Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
best player this season??? 17:10 - Apr 25 with 3837 viewsthomasJack

My choice is fab

Poll: Next signing

best player this season??? on 10:00 - Apr 26 with 1126 viewsSwansNZ

Has to be one of Fabianski, Dyer or Ki.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

best player this season??? on 10:08 - Apr 26 with 1117 viewsWarwickHunt

1.Fabianski
2.Ki
3.Siggy
best player this season??? on 11:09 - Apr 26 with 1070 viewsdameedna

1. Fabianki
2. Williams
3. Shelvey
best player this season??? on 15:05 - Apr 26 with 1020 viewsBrynmill_Jack

best player this season??? on 10:00 - Apr 26 by SwansNZ

Has to be one of Fabianski, Dyer or Ki.

You mean Montero ? Shirley? Dyer isn't played enough to really be considered and I know Jeff suffers the same but he has far greater impact when he comes on

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

best player this season??? on 16:11 - Apr 26 with 990 viewsEdmundo

KI for me

Or Fab 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

best player this season??? on 20:48 - Apr 26 with 937 viewsNeath_Jack

Ki was winning it easily for me, up until he came back from that Asia cup thing he went to. He's faded badly unfortunately, and totally understandable too.

So Fab for me, with Ki just in behind him. And coming up quickly on the rails is JJS.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

best player this season??? on 21:12 - Apr 26 with 927 viewsSwansNZ

best player this season??? on 15:05 - Apr 26 by Brynmill_Jack

You mean Montero ? Shirley? Dyer isn't played enough to really be considered and I know Jeff suffers the same but he has far greater impact when he comes on

Nah, I just threw Dyer in there as a random choice.

No doubt about the top 2, it has to be Fab and Ki. I just can't decide what order - probably Fab 1st

Or maybe Ki 1st

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

best player this season??? on 11:49 - Apr 27 with 871 viewsdantheswansman

Its got to be Fab for me , Ki is a very close second but the way Fabianski has come in and commanded that goal has been a real joy.
Login to get fewer ads

best player this season??? on 12:12 - Apr 27 with 859 viewsBloodyhills

Fab of Ki, can't chose between them.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

best player this season??? on 12:16 - Apr 27 with 855 viewsTom1912

It's without a doubt Fabianski but Ki is a solid second.
best player this season??? on 13:59 - Apr 27 with 824 viewsjackportis

Stupid question. Bony and made club a lot of money.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

best player this season??? on 14:44 - Apr 27 with 804 viewsGlyn1

God, that's a tough question.

The Times Football Section rated Fab one of the best buys of the season, but I'm going to put in another vote for Ki.

I just damn well hope we don't lose any of them in the summer.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

best player this season??? on 16:20 - Apr 27 with 788 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hell, I've got a complete Top 11 (subject to change with 4 games left):

1) Ash - in a difficult choice between him and Fab, my tiebreaker is that performance at Southampton on Feb 1. I know it was only 1 fixture, but it was the closest thing to an undeniable "10" performance by any player this season, and in a pivotal upset that brought momentum back to this campaign. To me, that was our biggest win of the season, and Ash had our single best performance of the season in it.

2) Fab - just barely behind Ash.

3) Ki - was #1 in my book at one time, but he's been in a bit of a funk recently.

4) Jonjo - several players have turned around after bad starts, but none more than him. At times has looked like the only offensive threat we've got. Also deserves props for the spectacular game winner at Southampton (our most important win as a mentioned above).

5) Siggy - love his style and skillset, in fact hard for me to decide 4/5 between JJS and him. One of the guys we've got to keep around long term.

6) Fernandez - has made a few mistakes, but very solid overall. Also has had some bad luck around the other goal - should have at least a couple goals this season.

7) Montero - could have been one of our best players if he'd been healthy. Easily our best winger this season, despite 0 goals.

8) Gomis - see Jonjo.

9) Taylor - possibly the most underrated/underappreciated by our own fans. We've really missed him the last two weeks.

10) Bony - would obviously be much higher if he had stayed.

11) Cork - would also probably be much higher with a full season.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2015 16:40]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024