Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Two Wayne Routledges 01:05 - Apr 20 with 1818 viewsDavillin

]First a disclaimer: I have complete respect for Routledge, particularly his football skills and play.]

Has anyone else noticed that when Routledge is shown on video off the pitch, he's always smiling pleasantly with a wicked glint in his eye that indicates to me that he's thinking over his next funny remark, but when he's in the middle of game action, he looks like he's ready to rip off somebody's body parts with no provocation.

Once I thought I saw a bit of smoke and flames come out of his nostrils.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Two Wayne Routledges on 07:50 - Apr 20 with 1717 viewsbudegan

That's good.

The two Wayne's for me though are the one that's offside and the one who isnt. Personally I'd like to see less of the former.

Overall he's had a good season though. On the otherhand I'm bemused by Dyer. As someone said on here over the weekend, to think he was touted for an international cap a few months ago.
The Two Wayne Routledges on 10:02 - Apr 20 with 1593 viewsGreatBritton

Wayne is a funny lad, as is Nathan. We forget, as fans, that most of these young men's lives are consumed by banter, music, glamorous young women and smart clothes and cars. They ALSO play football. I don't mind that, they can be as trivial and materialistic as they like, as long as they play to the best of their ability and with a bit of intelligence when they turn out for ME.
The Two Wayne Routledges on 10:04 - Apr 20 with 1589 viewsDarran

The Two Wayne Routledges on 10:02 - Apr 20 by GreatBritton

Wayne is a funny lad, as is Nathan. We forget, as fans, that most of these young men's lives are consumed by banter, music, glamorous young women and smart clothes and cars. They ALSO play football. I don't mind that, they can be as trivial and materialistic as they like, as long as they play to the best of their ability and with a bit of intelligence when they turn out for ME.

Well yeah but neither of them have played football this season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Two Wayne Routledges on 10:30 - Apr 20 with 1550 viewsperchrockjack

Ive never thought Routledge was as effective as some think. Dyer WAS far more so but this year Nathan has lost it and frankly he should ideally be shipped out. Its strange as he seems shot both physically and mentally.

The points made about Routledge vis a vis offside are well made.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Two Wayne Routledges on 13:14 - Apr 20 with 1432 viewskarnataka

The Two Wayne Routledges on 10:30 - Apr 20 by perchrockjack

Ive never thought Routledge was as effective as some think. Dyer WAS far more so but this year Nathan has lost it and frankly he should ideally be shipped out. Its strange as he seems shot both physically and mentally.

The points made about Routledge vis a vis offside are well made.

Dyer 's son, Shae, was born not long after this season's start. When my son was born, I was, as you say, "shot both physically and mentally" so he almost certainly went through a spell when he was too and lost his place as a result. At this level, you have to be 100% every game because 95% just isn't enough and you will struggle. Without game time, he hasn't been able to get back to his early season form but hopefully, a good rest during the summer when his son will be that little bit older plus a good pre-season and maybe come August, we'll see the Nathan we know is still in there somewhere rather than ditch a player who's been a big asset to us for a number of years. I really hope so, when he's on form, he's a real handful for anyone.
The Two Wayne Routledges on 21:07 - Apr 20 with 1191 viewsbudegan

The Two Wayne Routledges on 13:14 - Apr 20 by karnataka

Dyer 's son, Shae, was born not long after this season's start. When my son was born, I was, as you say, "shot both physically and mentally" so he almost certainly went through a spell when he was too and lost his place as a result. At this level, you have to be 100% every game because 95% just isn't enough and you will struggle. Without game time, he hasn't been able to get back to his early season form but hopefully, a good rest during the summer when his son will be that little bit older plus a good pre-season and maybe come August, we'll see the Nathan we know is still in there somewhere rather than ditch a player who's been a big asset to us for a number of years. I really hope so, when he's on form, he's a real handful for anyone.

I really hope you're right as I absolutely love Nathan ... however he wouldn't be the first professional football player to have a baby.
The Two Wayne Routledges on 21:20 - Apr 20 with 1168 viewsFlashberryjack

The Two Wayne Routledges on 13:14 - Apr 20 by karnataka

So you reckon Nathan's abysmal form is down to his wife having a baby.
We' had better hope he doesn't get her pregnant again next season then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Two Wayne Routledges on 00:55 - Apr 21 with 1029 viewsdameedna

The Two Wayne Routledges on 21:20 - Apr 20 by Flashberryjack

So you reckon Nathan's abysmal form is down to his wife having a baby.
We' had better hope he doesn't get her pregnant again next season then.

We should aim to keep the Two Routs and Dyer next year if they want to stay, all 3 add to the the squad and are Monk's men. Add to that Rangel, Britton, Williams and Taylor, all should stay.
Login to get fewer ads

The Two Wayne Routledges on 09:31 - Apr 21 with 950 viewsperchrockjack

looks like Nathan is scalextric now.

Having a baby now an excuse?

He needs to stay off the nest then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024