Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea fans in the East of England 10:55 - Apr 20 with 2310 viewsswanskid95

As time goes by I seem to find more Swansea fans closer and closer to me, I recently found there is a Swansea fan on the street next to me, never met him before and he's lived there all his life!

Might aswel ask again, if there is any jacks up in the east of England? I'm not far from Doncaster and only missed 2 away games this season, travelling alone is pretty boring, would be nice to find another back to travel to games with!

And no, the guy near me doesn't go to games due to health problems.
Swansea fans in the East of England on 12:05 - Apr 20 with 2226 viewsepaul

Bill, Jackatcarlisle is your man

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea fans in the East of England on 12:53 - Apr 20 with 2150 viewsairedale

Awkward location though. Carlise is up there on the top of the M6 and Doncaster is near Leeds and Scunny on the A1M.

They'd have to meet somewhere convenient, either on the day, or the night before I reckon.
Swansea fans in the East of England on 12:54 - Apr 20 with 2144 viewsDarran

Swansea fans in the East of England on 12:05 - Apr 20 by epaul

Bill, Jackatcarlisle is your man

Buy a compass Paul.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea fans in the East of England on 14:53 - Apr 20 with 2047 viewsepaul

Swansea fans in the East of England on 12:54 - Apr 20 by Darran

Buy a compass Paul.

East, West, North up there it's all the same mun

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea fans in the East of England on 15:06 - Apr 20 with 2025 viewsBLAZE

There's plenty up here. We've got a 49 seater booked for Newcastle - which I suppose is our home game.

Nowhere near Doncaster though sorry. Paul is a typical southerner. Norf is norf inni
Swansea fans in the East of England on 22:08 - Apr 20 with 1651 viewsswanaway

There's three of us at least in Ipswich, one of whom fell in love with the club when he saw us on TV!! Hoping Ipswich and Norwich go up just for my own selfish reasons. It's a long away trip but we always seem to do well at Portman Road in recent seasons.
Swansea fans in the East of England on 23:28 - Apr 20 with 1563 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea fans in the East of England on 22:08 - Apr 20 by swanaway

There's three of us at least in Ipswich, one of whom fell in love with the club when he saw us on TV!! Hoping Ipswich and Norwich go up just for my own selfish reasons. It's a long away trip but we always seem to do well at Portman Road in recent seasons.

You should get yourself down Portman road - it looks like they'll have a bash at the playoffs this year. Could be an exciting month or so in East Anglia.
Swansea fans in the East of England on 13:01 - Apr 21 with 1382 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea fans in the East of England on 22:08 - Apr 20 by swanaway

Surely Lowestoft Jack would be a starting point ?

I remember seeing an Ipswich Jacks flag a few years back at Forest in the play offs and some unruly gents they were as well. If your handy maybe you could add to their number 💥

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea fans in the East of England on 13:41 - Apr 21 with 1348 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone in Lincoln? Was up there recently, very impressed! The waterfront development is superb and Swansea could learn so much!!
Swansea fans in the East of England on 08:38 - Apr 22 with 1210 viewsswanskid95

Swansea fans in the East of England on 13:41 - Apr 21 by dickythorpe

Anyone in Lincoln? Was up there recently, very impressed! The waterfront development is superb and Swansea could learn so much!!

That's where I'm at uni, quite a nice place to live, but can get very busy.
Swansea fans in the East of England on 10:00 - Apr 22 with 1179 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea fans in the East of England on 08:38 - Apr 22 by swanskid95

That's where I'm at uni, quite a nice place to live, but can get very busy.

I bet! But a lovely place. Swansea could take a leaf out of their book.
It also has a barge bar like nearby Newark.
Swansea fans in the East of England on 10:08 - Apr 22 with 1175 viewsairedale

Swansea fans in the East of England on 10:00 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

I bet! But a lovely place. Swansea could take a leaf out of their book.
It also has a barge bar like nearby Newark.

Don't think I'd like that bar. I hate people barging into me, especially if its deliberate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024