Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
670 people die in a capsized boat. 09:02 - Apr 19 with 6504 viewsJackfath

Horrific. However my point is this is holding the same weight on the news this morning as the complete and utter idiot Clarkson who is now blaming his fracas on stress due to a cancer scare.

I am ashamed that the media feed the red top loving public this sort of crap.

Society is broken.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:33 - Apr 19 with 1067 viewsexiledclaseboy

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:32 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

Yes and someone knew people on another boat and round and round we go .

We have digressed so far now, but the disgust lies with the poster who wanted to drag up things like 9/11 and the tsunami to try and prove a point which was not relevent to what i was saying, you keep very poor company in that respect Darran .

Tell ecb he is disgusting you tw"t

You are as thick as a canteen mug.

Poll: Tory leader

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:34 - Apr 19 with 1065 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:32 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

Yes and someone knew people on another boat and round and round we go .

We have digressed so far now, but the disgust lies with the poster who wanted to drag up things like 9/11 and the tsunami to try and prove a point which was not relevent to what i was saying, you keep very poor company in that respect Darran .

Tell ecb he is disgusting you tw"t

Ych y fi.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:38 - Apr 19 with 1060 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:33 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

You are as thick as a canteen mug.

And you are as thick as a Whale Omelette .

And also one sick fook too, all the points raised for debate such as poverty in the UK and you take it down a dark path, no wonder 3 of you guys have almost killed Planet Swans, never mind before long it will just be you 3 to suck each other off on here and nobody else.

Don't tell me, darran will now be offended because he has a fanny or something.

I' m out , cheers fuctards.
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:40 - Apr 19 with 1054 viewsHighjack

Are you Paltalkjack?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:41 - Apr 19 with 1053 viewsDarran

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:38 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

And you are as thick as a Whale Omelette .

And also one sick fook too, all the points raised for debate such as poverty in the UK and you take it down a dark path, no wonder 3 of you guys have almost killed Planet Swans, never mind before long it will just be you 3 to suck each other off on here and nobody else.

Don't tell me, darran will now be offended because he has a fanny or something.

I' m out , cheers fuctards.

Bye.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:42 - Apr 19 with 1051 viewsicecoldjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:41 - Apr 19 by Darran

Bye.

Bye, i'm on the other threads if you want to play nicely .
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:49 - Apr 19 with 1032 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Died trying to get a better life it's been claimed???

It's not necessary - why do they all seem to come to Europe? Why aren't the other african states or even arab states intervened? Oh yeah, nobody has really thought of this right? All too busy trying to claim that we are to blame.

There's a simple answer to this problem so nobody has to drown trying to get to Italy - the gateway to Europe..... force Africa and the Arab states to sort themselves out! How much longer can we continue to take in these migrants, who are NOT asylum seekers !?

Not being inhumane here - it's a sad loss of life. But it's also unnecessary. I'm simply being realistic here.

On the flip-side, the UK has one of the weakest systems for catching illegal immigrants and who's only intention is to make more money than they would at home and fleece the UK taxpayers. It's as straightforward as that in many instances.

If you want to know another home truth - if people are trying to escape poverty and starvation, why not sell all assets for Europe's churches such as gold and profits - afterall, their ideology is all about helping the poor is it not... the money made will likely pay off third world debt and help towards a better world where people can feed themselves. It's a fact that the church (Vatican) holds assets that would, in today's terms, solve world hunger.

There's many reasons why these people want to come to Europe. How long for, and why should we continue to take these in though? There are limits!

(Expecting a flurry of downvotes now from self-righteous liberals)

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:51 - Apr 19 with 1026 viewsHighjack

I'm far from a liberal but have a down vote anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:20 - Apr 19 with 994 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:51 - Apr 19 by Highjack

I'm far from a liberal but have a down vote anyway.

Nah - you come across as a pretentious pr1ck. Thanks for the downvote tho!

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:25 - Apr 19 with 989 viewsHighjack

Pretentious? Moi?

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:26 - Apr 19 with 985 viewsHighjack

In other news, someone's just coc ked up on the multiple username front...

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:28 - Apr 19 with 984 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:25 - Apr 19 by Highjack

Pretentious? Moi?

Yup. Look up the definition. Have a comment to make? Go ahead. If your comments are designed to make you appear more important or intelligent than you actually are, then that makes you 'pretentious'.

Oh, and a bit of a prick too.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:33 - Apr 19 with 979 viewsHighjack

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:28 - Apr 19 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Yup. Look up the definition. Have a comment to make? Go ahead. If your comments are designed to make you appear more important or intelligent than you actually are, then that makes you 'pretentious'.

