Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! 23:41 - May 11 with 10145 viewsItchySphincter

[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 18:03]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 15:50 - Aug 22 with 2239 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 15:48 - Aug 22 by ItchySphincter

FAO of Mr Sumbler:

Can you make this thread a sticky please Pip?

No need. It'll be at the top of the board often enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 15:57 - Aug 22 with 2213 viewssherpajacob

What are the chances of man city putting an offer in before the window closes?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 16:00 - Aug 22 with 2203 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 15:57 - Aug 22 by sherpajacob

What are the chances of man city putting an offer in before the window closes?

More like Utd.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:47 - Aug 22 with 2125 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:36 - Aug 15 by SwansNZ

He's on track for 38

This

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:54 - Aug 22 with 2110 viewsnyc_swans

8 in 9 means he must be getting close to a france recall. what more can he do?
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:57 - Aug 22 with 2102 viewsScoobyWho

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:54 - Aug 22 by nyc_swans

8 in 9 means he must be getting close to a france recall. what more can he do?

9 out of 10 would be an improvement.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:19 - Aug 22 with 2076 viewstomdickharry

Yes he is tres bien
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:36 - Aug 22 with 2052 viewsDeerhunter

Brilliant striker.

Must say I was suprised when yous signed him. He'd been linked with the scum, and his rumoured wage was mental, so I wasn't expecting much. But since Bony left, he's been very impressive. Everything you want in a striker, and everything we so badly need.

As an aside, what a striker Bony is. One of the best striking performances I've seen live was him in the 1-3 season before last, final game of the season.

Then again, Marvin f*cking Emnes looked good that day; proves we can make anyone look like world beaters.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:37 - Aug 22 with 2046 viewsairedale

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 15:48 - Aug 22 by ItchySphincter

FAO of Mr Sumbler:

Can you make this thread a sticky please Pip?

You've got great expectations haven't you?
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 12:01 - Aug 26 with 1915 viewsDr_Winston

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/uo58fp_xaekqua6p9lhupg/Show/Player-Focus-Swans

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 1801 viewsItchySphincter

Evenin'

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 18:34 - Aug 30 with 1750 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 18:01 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

Evenin'

If that one where he turned three defenders inside out had gone in it would have been a thing of beauty.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 19:10 - Aug 30 with 1673 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 18:34 - Aug 30 by Dr_Winston

If that one where he turned three defenders inside out had gone in it would have been a thing of beauty.

He's tried it a few times.

Do sky replay the game in full or is that a thing of the past?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:41 - Aug 30 with 1603 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:36 - Aug 15 by SwansNZ

He's on track for 38

This, again!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:42 - Aug 30 with 1594 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 18:34 - Aug 30 by Dr_Winston

Goal of the season material that.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:45 - Aug 30 with 1491 viewsRancid

The most complete striker we've ever had.He's got the lot.Quick feet, strong as 10 bears, great in the air and a natural finisher.Never in my wildest dreams did I think he would be this good and selling Bony was a magnificent bit of business in hindsight.
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:48 - Aug 30 with 1460 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:45 - Aug 30 by Rancid

The most complete striker we've ever had.He's got the lot.Quick feet, strong as 10 bears, great in the air and a natural finisher.Never in my wildest dreams did I think he would be this good and selling Bony was a magnificent bit of business in hindsight.

The relationship between Ayew and him is obviously strong to begin with, but the more they play together the better it's going to get. Chuck in Shelvey's vision as well and as long as he stays on top of the finishing then there's no telling how many goals he's capable of getting.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:50 - Aug 30 with 1457 viewsWxmJax

Him and Ayew look good together and seem to like playing together.
Could be another cracking season ahead.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:50 - Aug 30 with 1455 viewslifelong

He just gets better with each game, I thought he was brilliant today.
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 1431 viewsBrynmill_Jack

His runs are sublime and his hold up play getting as good as (if not better) than Bony's . Top, top class finisher, probably our best ever striker

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:03 - Aug 30 with 1407 viewsRancid

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:48 - Aug 30 by Dr_Winston

The relationship between Ayew and him is obviously strong to begin with, but the more they play together the better it's going to get. Chuck in Shelvey's vision as well and as long as he stays on top of the finishing then there's no telling how many goals he's capable of getting.

The ball he put in for Bafe's goal with the outside of his foot was world class.And Gomis can't be far away from an international call up with France the form he's in.Right now I'd go as far to say he's the best striker in the Premier League.
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:07 - Aug 30 with 1387 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:03 - Aug 30 by Rancid

The ball he put in for Bafe's goal with the outside of his foot was world class.And Gomis can't be far away from an international call up with France the form he's in.Right now I'd go as far to say he's the best striker in the Premier League.

He's got a proven track record in the Champions League and against the top clubs in the PL. It's the reason I was surprised earlier when a few people pooh-poohed the idea of one of the big boys coming in for him.

On current form he's up there.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:34 - Aug 30 with 1332 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:07 - Aug 30 by Dr_Winston

He's got a proven track record in the Champions League and against the top clubs in the PL. It's the reason I was surprised earlier when a few people pooh-poohed the idea of one of the big boys coming in for him.

On current form he's up there.

Same nincompoops who claimed he wasn't good enough for Swansea when he spent most of his first season on the bench? Same ignoramus' who tried to cover their tracks of stupidity by claiming Bony 'eventually came good'?

Some people wouldn't know a first class striker if it bit them on the arse.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:37 - Aug 30 with 1322 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:34 - Aug 30 by ItchySphincter

Same nincompoops who claimed he wasn't good enough for Swansea when he spent most of his first season on the bench? Same ignoramus' who tried to cover their tracks of stupidity by claiming Bony 'eventually came good'?

Some people wouldn't know a first class striker if it bit them on the arse.

Would that I could upvote this more than once.

You'll just have to settle for the one and the knowledge that you're on my internal "sensible poster" list.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:47 - Aug 30 with 1270 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:37 - Aug 30 by Dr_Winston

Would that I could upvote this more than once.

You'll just have to settle for the one and the knowledge that you're on my internal "sensible poster" list.

Would they be the same people who said Jason Scotland was lazy, that Bony missed too many chamces and a range of other humorous snippets?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024