Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newtown 20:21 - May 18 with 5288 viewsbuilthjack

Congratulations

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Newtown on 19:17 - May 20 with 1797 viewsProfessor

Newtown on 10:40 - May 20 by perchrockjack

prof

Been doing it for over 35 years and its as much a pain now as its always been but NEWTOWN has become far busier and seems quite anglo to me.

I always feel south begins at Dolfor ,its geographically half way .

If the trip were motorway I d be home far more often so some would be unhappy with that.

The route via Penderyn is what I use to see chums in east Swansea and Neath, pretty but only in good weather.

If builth is going to that euro game I might pop down if you fancy it

Would be good if I am around. As I usually go to the mother-in-law in Tonyrefail it's straight down the A470 to Pontypridd and up over the hill at Porth. Would go that way to my mum's (if she were not in Tenerife these days) and usually down the Swansea valley via ABercrave and Pontardawe if heading direct to the Liberty. Was down for Hull and Stoke games, but the in laws dog bit me s not best pleased
Newtown on 13:10 - Jun 22 with 1697 viewsbuilthjack

Drawn against Valletta of Malta in the Europa League.
Home tie first on July 2nd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Newtown on 15:20 - Jun 22 with 1600 viewsperchrockjack

Bugger ,Builth. I'm in Holland that week.

Hope they go through and we'll hook up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Newtown on 09:05 - Jun 23 with 1480 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown on 15:20 - Jun 22 by perchrockjack

Bugger ,Builth. I'm in Holland that week.

Hope they go through and we'll hook up

Doubt they will go through but you never know. It's Copenhagen in the next round. Enjoy Holland.

Newtown on 20:07 - Jul 2 with 1409 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown 1-0 up half time. My mate Luke Boundford scoring the goal.

Newtown on 21:14 - Jul 2 with 1321 viewsbuilthjack

2-1 to Newtown final score.

Newtown on 23:26 - Jul 2 with 1212 viewsStarsky

Newtown on 21:14 - Jul 2 by builthjack

2-1 to Newtown final score.

It's just the internet, init.

Newtown on 08:00 - Jul 3 with 1128 viewsbuilthjack

Not a mention on BBC Wales news. It annoys me that if a rugby player sneezes he gets a mention, yet a Welsh team wins in Europe and nothing.

Login to get fewer ads

Newtown on 13:15 - Jul 3 with 1071 viewsProfessor

Newtown on 08:00 - Jul 3 by builthjack

Not a mention on BBC Wales news. It annoys me that if a rugby player sneezes he gets a mention, yet a Welsh team wins in Europe and nothing.

Was mentioned on Radio 5 this morning-sums it up really
Newtown on 13:23 - Jul 3 with 1066 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown on 13:15 - Jul 3 by Professor

Was mentioned on Radio 5 this morning-sums it up really

Nothing on BBC Wales TV

Newtown on 14:58 - Jul 3 with 1046 viewsPrivate_Partz

Newtown on 13:23 - Jul 3 by builthjack

Nothing on BBC Wales TV

Here I go like cracked record again. Apologies, but again it is Sh!t transport infrastructure and Sh!t rugby / Cardiff biased media yet again.
I hope the can eventually get their satnavs working and get up there to eventually give the team some credit for their success.
I also. feel so sorry for Newport, Wrexham, Merthyr, Colwyn Bay etc who virtually do not exist as far as our 'national' media is concerned.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Newtown on 00:12 - Jul 10 with 963 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown are through to the next round after beating Valletta tonight in Malta. FC Copenhagen next week now.

Newtown on 00:41 - Jul 10 with 929 viewsChief

Newtown on 00:12 - Jul 10 by builthjack

Newtown are through to the next round after beating Valletta tonight in Malta. FC Copenhagen next week now.

Fair play that is great news. Copenhagen will be a great trip for the fans

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024