Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! 23:41 - May 11 with 10105 viewsItchySphincter

[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 18:03]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:50 - Aug 30 with 1687 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:47 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

Would they be the same people who said Jason Scotland was lazy, that Bony missed too many chamces and a range of other humorous snippets?

Quite possibly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:07 - Aug 30 with 1637 viewsnyc_swans

hmmm, surely not?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bafetimbi-gomis-7m-rel
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:12 - Aug 30 with 1609 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:07 - Aug 30 by nyc_swans

hmmm, surely not?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bafetimbi-gomis-7m-rel

Play for that hoofball team? nah.

Huw, take a couple of days off, go somewhere secluded, with no outside contact.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:13 - Aug 30 with 1607 viewslifelong

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:07 - Aug 30 by nyc_swans

hmmm, surely not?

Ignore it, they're hurting.
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:14 - Aug 30 with 1602 viewsAquinas

I didn't like Bafe from the start but even i'm struggling to find anything wrong with him on the pitch at the moment. He turns players with confidence and always takes the option to shoot.

I still question his loyalty to the club and I don't buy into the badge grabbing celebration or the 'i am jack' twitter posts. He is playing very well and I hope he continues to do so until January/Summer 2016 when he leaves.

Top player, journeyman personality. Anyone who disagrees is setting themselves up for a fall. He will be the next Asamoah Gyan (if a top 4 team doesn't snap him up).
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:17 - Aug 30 with 1594 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:14 - Aug 30 by Aquinas

I didn't like Bafe from the start but even i'm struggling to find anything wrong with him on the pitch at the moment. He turns players with confidence and always takes the option to shoot.

I still question his loyalty to the club and I don't buy into the badge grabbing celebration or the 'i am jack' twitter posts. He is playing very well and I hope he continues to do so until January/Summer 2016 when he leaves.

Top player, journeyman personality. Anyone who disagrees is setting themselves up for a fall. He will be the next Asamoah Gyan (if a top 4 team doesn't snap him up).

Top player, but three clubs in a decade doesn't make him a journeyman.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:18 - Aug 30 with 1583 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:14 - Aug 30 by Aquinas

Trick is to not give a shit what anyone says, be they player, manager or director. Judge them on their actions rather than their words, and don't take anything personally.

I've only ever judged Gomis on his ability. The rest of it just doesn't interest me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:25 - Aug 30 with 1547 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:18 - Aug 30 by Dr_Winston

Trick is to not give a shit what anyone says, be they player, manager or director. Judge them on their actions rather than their words, and don't take anything personally.

I've only ever judged Gomis on his ability. The rest of it just doesn't interest me.

That’s what I don’t get — fair play, slag a player off after he has left the club, but our own supporters continually keep sh1tting our own players baffles me. Maybe they are just not happy unless moaning about sh1t.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:49 - Aug 30 with 1499 viewsGriffting

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:17 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

Top player, but three clubs in a decade doesn't make him a journeyman.

Init.
I've tried to explain this on here but to no avail. Some people would rather Pelle mind
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:50 - Aug 30 with 1492 viewsSwansNZ

Gomis is the first Swansea player to score in each of our opening 4 league games since 1923 (I think the commentator said). Before my time — OldJack, is that right, you remember the last player?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:53 - Aug 30 with 1483 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:50 - Aug 30 by SwansNZ

Gomis is the first Swansea player to score in each of our opening 4 league games since 1923 (I think the commentator said). Before my time — OldJack, is that right, you remember the last player?

Oh come on now, OJ is only 85!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 01:36 - Nov 20 with 1229 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 08:03 - Nov 20 with 1180 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 01:36 - Nov 20 by ChrisSCFC

Class will prevail good boy.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 16:51 - Dec 12 with 1052 viewsItchySphincter

Can't blame Bafe today!

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 16:55 - Dec 12 with 1035 viewsSwaneeRiver

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 16:51 - Dec 12 by ItchySphincter

Can't blame Bafe today!

"He scores when he wants" - just hasn't been often enough !
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 23:06 - Jan 11 with 925 viewsChrisSCFC

Took his goal well yesterday, fair do's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024