Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again 17:13 - Apr 24 with 2136 viewsDyfnant

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32447466

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 17:26 - Apr 24 with 2105 viewsDarran

I wonder what this white fella would say?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 17:38 - Apr 24 with 2066 viewsOldjack

quote Carlisle boss Keith Curle, one of seven black and ethnic minority managers in the top four divisions in England, said he could not see any racial element to people dressing up as the late singer.
exactly, so tell them to fuk right off, racial discrimination my arse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 18:01 - Apr 24 with 1997 viewsswan_si

is it still ok to wear a ginger wig to a scottish game?

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 00:12 - Apr 25 with 1642 viewssully49

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 18:01 - Apr 24 by swan_si

is it still ok to wear a ginger wig to a scottish game?

It's all gone nuts, where will this bandwagon finally stop? I humbly suggest we need, as a matter of urgency, to modify one of our songs to " build them up with grey and white" before we are told that we are in breach of something.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 13:37]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 09:40 - Apr 25 with 1500 viewsPrivate_Partz

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 00:12 - Apr 25 by sully49

It's all gone nuts, where will this bandwagon finally stop? I humbly suggest we need, as a matter of urgency, to modify one of our songs to " build them up with grey and white" before we are told that we are in breach of something.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 13:37]

Kick It Out / Race Equality is a wonderful thing and should be supported. However I think it is being applied to ridiculous levels at times and is actually increasing tension with views like this. Bob Marley was black and so is Wilf! The test should be if those involved actually intend to cause offence and I would say it is most certainly not the case here. In fact it is probably the opposite.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 09:47 - Apr 25 with 1485 viewsDarran

Whilst we're in this subject Emoji can f*ck right off too.

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 09:50 - Apr 25 with 1481 viewsWarwickHunt

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 09:40 - Apr 25 by Private_Partz

Kick It Out / Race Equality is a wonderful thing and should be supported. However I think it is being applied to ridiculous levels at times and is actually increasing tension with views like this. Bob Marley was black and so is Wilf! The test should be if those involved actually intend to cause offence and I would say it is most certainly not the case here. In fact it is probably the opposite.

Agreed. It's Haile unlikely.
Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 09:58 - Apr 25 with 1463 viewsdgt73

I get offended when i see a black person with straight hair.....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 09:59 - Apr 25 with 1461 viewsWarwickHunt

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 09:47 - Apr 25 by Darran

Whilst we're in this subject Emoji can f*ck right off too.

What's he done now? I think he's very funny.

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 10:12 - Apr 25 with 1423 viewsDarran

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 09:59 - Apr 25 by WarwickHunt

What's he done now? I think he's very funny.

I don't.

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 10:31 - Apr 25 with 1394 viewscockneyswan

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 10:12 - Apr 25 by Darran

I don't.

I do
Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 10:35 - Apr 25 with 1379 viewsDarran

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 10:31 - Apr 25 by cockneyswan

I do

Well there were bits where I couldn't understand what he was saying so perhaps he was I don't know.

Looks like the sensitive souls are playing up again on 10:36 - Apr 25 with 1375 viewssherpajacob

What about causing offence to smurfs when they all blued up last year.

Maybe they should have chosen Michael Jackson instead of Bob Marley

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024