Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skint- Channel four 22:53 - Apr 27 with 1314 viewsBaglanswan1992

I know this programme has been mentioned before but this is really depressing stuff. I feel sorry for the kids because I am not that much older than them and they have no chance.

Unemployment and no opertunitys leading to drink and drug problems, I see this regular in my job and the kids today have it rough when there is nothing there for them.

Bedroom tax and benefit sanctions don't help these people ethier, way to kick a man when they are down.
Skint- Channel four on 23:53 - Apr 27 with 1240 viewsScoobyWho

Some people find a way out and others don't.
It's the others that don't that are the story, not the many who stand up and fight their corner and turn their lives in to a success story and not a soap opera.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Skint- Channel four on 03:34 - Apr 28 with 1182 viewsGlyn1

You should have an equal chance in life wherever you're born, and you don't. And that stinks.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Skint- Channel four on 16:15 - Apr 28 with 906 viewslibertine

a lot of the time the people who are in a position to help those unfortunates, have come from similar backgrounds to them, themselves, but they forget their backgrounds and instead become snobby arrogant and conceited people who have now joined a different club of the more affluent who are generally from the same backgrounds themselves.

These people do not realise they are not fooling anyone and everyone knows who they are, where I live in Swansea west there are lots of people who are from less affluent areas of Swansea who believe that they should be acting in a certain manner.

The when they have a few their true colours come out and they can be seen as they are, and there is nothing wrong with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024