Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans pre-season tour 22:55 - Apr 26 with 3014 viewsDarran

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/572957/Swansea-cash-in-Ki-Sung-Yueng-pre

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans pre-season tour on 23:46 - Apr 26 with 2889 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hope they take their lucky red away kit with them. Very popular in the far east I hear

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swans pre-season tour on 00:06 - Apr 27 with 2855 viewsHighjack

No Palamos Piss up again this year then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans pre-season tour on 07:38 - Apr 27 with 2734 viewsSwan91

what dates are pre season tour usually?

I'm in South Korea from early june to end of july but I think thats to early :(
Swans pre-season tour on 07:56 - Apr 27 with 2693 viewsairedale

Could be quite an exciting time this year imo.

We'll probably want to visit what could be considered as emerging markets for the sport, especially the Far East and North America. Could be spreading ourselves thinly if we decide to do both areas in pre season!

Then there's the acquisition of new players, who I would think the management would like to be present on the tour, so we should find out pretty quickly who those players are I guess.
Swans pre-season tour on 08:45 - Apr 27 with 2601 viewswhiterock

Swans pre-season tour on 07:56 - Apr 27 by airedale

Could be quite an exciting time this year imo.

We'll probably want to visit what could be considered as emerging markets for the sport, especially the Far East and North America. Could be spreading ourselves thinly if we decide to do both areas in pre season!

Then there's the acquisition of new players, who I would think the management would like to be present on the tour, so we should find out pretty quickly who those players are I guess.

We won't be doing two tours and US is favourite, don't forget, there is a short preseason this year, we finish on May 24th and start back on August 8th
Swans pre-season tour on 11:02 - Apr 27 with 2411 viewsairedale

Swans pre-season tour on 08:45 - Apr 27 by whiterock

We won't be doing two tours and US is favourite, don't forget, there is a short preseason this year, we finish on May 24th and start back on August 8th

With Ki and his Mrs being so famous in S Korea, and our Far Eastern sponsors, it makes you wonder though if we'll be going thataway.
Swans pre-season tour on 11:17 - Apr 27 with 2381 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swans pre-season tour on 13:26 - Apr 27 with 2165 viewsAquinas

I'd much prefer a US pre-season tour. Our American friends support Swansea City, our Korean fans support Ki.

The MLS looks to be well supported and after the world cup there seems to a surge in support for 'soccer'.

I'd like us to create an official link with an MLS team/College team.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans pre-season tour on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 1870 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Minnesota team we played last year are the next MLS expansion team I believe.

No interest in going to the Far East. Complete distraction.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Swans pre-season tour on 21:37 - Apr 27 with 1685 viewsicecoldjack

Swans pre-season tour on 19:07 - Apr 27 by NeiltheTaylor

The Minnesota team we played last year are the next MLS expansion team I believe.

What about all the hookers out there though? must be of some interest surely ?

Swans pre-season tour on 00:23 - Apr 28 with 1537 viewsstAteSwan

Swans pre-season tour on 19:07 - Apr 27 by NeiltheTaylor

They are indeed the next Expansion Team. They make the move up in 2017.

We should link up with Minnesota United, a few years ago they changed owners like it was going out of style, and became known locally as "The team that no one wants" Got bought out by a wealthy fan and look where they are now...
Swans pre-season tour on 02:34 - Apr 28 with 1495 viewsphact0rri

i like how they seemed to have grabbed this whole article off a single one off mention of Far east along with Americas and else where too... "SWANS GETTING BIG CASH TO GO TO KOREA"

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024