Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May>Not good 10:06 - May 21 with 6425 viewsperchrockjack

Come on Trese,accusing serving Police officers of crying wolf as regards bobbies on the beat.

You know that s a relic and a sham.

Public very soon will notice the massive cuts in police budget which will radically affect most of us. Some will be delighted no doubt but for the "ordinary" family its not good at all.

Tories, Police s friends. fook right off. They con as much as Labour did and pretty much the Police are somehow going to have to manage

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Theresa May>Not good on 14:26 - May 21 with 1985 viewsHumpty

Did you vote Tory Perch?

The public will very soon notice massive cuts to lots of budgets Perch, not just the police.

And the Government has a mandate to do so. No point moaning now.
Theresa May>Not good on 22:10 - May 21 with 1927 viewsKilkennyjack

Its jobs for the boys, mun. Listen - if the police concentrated on catching the bad guys then people might have more sympathy. Why does hillsborough happen ? What about the child abuse scandal in major cities ? What about the security boxes robbery ? Why not merge to a single welsh force like Scotland and make huge savings ? I hate the Tory government but a shake up of the police is long long overdue.

Its a good little number in truth and not many who join ever leave before doing 30 years and getting a six figure lumper with a world class pension on top.

Beware of the Risen People

Theresa May>Not good on 22:11 - May 21 with 1925 viewsScoobyWho

A good family friend of ours put her ticket in yesterday. She as waiting for the Theresa May speech, I don't know too much about her relationship with the old bill but apparently it was the final straw. She has done 31 yrs, still only 51. I mentioned her pension last Night and she was furious, I really didn't know they paid 15% of their salary now, in her case £640 a month in to a pension many think is excellent. I thought the fcka was free !!!!! Daily Mail lies. I saw her pension figures and to be honest they are pants compared to what she pays.

I've always been amazed why the govt would bite the hands that protect them, and by Fck they are going to need them over the coming years. She is better off out I reckon. They never get any credit for what they do, I watched that detectives programme this week, and by Fck they do a sterling job. Credit where's it due. I'm sure I'm in a montorty though.

PS I support the fire service too, and ambulance staff I've had experience with, albeit limited are second to none.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Theresa May>Not good on 22:34 - May 21 with 1905 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

When I saw this in the paper I thought Mr P would have some thoughts on this...

I'm guessing the fantasy has changed from Debroah Kerr and Burt on the beach in From Here to Eternity to putting Madame May over his knee for some traditional therapy...?

Every Home Secretary has shat on the Police. In this case they are being punished for bringing crime figures down. Madness......So much for the Tory Party's mantra of "rewarding success" eh?

What disturbed me is the introductin of "paramilitary style policing".

Where America goes we follow. Junk food, obesity, carbon Bigfoot-sized pick up trucks, regime change and now feckin RoboCop....

Its going to be a bumpy ride folks...
[Post edited 22 May 2015 4:00]
Theresa May>Not good on 06:36 - May 22 with 1804 viewstrampie

Theresa May>Not good on 22:11 - May 21 by ScoobyWho

A good family friend of ours put her ticket in yesterday. She as waiting for the Theresa May speech, I don't know too much about her relationship with the old bill but apparently it was the final straw. She has done 31 yrs, still only 51. I mentioned her pension last Night and she was furious, I really didn't know they paid 15% of their salary now, in her case £640 a month in to a pension many think is excellent. I thought the fcka was free !!!!! Daily Mail lies. I saw her pension figures and to be honest they are pants compared to what she pays.

I've always been amazed why the govt would bite the hands that protect them, and by Fck they are going to need them over the coming years. She is better off out I reckon. They never get any credit for what they do, I watched that detectives programme this week, and by Fck they do a sterling job. Credit where's it due. I'm sure I'm in a montorty though.

PS I support the fire service too, and ambulance staff I've had experience with, albeit limited are second to none.

Are you having a Giraffe ?

