Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 15:14 - Apr 20 with 3698 viewsskippyjack

I've found out dyslexia is a load of horseshite..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Today on 15:15 - Apr 20 with 2315 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Today on 15:29 - Apr 20 with 2286 viewsskippyjack

Today on 15:15 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

Dyslexia is not a disability.. It's an ill disciplined.. Unfocused mind..

I'm sure these professionals are trying to diagnose me with some form of problem.. My problem..

Needs discipline
Focus
Thorough reading classes
A dictionary
A delivery job
A timetable
Sociability
And people to stop patronising me.. it's incredible.. Bring back National Service with reading classes for f*ck sake...

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Today on 15:33 - Apr 20 with 2273 viewsLohengrin

Today on 15:29 - Apr 20 by skippyjack

I'm sure these professionals are trying to diagnose me with some form of problem.. My problem..

Needs discipline
Focus
Thorough reading classes
A dictionary
A delivery job
A timetable
Sociability
And people to stop patronising me.. it's incredible.. Bring back National Service with reading classes for f*ck sake...

Pay them no mind, Skip. To me you are often the only ray of light in the leaden sky around here.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Today on 15:41 - Apr 20 with 2254 viewsDarran

I'm a bit dyslexic myself,I went to a funeral a couple of months ago and it said in the Evening Post dress code sombre.

I looked a right c*nt in the church with a big Mexican hat on I can tell you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today on 15:47 - Apr 20 with 2236 viewsyescomeon

Today on 15:29 - Apr 20 by skippyjack

Needs discipline
Focus
Thorough reading classes
A dictionary
A delivery job
A timetable
Sociability

Perhaps your overuse of ellipses gave them the impression you are drifting off...

Upthecity!

Today on 16:02 - Apr 20 with 2214 viewsskippyjack

Today on 15:47 - Apr 20 by yescomeon

Perhaps your overuse of ellipses gave them the impression you are drifting off...

F*ck off.. I'm going to milk it.. Let's see how smart these educated people are..

Today on 16:14 - Apr 20 with 2189 viewsyescomeon

Today on 16:02 - Apr 20 by skippyjack

F*ck off.. I'm going to milk it.. Let's see how smart these educated people are..

You'll get a free laptop in uni

Upthecity!

Today on 16:18 - Apr 20 with 2182 viewsskippyjack

Today on 15:33 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

Pay them no mind, Skip. To me you are often the only ray of light in the leaden sky around here.

I am Katniss Everdeen.. I'm the only person from district 12 who has a shot.. And the Master's know it.

Login to get fewer ads

Today on 16:36 - Apr 20 with 2160 viewsskippyjack

Today on 16:14 - Apr 20 by yescomeon

You'll get a free laptop in uni

F*ck off.. I'll have to have a p-sych-o-logical Ass-e-ssment and an academical prudency test to decide my fate.. It's all my choice apparently..

Today on 16:41 - Apr 20 with 2141 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Nice snipe
Today on 17:11 - Apr 20 with 2093 viewsshimmie

Today on 16:36 - Apr 20 by skippyjack

F*ck off.. I'll have to have a p-sych-o-logical Ass-e-ssment and an academical prudency test to decide my fate.. It's all my choice apparently..

God you're boring. Do you not find it tedious cursing your luck the entire time?
Today on 17:15 - Apr 20 with 2085 viewsJimmyGilligan

Today on 17:11 - Apr 20 by shimmie

God you're boring. Do you not find it tedious cursing your luck the entire time?

Exactly what I thought reading his posts. He's like a precious little flower that thinks the world owes him. No idea how old he is, but I'm guessing under 20, maybe 25. If he's older than that, he needs to take a long hard look at himself. If I was his old man i'd slap the shit out of him.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 20 with 1967 viewsskippyjack

Today on 17:15 - Apr 20 by JimmyGilligan

Exactly what I thought reading his posts. He's like a precious little flower that thinks the world owes him. No idea how old he is, but I'm guessing under 20, maybe 25. If he's older than that, he needs to take a long hard look at himself. If I was his old man i'd slap the shit out of him.

