're dead and all you can do is your best Farage goon impression. Idiotic.

The loss of life is important to you is it ? really? in that case maybe if you care so much you should hop off over there and give them the required help .

How do you know i know nothing of their circumstances by the way ? having been around this rock we call planet earth i can tell you that our view and their view is polar different, in almost everything including how they value life , if you were on the beach trying to hep them they would club you over the head and try and sail you over the Med, that's a sorry fact i'm afraid.

This isn't a "farange" thing by the way, i find that bloke dispicable but what you fail to see is the reality of the situation.

We don't live in a fluffy shiny happy world, we live in a world totally divided, don't pretend to be all concerning because you live on the right side of the divide, if it does worry and concern you, pop on over and help out, if you don't fancy leaving the comfort of your 1st world home then thats fine, help and worry about those in your own country first.

Charity and sympathy begins at home, when we fix our own social problems then we can fix and worry and be concerned about others. soppy liberal bollocks is what id fookin the UK not immigrants,farange or the tory party( though they aint helping lol )
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 728 viewsdgt73

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:21 - Apr 19 by Darran

So you can't then ?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:25 - Apr 19 with 718 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 20:23 - Apr 19 by dgt73

What has this thread got to do with racism ?

Everything when you're involved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024