Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm normally Against Capital Punishment 13:36 - Apr 22 with 2166 viewscockneyswan

But I'll make an exception in this case :-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32413502
Sick Fu*kers
I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 14:03 - Apr 22 with 2123 viewsLohengrin

These are the very people Harman, Dromey and The NCCL chose to affiliate. You can draw a direct line to Greville Janner and the Labour Party.

They want your vote on May 7th.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 14:04 - Apr 22 with 2120 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Feet first through a Council Tree Shredder. Utterly sick scum.
I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 18:32 - Apr 23 with 1995 viewsperchrockjack

But we are told it's morally wrong for the state. I never had any really.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 18:49 - Apr 23 with 1979 viewsDavillin

I am not being a smartass here, just logical: If you're in favour of capital punishment in this case, you're not against capital punishment.

Any rational jurisdiction that has capital punishment has the same viewpoint as you do -- not every capital punishment conviction automatically ends in death. A jury -- sometimes a judge, and sometimes the prosecution -- can rule it out.

And normally it takes a separate trial, or separate element of a trial, to sentence a guilty party to death.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 18:52 - Apr 23 with 1975 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 18:49 - Apr 23 by Davillin

I am not being a smartass here, just logical: If you're in favour of capital punishment in this case, you're not against capital punishment.

Any rational jurisdiction that has capital punishment has the same viewpoint as you do -- not every capital punishment conviction automatically ends in death. A jury -- sometimes a judge, and sometimes the prosecution -- can rule it out.

And normally it takes a separate trial, or separate element of a trial, to sentence a guilty party to death.

I agree with that. It's an odd line of thought.

Poll: Tory leader

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 18:53 - Apr 23 with 1973 viewsLohengrin

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 18:52 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

I agree with that. It's an odd line of thought.

On here? Whatever next?

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 19:01 - Apr 23 with 1964 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Strange.

I don't remember this kind of outrage when the several muslim gangs were operating throughout the UK! Especially considering they pretty much got away with it.

Very strange indeed you should mention it now!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 21:56 - Apr 23 with 1886 viewsDavillin

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 18:53 - Apr 23 by Lohengrin

On here? Whatever next?

TWO odd lines of thought?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 02:22 - Apr 25 with 1737 viewsHumpty

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 14:03 - Apr 22 by Lohengrin

These are the very people Harman, Dromey and The NCCL chose to affiliate. You can draw a direct line to Greville Janner and the Labour Party.

They want your vote on May 7th.

Seeing as I'm going on about people making cheap party political digs at very real, very horrible problems I can't let this rest either.

Loh, you cheapen yourself with this type of filth.

We are now finally finding out about what has been rumored for a long time. That there has been disgusting abuse of children committed by people very high up in the establishment and the establishment has been doing what it always does. It protects itself.

Cyril Smith. Labour and Liberal.
Greville Janner. Labour.
Leon Brittan. Tory.
Lord Tonypandy. Labour.
Jimmy Saville. Apparently everyone but me knew he was a paedophile. Didn't stop him hanging round with Thatcher and the Royal family. I'll give that one to the Tories.
Peter Hayman. Tory.

What I'm trying to say is people in the establishment have used and abused their position to carry out horrendous crimes, knowing that they'd be protected.

To try and say this is a Labour problem is disgusting. It's an establishment problem. And you are better than that.
I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 02:24 - Apr 25 with 1735 viewsHumpty

Oh. And Enoch Powell. Accusations have been made about him buggering boys as well.
I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 05:11 - Apr 25 with 1719 viewsLohengrin

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 02:22 - Apr 25 by Humpty

Seeing as I'm going on about people making cheap party political digs at very real, very horrible problems I can't let this rest either.

Loh, you cheapen yourself with this type of filth.

We are now finally finding out about what has been rumored for a long time. That there has been disgusting abuse of children committed by people very high up in the establishment and the establishment has been doing what it always does. It protects itself.

Cyril Smith. Labour and Liberal.
Greville Janner. Labour.
Leon Brittan. Tory.
Lord Tonypandy. Labour.
Jimmy Saville. Apparently everyone but me knew he was a paedophile. Didn't stop him hanging round with Thatcher and the Royal family. I'll give that one to the Tories.
Peter Hayman. Tory.

What I'm trying to say is people in the establishment have used and abused their position to carry out horrendous crimes, knowing that they'd be protected.

To try and say this is a Labour problem is disgusting. It's an establishment problem. And you are better than that.

I'd posted after having had the misfortune of reading this:

http://labour25.com/

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 09:27 - Apr 25 with 1652 viewsGowerjack

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 05:11 - Apr 25 by Lohengrin

Come on Loh

I know you are better than that.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 10:13 - Apr 25 with 1627 viewsperchrockjack

I'm in Lohengrin s corner as he is a fine man and has a wit far above those who try to stand up to his intellect.
Only classes can do that as well as my humble self.

There outta be a law ,without parole

You don't get out until you get some soul.

As for the topic..well I'm sure if the majority were Tory, you d get away with any amount of abuse on here.

George Thomas was from the Rhondda ..George was chapel, George preached for Jesus, George was.

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 17:25 - Apr 25 with 1570 viewsGowerjack

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 10:13 - Apr 25 by perchrockjack

I'm in Lohengrin s corner as he is a fine man and has a wit far above those who try to stand up to his intellect.

As for the topic..well I'm sure if the majority were Tory, you d get away with any amount of abuse on here.

George Thomas was from the Rhondda ..George was chapel, George preached for Jesus, George was.

Agreed Perch

Hence my earlier comment...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 17:28 - Apr 25 with 1567 viewsHumpty

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 05:11 - Apr 25 by Lohengrin

Exactly. Someone has gone to the trouble of putting together a website reporting pedophiles, but exclusively those connected to Labour, no matter how tenuously.

Do you think that person gives two f*cks about child abuse? No me neither. It's just a way to make cheap political points.

And you know it.

I could make a list of all the Tories connected to child abuse but that would be rather disgusting of me.

It's not about petty party politics. It's about child abuse full stop.
I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 17:31 - Apr 25 with 1562 viewsHumpty

I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 10:13 - Apr 25 by perchrockjack

Only classes can do that as well as my humble self

What?

Tell me Perch. Are you against child abuse or only against child abuse if the perpetrator is left wing?
I'm normally Against Capital Punishment on 18:08 - Apr 25 with 1533 viewsperchrockjack

Do me a favour r hump and quit now before this becomes unpleasant.

Bette davis

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024