Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal away-who's going? 08:42 - Apr 26 with 6423 viewsEdmundo

Only my third away game this season.....last one was a win (Burnley), so come on boys.....finish with a result at the Emirates 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Arsenal away-who's going? on 08:56 - Apr 26 with 3353 viewsepaul

yay

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:12 - Apr 26 with 3338 viewsbuilthjack

Yep

** done 8 aways this year, we haven't lost yet.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 12:30]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:29 - Apr 26 with 3315 viewsPegojack

Me and my mate Brian going. Special game for me as it's one of the few grounds I haven't been to, so another one to tick off the list.

I'm hoping they give Chelsea a good spanking today, then with us it'll be a case of 'after the Lord Mayor's Show'. Seriously, a point would be a fantastic result.
Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:29 - Apr 26 with 3314 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:12 - Apr 26 by builthjack

Yep

** done 8 aways this year, we haven't lost yet.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 12:30]

Your very welcome then👍

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:34 - Apr 26 with 3308 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:29 - Apr 26 by Pegojack

Me and my mate Brian going. Special game for me as it's one of the few grounds I haven't been to, so another one to tick off the list.

I'm hoping they give Chelsea a good spanking today, then with us it'll be a case of 'after the Lord Mayor's Show'. Seriously, a point would be a fantastic result.

Same reason here, one of my grounds to tuck off.......and I fancy a result (point). Though a win there would be more than I can handle!

Any recommendations on parking, if it had been a Saturday, I would have parked out West side and tubed it in, don't fancy that option at night!

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:46 - Apr 26 with 3295 viewsPegojack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:34 - Apr 26 by Edmundo

Same reason here, one of my grounds to tuck off.......and I fancy a result (point). Though a win there would be more than I can handle!

Any recommendations on parking, if it had been a Saturday, I would have parked out West side and tubed it in, don't fancy that option at night!

I'm driving down, hoping to park up in the streets near Ealing Broadway tube around 4.30pm, then taking tube to Holborn to meet up with some more Jacks at the Ship Tavern, two minutes walk from station. Only a couple of stops from there afterwards to the Emirates.
Arsenal away-who's going? on 10:30 - Apr 26 with 3265 viewsepaul

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:34 - Apr 26 by Edmundo

Best ground in the prem, been lucky enough to have been to every game we've played them at the Emirates since been in prem

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Arsenal away-who's going? on 13:34 - Apr 26 with 3208 viewsbathgatejack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 10:30 - Apr 26 by epaul

Best ground in the prem, been lucky enough to have been to every game we've played them at the Emirates since been in prem

2 from Edinburgh going
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal away-who's going? on 16:09 - Apr 26 with 3157 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:46 - Apr 26 by Pegojack

I'm driving down, hoping to park up in the streets near Ealing Broadway tube around 4.30pm, then taking tube to Holborn to meet up with some more Jacks at the Ship Tavern, two minutes walk from station. Only a couple of stops from there afterwards to the Emirates.

Funny enough that's where I normally head for, though parking in the streets I thougt would be nigh on impossible. On a Saturday, I would head for the multi storey near the shopping centre, but expect that may be locked up by the time we get back. I know you can street park and pay at meters, which I suppose is safe enough.

Arsenal away-who's going? on 16:16 - Apr 26 with 3152 viewsepaul

Arsenal away-who's going? on 16:09 - Apr 26 by Edmundo

Funny enough that's where I normally head for, though parking in the streets I thougt would be nigh on impossible. On a Saturday, I would head for the multi storey near the shopping centre, but expect that may be locked up by the time we get back. I know you can street park and pay at meters, which I suppose is safe enough.

I use to live at the top of thje Holloway road if you can get there you can park on some of the side streets after about 5 30 bI think 10/15 min walk down to Emirates

Arsenal away-who's going? on 16:39 - Apr 26 with 3134 viewsAquinas

Yep, only a short journey from East Finchley.
Arsenal away-who's going? on 16:44 - Apr 26 with 3123 viewsJethroJack

My 4th visit to the Emirates...previously...
1-0
0-2 Michuuuuuuuuu!!
2-2 Leon forced a last minute OG by Flamini
Arsenal away-who's going? on 16:47 - Apr 26 with 3119 viewsbuilthjack

Can't be many tickets left?
I have an under 16 one spare if anyone is looking for one

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Arsenal away-who's going? on 19:37 - Apr 26 with 3047 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal away-who's going? on 16:47 - Apr 26 by builthjack

Can't be many tickets left?
I have an under 16 one spare if anyone is looking for one

Must be a 1000 plus sold, I guess on a Saturday we would taken double that

Arsenal away-who's going? on 20:26 - Apr 26 with 3011 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Taking my girlfriend to her first ever swans and football match, hoping for the same score as the last time I went 0-2 with Michu starring
Arsenal away-who's going? on 00:19 - Apr 27 with 2937 viewsScoobyWho

Arsenal away-who's going? on 19:37 - Apr 26 by Edmundo

Must be a 1000 plus sold, I guess on a Saturday we would taken double that

Thought we had shifted well over 2,000 ? And that was after the refunds.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:29 - Apr 27 with 2893 viewswhiterock

Arsenal away-who's going? on 00:19 - Apr 27 by ScoobyWho

Thought we had shifted well over 2,000 ? And that was after the refunds.

2,800, less than 100 to sell although I'm sure a few more will come in for refunds
Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:50 - Apr 27 with 2877 viewspencoedjack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 09:29 - Apr 27 by whiterock

2,800, less than 100 to sell although I'm sure a few more will come in for refunds

If that's right that is pretty awesome for a game on Sky on a Monday night ....

Not doing Arsenal but Palace away ... trying to do grounds I have never been to at moment.

Out of interest how many grounds have posters on here been to with the Swans ? Think Palace will be around my 59th.
Arsenal away-who's going? on 10:23 - Apr 27 with 2862 viewsmattjenkins1990

What pub do people go to ?

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Arsenal away-who's going? on 10:32 - Apr 27 with 2853 viewsbuilthjack

A mate of mine tried to buy3 tickets together this morning, he was only able to but 2 in one section and 1 in another. He was told there was less than 200 left.

Arsenal away-who's going? on 12:08 - Apr 27 with 2833 viewsepaul

Arsenal away-who's going? on 10:23 - Apr 27 by mattjenkins1990

What pub do people go to ?

Plenty of pubs around Highbury Corner, there is a Wetherspoons, Hen and chickens is a decent pub, mix of home and away

Arsenal away-who's going? on 14:37 - Apr 27 with 2800 viewsScoobyWho

One of the lads in work picked two up this morning, reckons there are 47 left, and Arsenal gave us 3,006 tickets which is the away capacity at The Emirates.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Arsenal away-who's going? on 14:44 - Apr 27 with 2794 viewsLeonisGod

Arsenal away-who's going? on 14:37 - Apr 27 by ScoobyWho

One of the lads in work picked two up this morning, reckons there are 47 left, and Arsenal gave us 3,006 tickets which is the away capacity at The Emirates.

good going that for a Monday night. And that's a good reminder to book my train tickets
Arsenal away-who's going? on 11:33 - Apr 28 with 2694 viewsbuilthjack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 14:37 - Apr 27 by ScoobyWho

Friend just booked one more, he was told there is 29 left.

Arsenal away-who's going? on 15:26 - Apr 28 with 2631 viewsSweyns_Eye

Arsenal away-who's going? on 11:33 - Apr 28 by builthjack

Friend just booked one more, he was told there is 29 left.

28 now

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024