Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! 23:41 - May 11 with 10074 viewsItchySphincter

[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 18:03]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 14:19 - May 18 with 5947 viewsItchySphincter

ahhhhhhhhh, forgot I made this thread.

Am I going to bump it every time he scores? Why yes, of course.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 15:34 - May 18 with 5894 viewsmacthejack

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 20:47 - Aug 8 with 5678 viewsItchySphincter

Super, super Baf.......etc, etc....

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:04 - Aug 8 with 5610 viewsEdmundo

He's going to get 20+ I reckon. Ayew about 15 ish......and Eder, not sure yet!

If Shelvey and Siggy can chip in with 7-10, we could be having a very good season 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:17 - Aug 8 with 5488 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 21:04 - Aug 8 by Edmundo

If Shelvey and Siggy can chip in with 7-10, we could be having a very good season 👍

We'd be facking champions 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 23:48 - Aug 8 with 5248 viewsScoobyWho

It's almost as if he has discovered football is a team game, long may it last !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 23:54 - Aug 8 with 5233 viewsSwan91

You forgot about Ki reckon he could get 5-7 goals this season if he plays often enough.
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 00:00 - Aug 9 with 5212 viewsairedale

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 23:54 - Aug 8 by Swan91

You forgot about Ki reckon he could get 5-7 goals this season if he plays often enough.

Ki is out til about March '16 now. Dodgy hammy dyk. (don't you know).
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 00:01 - Aug 9 with 5170 viewsDull1Thomas

I thought Shelvey was outstanding after Cork came on and allowed him freedom behind the striker but what makes you think he's going to score that many goals?
And, Gylfi looks way off the form of the first half of last season.Lots of calls for him to be subbed today and much criticism at the end of last season (some unfair TBH)
Did very all today and no complaint but we scored 2 from 13 chances - that ratio has to improve as players get the rust out of their systems.

Order of scorers this season in the Prem will be -

Bafe 12 - 15
Ayew 9 - 11
Ki 6 -8
Gylfi 5 -7
Jeff / Cork 4-5
Jonjo / Cork / Eder / Routs 2 - 4
All others 0 - 3

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 05:02 - Aug 9 with 5035 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 00:00 - Aug 9 by airedale

Ki is out til about March '16 now. Dodgy hammy dyk. (don't you know).

What happened to that machine we had that could predict these hamstring problems? We should ask for our money back.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 07:22 - Aug 9 with 4946 viewsEdmundo

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 00:01 - Aug 9 by Dull1Thomas

I thought Shelvey was outstanding after Cork came on and allowed him freedom behind the striker but what makes you think he's going to score that many goals?
And, Gylfi looks way off the form of the first half of last season.Lots of calls for him to be subbed today and much criticism at the end of last season (some unfair TBH)
Did very all today and no complaint but we scored 2 from 13 chances - that ratio has to improve as players get the rust out of their systems.

Order of scorers this season in the Prem will be -

Bafe 12 - 15
Ayew 9 - 11
Ki 6 -8
Gylfi 5 -7
Jeff / Cork 4-5
Jonjo / Cork / Eder / Routs 2 - 4
All others 0 - 3

Think if Bafe is the main penalty taker and he has a good first and second half to the season, it should be nearer 20.

Some of the 'lesser teams' in this league may him achieve that figure😉

Siggy goals will come I think and Ayew, well from that opening game, things are looking up👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 08:59 - Aug 9 with 4833 viewsDr_Winston

His movement off the ball is outstanding, and if Shelvey can keep finding him as often as he did yesterday then there's goals galore available.

He likes taking that extra touch to compose himself which he's not always going to have time to do, but he's scored enough after doing it to make me think that it's not a major problem.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 09:14 - Aug 9 with 4801 viewsJackSomething

Most of last night is a little hazy, but sure I saw some fact that only Gomis and Steven Naismith have scored against all the top 4 clubs over the last year. Like Bony before him, he's definitely not a flat track bully.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 10:10 - Aug 9 with 4706 viewsRancid

He's a real nightmare for defenders.He's everywhere, very very strong, almost Bony like strong the way he holds defenders off.He's tremendous in the air but as just been said he's a little hesitant when it comes to shooting and seems to panic a bit.Shame he's 30 and not 23 or we'd have another 20-30 million player on our hands.
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 10:27 - Aug 9 with 4666 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Bony-esque yesterday in all aspects of the game. Let's not forget Bony was prone to fluffing his lines frequently as well.

Dismissively holding off defenders like ragdolls- check
Great attacking aerial ability - check
Great defensive aerial ability - check
Hesitates when in great position - check
Scores vital goal - check.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 10:31 - Aug 9 with 4658 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 10:10 - Aug 9 by Rancid

He's a real nightmare for defenders.He's everywhere, very very strong, almost Bony like strong the way he holds defenders off.He's tremendous in the air but as just been said he's a little hesitant when it comes to shooting and seems to panic a bit.Shame he's 30 and not 23 or we'd have another 20-30 million player on our hands.

I don't think he's hesitant necessarily? The effort where he tried to turn the keeper inside out would have been similar one of the goals he scored against Tranmere last year. He did something similar in Germany this pre-season. It's what he does - sometimes it comes off........ I like it that he will try things and doesn't shrink when he looks like a mug if it doesn't come off. Similar attributes to Wilf strength wise, very mobile, decent defensively. First class player.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 11:06 - Aug 9 with 4574 viewsjackforever

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 09:14 - Aug 9 by JackSomething

Most of last night is a little hazy, but sure I saw some fact that only Gomis and Steven Naismith have scored against all the top 4 clubs over the last year. Like Bony before him, he's definitely not a flat track bully.

Bafetimbi Gomis is one of two players (along with Steven Naismith) to have scored v Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd over the last two Premier League seasons.

He scores important goals as well. Goals that get points or turn games.
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 17:11 - Aug 15 with 4354 viewsItchySphincter

Ahem, just to put things in perspective like.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 17:32 - Aug 15 with 4259 viewslonglostjack

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 05:02 - Aug 9 by SwansNZ

What happened to that machine we had that could predict these hamstring problems? We should ask for our money back.

This !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 17:40 - Aug 15 with 4216 viewsDr_Winston

Didn't get an awful lot of space to operate today but worked his proverbials off and took the goal with aplomb.

My prediction of 15-20 goals may have been a tad conservative.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 18:28 - Aug 15 with 4053 viewslifelong

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 17:40 - Aug 15 by Dr_Winston

Didn't get an awful lot of space to operate today but worked his proverbials off and took the goal with aplomb.

I was impressed with Gomis today, excellent performance.
The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:36 - Aug 15 with 3873 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 17:40 - Aug 15 by Dr_Winston

He's on track for 38

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:41 - Aug 15 with 3862 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:36 - Aug 15 by SwansNZ

He's on track for 38

Plus cup goals

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 07:55 - Aug 16 with 3706 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 22:41 - Aug 15 by builthjack

Plus cup goals

Eder will score those.

The Official Bafe Gomis is a goal machine thread! on 15:48 - Aug 22 with 3556 viewsItchySphincter

FAO of Mr Sumbler:

Can you make this thread a sticky please Pip?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024