Oh, and a bit of a prick too.

Good grief calm down my friend. You are getting angry on a football forum, go and have a nice cold beer and calm down.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:35 - Apr 19 with 974 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:33 - Apr 19 by Highjack

Good grief calm down my friend. You are getting angry on a football forum, go and have a nice cold beer and calm down.

Now what could make you think I'm angry. Just because I called you pretentious?

My, you're a sensitive fellow aren't you? Perhaps you should have the lie down.

The lack of smileys does not make an angry post.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:37 - Apr 19 with 971 viewsHighjack

I can hear you walloping away at your keyboard from here you angry man.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:41 - Apr 19 with 965 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:37 - Apr 19 by Highjack

I can hear you walloping away at your keyboard from here you angry man.

Ha haaa! Funny!

If there's any anger in my mind at the moment - it'll be to do with the fact that it's monday tomorrow.

Not even using caps, yet this still somehow manages to appear 'angry' to some? Carry on - nothing to see here.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:46 - Apr 19 with 957 viewsHighjack

Yes better carry on before you have a coronary.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:51 - Apr 19 with 950 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 22:46 - Apr 19 by Highjack

Yes better carry on before you have a coronary.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 23:07 - Apr 19 with 939 viewsHighjack

Calm down.

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 23:10 - Apr 19 with 933 viewsperchrockjack

Clasiecand I are opposites on here but I'm in his corner here having read the truly appalling stuff from posters with God only knows deep personal issues.

It can be a hesrless Fokker but to suggest a total stranger is an uncaring cocky is summat that deserves approbium.

De factor

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 23:29 - Apr 19 with 920 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 23:10 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Clasiecand I are opposites on here but I'm in his corner here having read the truly appalling stuff from posters with God only knows deep personal issues.

It can be a hesrless Fokker but to suggest a total stranger is an uncaring cocky is summat that deserves approbium.

De factor

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 23:42 - Apr 19 with 912 viewsperchrockjack

You ve dug out an old snap of me and me missus from 1979. So what.

Voulez vous couchez avec moi, l Annee prochaine.

J t aime voter pg tips Monsieur.

Edith

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 01:08 - Apr 20 with 905 viewsHumpty

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 21:49 - Apr 19 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Died trying to get a better life it's been claimed???

It's not necessary - why do they all seem to come to Europe? Why aren't the other african states or even arab states intervened? Oh yeah, nobody has really thought of this right? All too busy trying to claim that we are to blame.

There's a simple answer to this problem so nobody has to drown trying to get to Italy - the gateway to Europe..... force Africa and the Arab states to sort themselves out! How much longer can we continue to take in these migrants, who are NOT asylum seekers !?

Not being inhumane here - it's a sad loss of life. But it's also unnecessary. I'm simply being realistic here.

On the flip-side, the UK has one of the weakest systems for catching illegal immigrants and who's only intention is to make more money than they would at home and fleece the UK taxpayers. It's as straightforward as that in many instances.

If you want to know another home truth - if people are trying to escape poverty and starvation, why not sell all assets for Europe's churches such as gold and profits - afterall, their ideology is all about helping the poor is it not... the money made will likely pay off third world debt and help towards a better world where people can feed themselves. It's a fact that the church (Vatican) holds assets that would, in today's terms, solve world hunger.

There's many reasons why these people want to come to Europe. How long for, and why should we continue to take these in though? There are limits!

(Expecting a flurry of downvotes now from self-righteous liberals)

Heh! Calm down everyone. It'll all be sorted out now. The thickest specimen on this board has just joined in.

Watch the Bollocksmeter go off the scale!
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 01:11 - Apr 20 with 903 viewsHumpty

670 people die in a capsized boat. on 23:10 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

De factor

Heh! Sorry Eventhisnameistaken, I forgot about good old Perch.

You have been relegated to the second thickest specimen on here. Congratulations!
670 people die in a capsized boat. on 11:10 - Apr 20 with 836 viewsperchrockjack

Not that Im an ordinary man but dgt has a good point; ther s nowt we can do but it shows how desperate these people are and THAT is why its so sad.

Drowning, I may be wrong, doesn't seem a good death .

What we have to ask ourselves is why their countries are so Poor and Vulnerable, which brings me back to the "poor and vulnerable" people Lovely leannne goes on about.

We are ALL wealthy in relation to these poor bleeders.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024