Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Europe accept the Boat People? 16:29 - Apr 24 with 6979 viewsLord_Bony

Seems we screwed up in Libya by assisting overthrowing the government in 2011,turning the place into anarchy and now must pay the price...

http://www.msf.ie/article/europe-must-accept-boat-people-fleeing-libya

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 21:35 - Apr 26 with 1256 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 21:09 - Apr 26 by londonlisa2001

no, I'm pretty certain that I understand your point.

And I said 'White British' not 'White' so that all non indigenous groups were covered.

You, however, don't understand the economic impact of the demographics of this country.

And, to be frank, I also can't be bothered to argue with anyone whose response to seeing people being dragged out of the sea half dead (if they're lucky) is to wonder how much it will cost in benefits.

Said like a person who can't argue against fact any longer

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 23:30 - Apr 26 with 1201 viewsLord_Bony

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 21:35 - Apr 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Said like a person who can't argue against fact any longer

Again Eventhis.....you are side tracking the issue and fudging the whole question with your snippets ....probably straight off the UKIP/BNP website.

All you are doing is distracting and letting the government off the hook for their actions in Libya.

They are the ones who should be partly accountable for this tragedy of Libyan boat people trying to come into Europe . Cameron has been let off lightly here.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 23:35]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 23:56 - Apr 26 with 1184 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 23:30 - Apr 26 by Lord_Bony

Again Eventhis.....you are side tracking the issue and fudging the whole question with your snippets ....probably straight off the UKIP/BNP website.

All you are doing is distracting and letting the government off the hook for their actions in Libya.

They are the ones who should be partly accountable for this tragedy of Libyan boat people trying to come into Europe . Cameron has been let off lightly here.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 23:35]

And again, incorrect. Information not from ukip or bnp. Something factual and from the government, eu and UN.

The reason the topic has changed slightly is because your claims are boring.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 00:07 - Apr 27 with 1174 viewsLord_Bony

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 23:56 - Apr 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

And again, incorrect. Information not from ukip or bnp. Something factual and from the government, eu and UN.

The reason the topic has changed slightly is because your claims are boring.

Well if you find the original topic boring then may I suggest perhaps in future you don t contribute? You seem to think this is a thread about immigration in the UK...it s not.

It s about a humanitarian crisis that we helped create...now what are we going to do about it?

[Post edited 27 Apr 2015 3:03]

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 05:37 - Apr 27 with 1127 viewsHumpty

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 13:38 - Apr 26 by skippyjack

These boat people get preference over me anyway..they all deserve it after all..

Any boat people who do manage to get to these shores certainly deserve a job more than you. Because they've got off their arses and actually made it happen.

Rather than whinge about how unfair life is whilst turning down jobs that aren't good enough for them. Get out and work you lazy c*nt.
Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 10:51 - Apr 27 with 1078 viewsperchrockjack

This feels dirty but I agree with humpy.

Skip, if you re winding up, it's gone far enough.

If you re serious then take my pm advice.

If I give my time to someone to help and it's chucked in my face or ignored, I get mighty cross so don't make me such.

Are you hungry, are you homeless. No , the fookn get off yer arse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 13:05 - Apr 27 with 1041 viewsskippyjack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 05:37 - Apr 27 by Humpty

Any boat people who do manage to get to these shores certainly deserve a job more than you. Because they've got off their arses and actually made it happen.

Rather than whinge about how unfair life is whilst turning down jobs that aren't good enough for them. Get out and work you lazy c*nt.

It's all opinion at the end of the day.. Good for them.. So how do I make it happen?.. What do I do?.. I haven't been educated to the standards of yourself.. Obviously.. Sigh.. You're skilled.. I'm not.. Suggestions please.

Turning down jobs? How unfair life is?.. Well give me a job then?.. Are you having trouble under the sheets? Is your wife also neglecting you.. With roger the dildo?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 13:20 - Apr 27 with 1035 viewsperchrockjack

Getting yourself a job doesn't mean someone giving you one. It can mean actually doing it yourself, ie self employed. Do it , plenty of cash in hand jobs too. Think skip

Login to get fewer ads

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 13:25 - Apr 27 with 1033 viewsskippyjack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 10:51 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

This feels dirty but I agree with humpy.

Skip, if you re winding up, it's gone far enough.

If you re serious then take my pm advice.

If I give my time to someone to help and it's chucked in my face or ignored, I get mighty cross so don't make me such.

Are you hungry, are you homeless. No , the fookn get off yer arse

I'm not winding anyone up.. I'm jobless.. Take advice from a copper?..

These days it isn't as simple as get off your arse.. Get a job!.. People don't take any tit on.. (Unless you're foreign.. Otherwise they'll have you for discrimination..or you're disabled they'll say their finger nail can't function)..

Are you and Humpy genuinely in 1975 with smoked out buildings.. This Country is all down to detail.. Legislation, Health & Safety, discrimination policies and many more other processes.. For somebody to employ me.. They'll have to go through the Police, Health Authority's, education authority's, government data files and many, many other checks (unless you're foreign.. Discrimination see)..

