Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle...their fans view 22:07 - Apr 21 with 4793 viewsEdmundo

Been up here today for a business meeting and their fans ( i have bumpted into tonight), they reckon if we don't win here, there's something wrong with us!
[Post edited 21 Apr 2015 22:11]

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Newcastle...their fans view on 22:25 - Apr 21 with 4718 viewsmorningstar

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i do believe they are the only team we have played away every season since we've been in the prem and yet too lose? W2 D1.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Newcastle...their fans view on 19:33 - Apr 22 with 4290 viewscurleigh

When we played them at home, i reckon Pardew would have been sacked had we beaten them, he was having serious stick of their supporters with the Pardew out cards, we led twice but let them back in with a draw, After that they went on a superb run, then Paredew left, they are again on a terrible run losing 6 on the bounce, Sods law they beat us Saturday.
Newcastle...their fans view on 23:28 - Apr 22 with 4043 viewsEdmundo

Newcastle...their fans view on 19:33 - Apr 22 by curleigh

When we played them at home, i reckon Pardew would have been sacked had we beaten them, he was having serious stick of their supporters with the Pardew out cards, we led twice but let them back in with a draw, After that they went on a superb run, then Paredew left, they are again on a terrible run losing 6 on the bounce, Sods law they beat us Saturday.

They are a despondent lot at the moment. They have virtually surrendered this season and praying that Ashley fecks off sometime soonish!

Newcastle...their fans view on 23:59 - Apr 22 with 4016 viewsjackportis

I have heard the women up there look like jimmy nail. Are u able to confirm this?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Newcastle...their fans view on 00:47 - Apr 23 with 3981 viewsScoobyWho

Newcastle...their fans view on 23:59 - Apr 22 by jackportis

I have heard the women up there look like jimmy nail. Are u able to confirm this?

Please do not insult Jimmy Nail . It isn't fair. They have enough on their plates up there.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2015 0:47]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Newcastle...their fans view on 06:31 - Apr 23 with 3926 viewsEdmundo

Lots of nice totty out today around monument square (with the sun out). Imagine Wind St, factor in the strong geordie accent......and there you have it! The quayside is full of it!

Newcastle...their fans view on 08:10 - Apr 23 with 3859 viewskarnataka

Some of their fans are protesting by not turning up but looks like the players are also not turning up.
Newcastle...their fans view on 12:40 - Apr 23 with 3671 viewsQuakerJack

not sure about that, but all the men look like Raoul Moat

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle...their fans view on 17:52 - Apr 23 with 3491 viewsOldjack

For a club of their size they must be the biggest under achievers of all time

who wants to wager they'll get something out of our game this sat

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Newcastle...their fans view on 18:19 - Apr 23 with 3454 viewsicecoldjack

This is the kind of game where the Swans help the opposition end any kind of losing run !

I'm never comfortable when we play teams "way out of form" but if ever there was a game to revert to our normal formation then this has to be it. I see no advantage in us setting up to be hard to beat and playing the our recent formation we should have a go at them and use width with siggy playing in his favoured position .

I hope it will be an entertaining game with both sides going out to go for the win, i think Monk will be mindful of the distance the Jack faithful will be travelling and he will want us to perform not just for the team but for the fans .

Hoping for a Swans win, but never like us going into any game as a favorite !
Newcastle...their fans view on 19:44 - Apr 23 with 3378 viewsplasjack

Newcastle...their fans view on 18:19 - Apr 23 by icecoldjack

This is the kind of game where the Swans help the opposition end any kind of losing run !

I'm never comfortable when we play teams "way out of form" but if ever there was a game to revert to our normal formation then this has to be it. I see no advantage in us setting up to be hard to beat and playing the our recent formation we should have a go at them and use width with siggy playing in his favoured position .

I hope it will be an entertaining game with both sides going out to go for the win, i think Monk will be mindful of the distance the Jack faithful will be travelling and he will want us to perform not just for the team but for the fans .

Hoping for a Swans win, but never like us going into any game as a favorite !

According to the latest betting odds we are not.
Newcastle...their fans view on 19:57 - Apr 23 with 3352 viewsWhiterockin

Newcastle...their fans view on 08:10 - Apr 23 by karnataka

Some of their fans are protesting by not turning up but looks like the players are also not turning up.

Its good to see solidarity within a club.
Newcastle...their fans view on 21:14 - Apr 23 with 3262 viewssnork44

Newcastle...their fans view on 19:44 - Apr 23 by plasjack

According to the latest betting odds we are not.

What has the dodgy shirt wearing mulleted one predicted ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Newcastle...their fans view on 21:20 - Apr 23 with 3251 viewswhiterock

What does Lawro say?
Newcastle...their fans view on 21:29 - Apr 23 with 3240 viewssnork44

He has predicted a 1-1 draw. I would love us to win just get the deluded Geordie feckers to shit themselves even more as they are convinced that they could be drawn into the relegation scrap. Sadly I think they have too many points, but you never know usually one 'big' club implodes every now and again any maybe the barcodes could be the one!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Newcastle...their fans view on 22:14 - Apr 23 with 3184 viewsEdmundo

Newcastle...their fans view on 19:57 - Apr 23 by Whiterockin

Its good to see solidarity within a club.

At least they show their disappointment and voice their anger without fear of reprisals.

You sometimes get owners you don't deserve as fans.

Newcastle...their fans view on 09:01 - Apr 24 with 3031 viewsjacksinceever

Newcastle...their fans view on 08:10 - Apr 23 by karnataka

22 sun loungers for tomorrow then, if their lot are already on the beach and our lot perform like they did last week, already dreaming of the beach
Newcastle...their fans view on 12:03 - Apr 24 with 2904 viewsOldjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32439961

they're gonna be well up for this just like Leicester were BE PREPARED THIS TIME

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Newcastle...their fans view on 12:55 - Apr 24 with 2865 viewsJackSomething

Newcastle...their fans view on 09:01 - Apr 24 by jacksinceever

22 sun loungers for tomorrow then, if their lot are already on the beach and our lot perform like they did last week, already dreaming of the beach

Perhaps they'll agree to rush goalies?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Newcastle...their fans view on 20:39 - Apr 24 with 2687 viewsmorningstar

Newcastle...their fans view on 21:20 - Apr 23 by whiterock

What does Lawro say?

Although he has predicted a draw, he's put QPR to win 2-0, meaning once the games are played we will be rock bottom of the Premier league in the weird and wonderful world of Mark Lawrenson!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Newcastle...their fans view on 11:19 - Apr 25 with 2538 viewsGlyn1

Newcastle...their fans view on 20:39 - Apr 24 by morningstar

Although he has predicted a draw, he's put QPR to win 2-0, meaning once the games are played we will be rock bottom of the Premier league in the weird and wonderful world of Mark Lawrenson!

Only trouble is, is that he's correctly predicted our last two matches. But getting a draw would be OK.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024