Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jefferson Montero - how did he do? 11:02 - Apr 26 with 2284 viewsGlyn1

I wasn't at the game - and congratulations to all the stalwart fans who were - and would just like to know how Montero did, returning from his injury.

Is it better to start with him - or bring him on to make an impact against tiring defenders late in the game?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 11:13 - Apr 26 with 2246 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

we've missed jeff this season .
He has to start every game for me ,a very good first season for him fair play.

Play him or lose him

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 11:15 - Apr 26 with 2241 viewslifelong

Montero is a match winner, had a very good game, was taken off in the second half looking sorry for himself, hope he's not injured again.
Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 11:16 - Apr 26 with 2229 viewsdantheswansman

He played like he always does , superb . Set up Gylfi`s goal . Went off after about a hour as a precaution , Think he had a tight hamstring .

I would start with him every single game if it was down to me . The boy has no fear and it doesn't matter if defenders are fresh or not 9/10 he fly`s past them anyway .

Ok i admit it , i got a bit of a Man Crush on Jeff haha
Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 11:46 - Apr 26 with 2160 viewsGreatBritton

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 11:16 - Apr 26 by dantheswansman

He played like he always does , superb . Set up Gylfi`s goal . Went off after about a hour as a precaution , Think he had a tight hamstring .

I would start with him every single game if it was down to me . The boy has no fear and it doesn't matter if defenders are fresh or not 9/10 he fly`s past them anyway .

Ok i admit it , i got a bit of a Man Crush on Jeff haha

Agree. Embarrassing, but I start to flick my hair and giggle when he comes close to my side of the ground
Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 12:01 - Apr 26 with 2123 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 11:46 - Apr 26 by GreatBritton

Agree. Embarrassing, but I start to flick my hair and giggle when he comes close to my side of the ground

I have said it before. He may be a one trick pony but it is one hell of a trick! What I like about him is he does not drop is head if his defender gets a couple of early tackles in. He keeps at it and eventually, and inevitably, the defender gets skinned. It amazes me how often he leaves his marker(s) in his wake and gets right into the box. He is a rare talent indeed. An old fashioned winger in the Leighton James mode.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 12:53 - Apr 26 with 2027 viewsPegojack

He's been an absolute joy to watch this season. I hope he can get his name on the scoresheet before the end of the campaign. Shame that cross from Rangel was six inches to high for him to get decent contact.
Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 17:52 - Apr 26 with 1839 viewsphact0rri

I fancy him for sure, but to play the devil's advocate, I think some on goal work might not set to badly with him. Especially some header stuff. he seemed to get a good bit force on the ball against Newcastle but wasn't even trying to keep it down for on goal attempt. Granted I hadn't remebered any attempts before then. so possibly he is getting some conditioning to go at goal?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 17:53]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 13:39 - Apr 27 with 1464 viewsjakarmi

Stated today that he came off a s a precaution. Going to asses him for next week
Login to get fewer ads

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 13:51 - Apr 27 with 1443 viewsUxbridge

The improvement in his crossing as the season has progressed has been stellar. Well done to him and the coaching staff.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 14:55 - Apr 27 with 1362 viewsGreatBritton

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 13:51 - Apr 27 by Uxbridge

The improvement in his crossing as the season has progressed has been stellar. Well done to him and the coaching staff.

It says something that he played (and played well) in the World Cup and has improved since he came to Swansea.

Mas que un club
Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 17:01 - Apr 27 with 1263 viewsOldjack

I love good wingers ,you know with Jeff 8 times out of ten he'll whip something across the box ,feed Jeff and we'll score one way or another

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 17:32 - Apr 27 with 1234 viewsGlyn1

Jefferson Montero - how did he do? on 17:01 - Apr 27 by Oldjack

I love good wingers ,you know with Jeff 8 times out of ten he'll whip something across the box ,feed Jeff and we'll score one way or another

Not just his crossing though. He's excellent at running with the ball into the penalty box, and that should be worth a couple of pens a season.

Stoke's back four are big but slow, I think?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024