Getting a job isn't a handshake anymore.. You've got to go through 3rd parties to get a job..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 13:31 - Apr 27 with 1029 viewsskippyjack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 13:20 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

Getting yourself a job doesn't mean someone giving you one. It can mean actually doing it yourself, ie self employed. Do it , plenty of cash in hand jobs too. Think skip

Ah.. You mean going around cutting grass.. I'll be going around cutting it for months.. Then some c*nt will be reporting me for breaking health and safety law.. Repaying all the customers with interest.. Then be in debt.. Great advice perch! You're really not in the real world are you?.. People will try and f*ck you over.. You've got to be on paranoia watch 24/7.. F*ck that.

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 17:31 - Apr 27 with 994 viewsBatterseajack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 13:05 - Apr 27 by skippyjack

It's all opinion at the end of the day.. Good for them.. So how do I make it happen?.. What do I do?.. I haven't been educated to the standards of yourself.. Obviously.. Sigh.. You're skilled.. I'm not.. Suggestions please.

Turning down jobs? How unfair life is?.. Well give me a job then?.. Are you having trouble under the sheets? Is your wife also neglecting you.. With roger the dildo?

Skippy, I really do feel for you if your being out competed in the job market by 'boat people' who can barely speak English and have had a substandard level of education to what you would have been entitled to.
Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 18:42 - Apr 27 with 967 viewsperchrockjack

Skip.
When you re a welder, you don't stay one when you retire.

Capice

World don't owe you a living.

In a word fookyoula

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 18:59 - Apr 27 with 959 viewsskippyjack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 17:31 - Apr 27 by Batterseajack

Skippy, I really do feel for you if your being out competed in the job market by 'boat people' who can barely speak English and have had a substandard level of education to what you would have been entitled to.

Sadly that's what it is.. People would rather employ them over me.. I'm a 'lazy Brit'..

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:08 - Apr 27 with 953 viewsperchrockjack

Oh and I doubt hump and me have ever been together physically or spiritually.

75 was very tough , worse than now.
lost my job too..and then got another that week doing something I didn't like doing.

Times like these

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:16 - Apr 27 with 948 viewsskippyjack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:08 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

Oh and I doubt hump and me have ever been together physically or spiritually.

75 was very tough , worse than now.
lost my job too..and then got another that week doing something I didn't like doing.

Times like these

I don't know perch.. I've simply stated I'm jobless.. And all I get is Pelter's.. It's easy when people think you're a valuable asset.. They don't like us apparent lazy people with an appalling attitude.. Apparently..

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:17 - Apr 27 with 948 viewsHumpty

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 18:59 - Apr 27 by skippyjack

Sadly that's what it is.. People would rather employ them over me.. I'm a 'lazy Brit'..

And why do you think that is?
Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:21 - Apr 27 with 946 viewsHumpty

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 13:31 - Apr 27 by skippyjack

Ah.. You mean going around cutting grass.. I'll be going around cutting it for months.. Then some c*nt will be reporting me for breaking health and safety law.. Repaying all the customers with interest.. Then be in debt.. Great advice perch! You're really not in the real world are you?.. People will try and f*ck you over.. You've got to be on paranoia watch 24/7.. F*ck that.

Fair play you are beyond f*cking help aren't you?

Never mind. The people here who can be arsed to go out and work will look after you. Lucky old Skipp.
Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:23 - Apr 27 with 946 viewsHumpty

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 20:15 - Apr 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Well.... got any evidence to back up that claim?

Because if you actually did a little research, instead of being the Green Party spokesperson - you'd know this isn't accurate at all. Not since 2001 at least - since then the levels have increased further and the actual figures show a net negative contribution.

Should also remind you about the millions of illegals who work cash in hand and tax free.... funnily working for other migrants who run business in the UK.

You keep spewing complete and utter guff and like to project yourself as 'all knowing' and intelligent. In reality you let your bullshit liberal views guide you and instead you come across as a complete dolt.

Heh! He's added a graph that has f*ck all to do with what he's spouting about.

Good work.
Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:26 - Apr 27 with 943 viewsskippyjack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:17 - Apr 27 by Humpty

And why do you think that is?

I don't know.. I'm not a mind reader like other people.. I walk into interviews honestly.

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:29 - Apr 27 with 941 viewsskippyjack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:21 - Apr 27 by Humpty

Fair play you are beyond f*cking help aren't you?

Never mind. The people here who can be arsed to go out and work will look after you. Lucky old Skipp.

You're full of assumptions and abusive language.. Is your wife preferring roger the dildo?.. It's understandable.

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 10:58 - Apr 28 with 903 viewscontroversial_jack

Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 19:13 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

no, the reason there are boat people is because despite our problems, we live an unbelievably privileged existence in the UK and in Europe as a whole compared to people from virtually every other part of the world.

Its not privileged it's earned!
Should Europe accept the Boat People? on 11:02 - Apr 28 with 900 viewsperchrockjack

In fairness to hump,I started thecdildo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024