Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 20:47 - Apr 19 with 5959 viewsDarran

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallfc/status/589831227256995840

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 4643 viewsexiledclaseboy

I do hope that's genuine. It reminds of the the PA announcer at Ninian Park years ago when the Vermin were on the brink of getting to the play off final. "Please stay off the pitch at the final whistle and the players will come back out to do a lap of honour" - just before Stoke scored two late goals to knock them out. Had some fun on Sleepinggiant,com that night.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 20:54]

Poll: Tory leader

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 20:53 - Apr 19 with 4625 viewsDarran

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 20:51 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

I do hope that's genuine. It reminds of the the PA announcer at Ninian Park years ago when the Vermin were on the brink of getting to the play off final. "Please stay off the pitch at the final whistle and the players will come back out to do a lap of honour" - just before Stoke scored two late goals to knock them out. Had some fun on Sleepinggiant,com that night.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallfc/status/589831418546675713

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 20:58 - Apr 19 with 4577 viewsDarran

I should just add before dgt jumps in that I know.

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 20:58 - Apr 19 with 4577 viewsMrSwerve

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 20:53 - Apr 19 by Darran

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallfc/status/589831418546675713

You couldn't make it up could you

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:05 - Apr 19 with 4513 viewshobo

It's not the official Liverpool twitter account
No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:09 - Apr 19 with 4486 viewsDafyddHuw

I don't despise Liverpool.

They were great to us when we we financially right in the brown stuff. Very classy of them. Hope we have the same class to do it to someone else should the need arise.
No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:12 - Apr 19 with 4471 viewsEdmundo

Did that site close because the deluded one's realised a 12000 crowd in a 35000 stadium no longer ranks them as sleeping giants 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:44 - Apr 19 with 4333 viewsicecoldjack

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 20:58 - Apr 19 by MrSwerve

You couldn't make it up could you

..Or could you ??
Login to get fewer ads

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:53 - Apr 19 with 4290 viewsmorningstar

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:09 - Apr 19 by DafyddHuw

They were great to us when we we financially right in the brown stuff. Very classy of them. Hope we have the same class to do it to someone else should the need arise.

Innit eh! LFC are a great club, i just don't get the hatred for them? If it weren't for them we may not exist now!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:05 - Apr 19 with 4231 viewsicecoldjack

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:53 - Apr 19 by morningstar

Innit eh! LFC are a great club, i just don't get the hatred for them? If it weren't for them we may not exist now!

Liverpool WERE a great club .

They wrote off money owed many years ago and we will always be thankful for that. I think people don't hate them just some of their borish fans .
No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:11 - Apr 19 with 4204 viewsblueytheblue

Players always do that the final home game of the season to give context.

That wasn't what happened anyway; Ali announced details of tickets for the play off final would be announced in the next few days - something he was asked* to do by Hammam.

* asked as in ordered.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:12 - Apr 19 with 4199 viewsmorningstar

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:12 - Apr 19 by Edmundo

Did that site close because the deluded one's realised a 12000 crowd in a 35000 stadium no longer ranks them as sleeping giants 😂

No, it closed many years ago when the rivals network shut down. The great days of the internet when i got banned for making a thread about the webmaster being a paedophile, only for him to let me back on when i said sorry!

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:16 - Apr 19 with 4181 viewsmorningstar

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:11 - Apr 19 by blueytheblue

That wasn't what happened anyway; Ali announced details of tickets for the play off final would be announced in the next few days - something he was asked* to do by Hammam.

* asked as in ordered.

And there was silly old me sticking up for you in another thread, and you come up with that crap! Oh dear!

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:19 - Apr 19 with 4169 viewsblueytheblue

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:16 - Apr 19 by morningstar

And there was silly old me sticking up for you in another thread, and you come up with that crap! Oh dear!

Hardly crap. Feel free to point out the bits you think were crap?

Can well remember the sharp intake of breath when the announcement was made. Definitely a head in hands moment.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:34 - Apr 19 with 4097 viewsNeathJack

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:57 - Apr 19 with 4036 viewsperchrockjack

Yepp, without the scousechunts, we would indeed have no club to bitch about and our fans who rucked with Cardiff would have to squabble amongst ourselves.

Sad to see all off fans tarred the same.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 23:22 - Apr 19 with 3988 viewsScoobyWho

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 21:09 - Apr 19 by DafyddHuw

Few on both sides remember that, which is a a great shame.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 23:38 - Apr 19 with 3957 viewsjackrabbit

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 23:48 - Apr 19 with 3943 viewsperchrockjack

I suppose we were despised by those we didnt pay in the eighties, people lost businesses over us.
Make no mistake,kids, we despised by many including our own people like the council

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 00:04 - Apr 20 with 3912 viewsUxbridge

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 22:11 - Apr 19 by blueytheblue

* asked as in ordered.

Oh Bluey. That's just untrue. Some of us were around back then.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 06:11 - Apr 20 with 3744 viewsraynor94

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 00:04 - Apr 20 by Uxbridge

Oh Bluey. That's just untrue. Some of us were around back then.

100% agree I can remember the radio wales commentary on the night, ecb has explained it perfectly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 09:00 - Apr 20 with 3502 viewsBloodyhills

It never pays to be too cocky.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 09:03 - Apr 20 with 3494 viewsperchrockjack

I just cringe when I see us slagging off anyone.

Our derbies weren't exactly a selling feature for our country and the fact we ve had plenty of scraps amongst each other at Wales games makes us look di1ckheads really.

WE VE TRULY NO NEED TO TALK

No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 09:36 - Apr 21 with 3023 viewsdantheswansman

Even playing the victim`s through that twitter account . Why change habit of a lifetime ! They are directly on a par with Cardiff city for me .
Cannot stand either club but LFC are just as big a joke.
No wonder people despise Liverpool 😂 on 10:02 - Apr 21 with 2986 viewsperchrockjack

Don't tell me, another Hillsborough reference from a closet Manchester united babe..

Victims?

JESUS, read this site
listen to lovely Leanne
listen to the perennial "we are poor" bollux on here

Where s my pussy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024