Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women in lycra 23:06 - Apr 22 with 2445 viewsjackportis

Should women over a certain size wear sports lycra outside of a gym? I was in the supermarket today and such an example was before me. Is this appropriate? Is showing off a cellulite butt offensive? What I want to know is do they think they are hot, toned etc? thoughts?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Women in lycra on 23:21 - Apr 22 with 2423 viewslondonlisa2001

should men over a certain size wear a football jersey? Or over a certain age for that matter?

Many do, of course, and what I want to know is do they think they look like Cristiano?

Of course, it may be that women don't necessarily wear stuff to a supermarket or men to the football in the hope of looking 'hot'.

I'm sure that you were looking fabulous :-)
Women in lycra on 23:29 - Apr 22 with 2418 viewsjackportis

Women in lycra on 23:21 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

should men over a certain size wear a football jersey? Or over a certain age for that matter?

Many do, of course, and what I want to know is do they think they look like Cristiano?

Of course, it may be that women don't necessarily wear stuff to a supermarket or men to the football in the hope of looking 'hot'.

Yes always looking my best lisa. I appeal to the lady who likes the man who really has let himself go. I rotate my ospreys shirt with swans top and always wear my sports direct trackie bottoms. hey if im doing it for you and im what you or a friend is after pm me.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Women in lycra on 23:32 - Apr 22 with 2416 viewslifelong

Women in lycra on 23:21 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

Aldi's were doing a fine line in women's Lycra sports wear last week.
Women in lycra on 23:35 - Apr 22 with 2410 viewslondonlisa2001

Women in lycra on 23:29 - Apr 22 by jackportis

Yes always looking my best lisa. I appeal to the lady who likes the man who really has let himself go. I rotate my ospreys shirt with swans top and always wear my sports direct trackie bottoms. hey if im doing it for you and im what you or a friend is after pm me.

that is very tempting I must say.

The sports direct trackie bottoms are particularly appealing.

I actually have got a friend who loves that sporting look. I'll get him to pm you.

Women in lycra on 23:39 - Apr 22 with 2400 viewsjackportis

Women in lycra on 23:35 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

I actually have got a friend who loves that sporting look. I'll get him to pm you.

Crikey

Women in lycra on 23:57 - Apr 22 with 2381 viewslondonlisa2001

Women in lycra on 23:39 - Apr 22 by jackportis

Crikey

ha - I'm only teasing you. You needn't worry - there isn't a gay man alive who likes a 'football jersey and trackie bottoms from sports direct' look...
Women in lycra on 00:02 - Apr 23 with 2372 viewsjackportis

Women in lycra on 23:57 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

ha - I'm only teasing you. You needn't worry - there isn't a gay man alive who likes a 'football jersey and trackie bottoms from sports direct' look...

Worth wearing then.

Women in lycra on 00:10 - Apr 23 with 2355 viewsphact0rri

This thread cements my thoughts, that when one critiques about someone else's dress, or size, or outward appearance, its a need to compensate in what they are in fact lacking.

I couldn't bugger a thought about someone's mode of life-- unless i find it appealing. And if I find it disastrous I can turn my head.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Women in lycra on 00:18 - Apr 23 with 2353 viewsTim_Harry

In fairness, men and women are equally guilty of the common fashion faux pas.

For every fat woman wearing lycra there's a fat guy walking around with his shirt off displaying his ample man breasts.

For every chunky woman wearing leggings there's a fat, arse crack guy who needs to understand the importance of a sturdy belt.

I'm not exactly slim myself, but I know my limits. You won't see me walking around with a tight white t-shirt designed for roidheads!
Women in lycra on 06:40 - Apr 23 with 2294 viewsjackportis

Women in lycra on 00:10 - Apr 23 by phact0rri

This thread cements my thoughts, that when one critiques about someone else's dress, or size, or outward appearance, its a need to compensate in what they are in fact lacking.

I couldn't bugger a thought about someone's mode of life-- unless i find it appealing. And if I find it disastrous I can turn my head.

Has the thread described u? If u wear lycra and ur happy carry on.

Women in lycra on 09:03 - Apr 23 with 2209 viewsWarwickHunt

Women in lycra on 23:35 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

He should move to Manchester.

Saw a particularly fetching outfit in Eccles t'other day - shiny black Adidas tracksuit with large stripes in primary colours. Topped off with black trainers and a brutal short back and sides with a comb over.

You can't buy class. Perhaps it was for a bet.

Oh aye - grown men in replica polyester shirts? Have a word with yourselves...
Women in lycra on 10:13 - Apr 23 with 2168 viewsLeonisGod

Yeah, why not. You don't have to look. On a related point i'm very much liking this denim shorts Daisy Duke style around at the moment
Women in lycra on 10:20 - Apr 23 with 2160 viewsTheArtChappy

I'm wearing bergoni stretchout top today as it was the top t shirt in my painting clothes draw. To be honest I don't care what people think of what I'm wearing. People are far to judgemental and that is the cause of many problems

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Women in lycra on 11:31 - Apr 23 with 2132 viewsfather_jack

Women in lycra on 10:20 - Apr 23 by TheArtChappy

I'm wearing bergoni stretchout top today as it was the top t shirt in my painting clothes draw. To be honest I don't care what people think of what I'm wearing. People are far to judgemental and that is the cause of many problems

good for the old wan.k bank init

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Women in lycra on 02:47 - Apr 25 with 1944 viewsScoobyWho

Women in lycra on 00:18 - Apr 23 by Tim_Harry

In fairness, men and women are equally guilty of the common fashion faux pas.

For every fat woman wearing lycra there's a fat guy walking around with his shirt off displaying his ample man breasts.

For every chunky woman wearing leggings there's a fat, arse crack guy who needs to understand the importance of a sturdy belt.

I'm not exactly slim myself, but I know my limits. You won't see me walking around with a tight white t-shirt designed for roidheads!

And for every thin women you see there may well be a pool of vomit on the floor round the corner.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Women in lycra on 09:55 - Apr 25 with 1856 viewsunion_jack

Serious answer to op. I like the fact that people wear what they want because they feel comfortable and don't give a flying one what other people think. Inner confidence (if that's what it is) is a good thing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024