Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan 19:34 - Apr 27 with 3930 viewsJackSwanTV

I'm sure you will all find plenty to moan about as ever. Moan away!!!!!

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue36

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 19:52 - Apr 27 with 3902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

An excellent read. Congratulations

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 20:07 - Apr 27 with 3874 viewsClinton

I criticised the cover a few issues ago. Fair play, this cover's top notch.

Decent interview with Phil too - well done
[Post edited 27 Apr 2015 20:26]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 20:21 - Apr 27 with 3849 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Enjoyed that. Good stuff

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 21:06 - Apr 27 with 3796 viewsUxbridge

I would recommend a good run or two through a spellchecker first mind .. complaisant indeed.

But aye, good interview.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 21:52 - Apr 27 with 3740 viewsWxmJax

Well you missed out Palace in the quiz on Page 64 Q8...................

Great cover, would make a top t-shirt.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 22:12 - Apr 27 with 3721 viewsmonmouth

I have slagged you off before, but that's a good job this time, and fair do's you've got some serious resilience and stamina. You managed to make Phil sound a bit thick at times too. Most enjoyable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 22:16 - Apr 27 with 3713 viewsOldjack

Too many adverts ,there that's my moan

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 22:46 - Apr 27 with 3684 viewsStarsky

I speak as I find...

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 08:51 - Apr 28 with 3583 viewsJackSwanTV

Can you all sort yourselves out please. Maybe go back to bed and get out the other side??? You are being far too nice!

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 09:07 - Apr 28 with 3558 viewsSwansNZ

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 08:51 - Apr 28 by JackSwanTV

Can you all sort yourselves out please. Maybe go back to bed and get out the other side??? You are being far too nice!

I have not read it because it is sh1t, full of adverts and splling mistooks

Is that better

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 09:12 - Apr 28 with 3554 viewsJackSwanTV

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 09:07 - Apr 28 by SwansNZ

I have not read it because it is sh1t, full of adverts and splling mistooks

Is that better

MUCH. Thank you. Do you mind calling me a t*at too? :)

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 09:16 - Apr 28 with 3552 viewsSwansNZ

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 09:12 - Apr 28 by JackSwanTV

MUCH. Thank you. Do you mind calling me a t*at too? :)

Oh, go on then, you t*at

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 10:52 - Apr 28 with 3495 viewsJackSwanTV

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 09:16 - Apr 28 by SwansNZ

Oh, go on then, you t*at

Much better. Thank you :)

Still waiting for Darran to get things back to the status quo. Bit freaked out here.

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 10:55 - Apr 28 with 3490 viewsDarran

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 10:52 - Apr 28 by JackSwanTV

Much better. Thank you :)

Still waiting for Darran to get things back to the status quo. Bit freaked out here.

F*cking awful read.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 11:36 - Apr 28 with 3455 viewsJackSwanTV

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 10:55 - Apr 28 by Darran

F*cking awful read.

At least throw a personal insult in there!!! You aren't even trying!!

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 11:40 - Apr 28 with 3451 viewsDarran

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 11:36 - Apr 28 by JackSwanTV

At least throw a personal insult in there!!! You aren't even trying!!

You're a c*nt then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 16:40 - Apr 28 with 3329 viewsJackSwanTV

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 11:40 - Apr 28 by Darran

You're a c*nt then.

Its not much to ask for really is it? an ear bashing and a personal insult!

Thank you. I will sleep well tonight

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 21:46 - Apr 28 with 3265 viewsPhil_S

Bitterness reigns supreme
Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 07:55 - Apr 29 with 3188 viewsJackSwanTV

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 21:46 - Apr 28 by Phil_S

Bitterness reigns supreme

I'm a valley boy; I don't like change! :P

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 15:38 - Apr 30 with 3038 viewsStarsky

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 07:55 - Apr 29 by JackSwanTV

I'm a valley boy; I don't like change! :P

Ah, That explains everything!

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 18:36 - Apr 30 with 2996 viewsJackSwanTV

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 15:38 - Apr 30 by Starsky

Ah, That explains everything!

Your referring to my lack of education? :p

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 19:34 - Apr 30 with 2971 viewsStarsky

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 18:36 - Apr 30 by JackSwanTV

Your referring to my lack of education? :p

Nope. Just trying to give you some grief... Which you requested.

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 00:48 - May 1 with 2917 viewsJackSwanTV

Interview with Phil Sumbler in issue #36 of Jack Swan on 19:34 - Apr 30 by Starsky

Nope. Just trying to give you some grief... Which you requested.

Your grief is appreciated. :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024