I am precious.. The world does owe me.. Wrong, wrong.. Have you considered any type of counselling?.. Your wife is obviously giving you stick.. Are you getting it wrong under the sheets? Is she favouring roger the dildo?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 19:41]

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:33 - Apr 20 with 1909 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 20 by skippyjack

I am precious.. The world does owe me.. Wrong, wrong.. Have you considered any type of counselling?.. Your wife is obviously giving you stick.. Are you getting it wrong under the sheets? Is she favouring roger the dildo?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Today on 20:37 - Apr 20 with 1898 viewsperchrockjack

I thought skip is on a wind up.

Can't be serious.

Anyway skip and dildos are mutually exclusive.

Ads longa vita brevis

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Today on 20:48 - Apr 20 with 1888 viewsskippyjack

Today on 20:37 - Apr 20 by perchrockjack

I thought skip is on a wind up.

Can't be serious.

Anyway skip and dildos are mutually exclusive.

Ads longa vita brevis

I'm being deadly serious.. Dyslexia is curable.. People with dyslexia need focus, discipline and thorough reading tests.. They also need daily exercise..

How am I a dildo Officer Richard? Wasn't your job to turn the dildos around? You and Shims need a word with yourselves

Today on 21:15 - Apr 20 with 1848 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

Today on 04:44 - Apr 21 with 1715 viewsGowerjack

An early contender....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Today on 08:27 - Apr 21 with 1640 viewsdameedna

cuckoo
Today on 08:34 - Apr 21 with 1636 viewsskippyjack

Read paragraph 7..that is what i lacked..he's spot on!.. http://www.theguardian.com/education/2005/sep/07/schools.uk
[Post edited 21 Apr 2015 8:36]

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:46 - Apr 21 with 1612 viewslifelong

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:36 - Apr 20 by skippyjack

Hey, not so much of the Roger.
Today on 08:54 - Apr 21 with 1593 viewsskippyjack

You guys with the jibes are intellectual illiterates.. Dyslexia can be cured between 11-15 years old.. it's an absolute myth.. if the University turn me away they're f*cking barking.. absolutely barking..

Today on 09:26 - Apr 21 with 1580 viewsperchrockjack

morning skip
HOPE THE JOB SEARCH is going well and you re spending your time actually looking for solutions instead of ripping into people on here. You re serious? JESUS H..

Shim and I are not chums. Ive had several jobs before and after Police and never called anyone a friend just because they did the same job as me .

Actually Ive annoyed Shim several times but so what, he will be out there looking to serve the community and putting his life on the life sometimes and doing things he s rather not, wheras you will be sat at home apparently sulking and feeling sorry for yourself. THAT WONT HELP. People really don't give a shite about you or anyone, its a tough old world and spitting bile on the net aint helping son.

Reforming didos,d1ckheads,criminal,waifs and strays is NOT the job of POILCE OFFICERS now. It was not when
himI ll help you here...my dad was a master builder after being trained as a bricklayer

Today on 09:27 - Apr 21 with 1579 viewsperchrockjack

morning skip
HOPE THE JOB SEARCH is going well and you re spending your time actually looking for solutions instead of ripping into people on here. You re serious? JESUS H..

Shim and I are not chums. Ive had several jobs before and after Police and never called anyone a friend just because they did the same job as me .

Actually Ive annoyed Shim several times but so what, he will be out there looking to serve the community and putting his life on the life sometimes and doing things he s rather not, wheras you will be sat at home apparently sulking and feeling sorry for yourself. THAT WONT HELP. People really don't give a shite about you or anyone, its a tough old world and spitting bile on the net aint helping son.

Reforming didos,d1ckheads,criminal,waifs and strays is NOT the job of POILCE OFFICERS now. It was not when I was in the job.

Its gone too far now
so get yourself out of that hole and help yourself

and enjoy the day

Today on 09:47 - Apr 21 with 1566 viewsstevethejack

Contact the main organisation and tell them you don't believe it exists.

DNA

National Association of Dyslexics
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024