Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread 16:39 - May 18 with 21272 viewsDarran

Last game of the season so we're having a special match thread for you to express your views on who Garry should pick,should he experiment?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:35 - May 24 with 4461 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:25 - May 24 by dailew

Best I could find.

http://sportlemontv.eu/?watch=Y52imJmsY6KZq2OdmKqdmJmjY2VrZGVnZGOdmJeVqJmbo6atY2

http://vipbox.biz/soccer/watch-1io3b-crystal-palace-vs-swansea-city

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:37 - May 24 with 4430 viewskarnataka

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:35 - May 24 by SgorioFruit

http://vipbox.biz/soccer/watch-1io3b-crystal-palace-vs-swansea-city

I'm watching this one and it's been excellent so far.

http://firstrows.biz/soccer/crystal-palace-vs-swansea-city-frs10cdb3
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:41 - May 24 with 4369 viewskarnataka

Hardly a classic this, is it.
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:46 - May 24 with 4268 viewsdailew

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:41 - May 24 by karnataka

Hardly a classic this, is it.

Loserpool 5-0 down !!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:47 - May 24 with 4265 viewsrobld002

Get the youngsters on, nothing is working going forwards
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:54 - May 24 with 4078 viewsdailew

Thanks for the links.

Only tried the second one and it seems better than mine. so I'll stick with that.

Nice to see Jazz having a decent game. Not as bad as some people make out. Hope I haven't jinxed him now.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:59 - May 24 with 3998 viewssnork44

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 15:46 - May 24 by dailew

Loserpool 5-0 down !!

That's not outstanding !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:14 - May 24 with 3755 viewskarnataka

It had been coming
Login to get fewer ads

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:15 - May 24 with 3742 viewssnork44

Bollox!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:15 - May 24 with 3721 viewsLord_Bony

FFS MUN

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:16 - May 24 with 3715 viewsphact0rri

awwe fabby so close to a shiny yellow glove. :{

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:16 - May 24 with 3674 viewsElward

So that means Joe Hart golden glove, unless he concedes then 4 way tie?
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:18 - May 24 with 3619 viewsSgorioFruit

should have started Barrow

I have never been wrong with my statements

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:19 - May 24 with 3557 viewsdeanscfc

Jazz richards is a liability
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:24 - May 24 with 3450 viewsLord_Bony

bye Hull

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:27 - May 24 with 3396 viewsthomasJack

Looks like fab is working overtime today

Poll: Next signing

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:30 - May 24 with 3358 viewskarnataka

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:27 - May 24 by thomasJack

Looks like fab is working overtime today

Well he's the only one then with maybe Emnes a close second.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 16:32]
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:38 - May 24 with 3189 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Gorre on for emnes
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:41 - May 24 with 3132 viewsLeonisGod

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:38 - May 24 by exiledinenglandjack

Gorre on for emnes

Montero?
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:50 - May 24 with 2995 viewskarnataka

Well if last week was a fantastic football match, this one certainly wasn't.
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:56 - May 24 with 2857 viewsAnotherJohn

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:50 - May 24 by karnataka

Well if last week was a fantastic football match, this one certainly wasn't.

Pity to end a great season like that. I guess too many of our 'big' players were missing. I was disappointed though with Montero and Gomis. I don't think Hennessey had a save to make.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 17:00]
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 17:05 - May 24 with 2710 viewskarnataka

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:56 - May 24 by AnotherJohn

Pity to end a great season like that. I guess too many of our 'big' players were missing. I was disappointed though with Montero and Gomis. I don't think Hennessey had a save to make.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 17:00]

Agreed, you need someone to create something in the middle whether that's by skill or doing the unpredictable and Jonjo, Siggy and Ki are usually the ones who do that for us. With Cork and Britton starting and Montero & Dyer making almost no impact whatsoever or even showing much desire to, our game was far too predictable and pedestrian for a hard working team like Palace. Like you say, a shame to end a magnificent season with a performance and result like that. I guess they've all earned their hols now though.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 17:05]
The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 18:20 - May 24 with 2314 viewsStarsky

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 16:18 - May 24 by SgorioFruit

should have started Barrow

I have never been wrong with my statements

You've been the most faithless poster on here this season.

Feck me... Never wrong, my arse.

It's just the internet, init.

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 19:51 - May 24 with 2080 viewsJackfath

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 18:20 - May 24 by Starsky

You've been the most faithless poster on here this season.

Feck me... Never wrong, my arse.

You're very aggressive these days. I'm worried about you. PM if I can help.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 03:20 - May 25 with 1782 viewsStarsky

The official Palace V Swansea match week/day thread on 19:51 - May 24 by Jackfath

You're very aggressive these days. I'm worried about you. PM if I can help.

Nobody can help.

I am helpless

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024