You do realise how much money that person is on a month/year do you ?, huge money compared to the average wage and they are paid for by our taxes.

I have limited experience of the police but what personal experience I have is very poor.

The rich are getting richer, the middle class wannabes are using their muscle and influence through their unions and federations to get a good deal, the poor are getting poorer, little representation or no representation for the poor they cant afford union fees in lots of cases or dont have a federation looking after their interests.

There is limited amount of money in the pot, giving more and more to the likes of teachers and the police is at the expense of the poor as there is only so much money in the pot, the police do well out of the public purse.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 6:41]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Theresa May>Not good on 10:29 - May 22 with 1718 viewsperchrockjack

Hump

No I didn't.

I am aware ,believe me, of cuts to come.

FRANKLY,mate you underestimate me.

POLICING however is a case in point. THIS SITE has people like dafydd huew callig them fllth ALL filth ,albeit from behind a keyboard.

Conservatives are seen as the police friends by many on here.

THEY ARE not in any way and have shafted the police more than Labour actually.

Theresa May>Not good on 11:07 - May 22 with 1699 viewsshimmie

Theresa May>Not good on 06:36 - May 22 by trampie

You do realise how much money that person is on a month/year do you ?, huge money compared to the average wage and they are paid for by our taxes.

I have limited experience of the police but what personal experience I have is very poor.

The rich are getting richer, the middle class wannabes are using their muscle and influence through their unions and federations to get a good deal, the poor are getting poorer, little representation or no representation for the poor they cant afford union fees in lots of cases or dont have a federation looking after their interests.

There is limited amount of money in the pot, giving more and more to the likes of teachers and the police is at the expense of the poor as there is only so much money in the pot, the police do well out of the public purse.

I gave up trying to defend the old bill ages ago mate, there are ao many horror stories out there if you've had poor experiences then that is a shame. But I can assure you most of us do our best. The stress we are put under is getting unrealistic and there are more and more people looking to leave, myself included. 2 of my PCs have recently applied to become train drivers and another has left to go back to his postion as police staff.

The issue I have with May is the sticks she chooses to beat us with. What happened in Yorkshire is disguising and makes me sick to my stomach. But the whole situation was politicised with the labour controlled area insisting that these lines of enquiry weren't followed. Personally I wouldn't have accepted that. Neither would I be able to accept child rape allegations made against a serving MP not being thoroughly investigated.

I run a team of 17, 4 of which weren't even born when Stephen Lawrence was killed, when does it stop being relevant and used by each Home Secretary to chastise us with? I was 8 when hills borough happened, am I or my officers to blame? No, we're not. Should we learn from these mistakes? Of course we should and I think in the main we do.
Theresa May>Not good on 11:40 - May 22 with 1673 viewsDafyddHuw

Theresa May>Not good on 10:29 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Hump

No I didn't.

POLICING however is a case in point. THIS SITE has people like dafydd huew callig them fllth ALL filth ,albeit from behind a keyboard.

No I don't call all of them filth, you lying fùck.

Only the ones who come from mining backgrounds and then come on here and brag about how much overtime money they made breaking miners heads at places like Orgreave.

Being one of Thatcher's personal paramility force, you didn't get it then and you don't get it now. I think the epithet "filth" is very apt in some cases.
Login to get fewer ads

Theresa May>Not good on 12:08 - May 22 with 1659 viewscontroversial_jack

I remember when Thatcher's bouncers were taking the piss out of hard working miners during the 80s.Not so nice is it?
Theresa May>Not good on 12:36 - May 22 with 1633 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The police ain't paid enough
The fire service ain't paid enough
The nurses ain't paid enough
They all put their life on the line for us
They all do a strerling job under straining resources , it's a disgrace .

This country if F@cked .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Theresa May>Not good on 13:08 - May 22 with 1609 viewscontroversial_jack

Theresa May>Not good on 12:36 - May 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

The police ain't paid enough
The fire service ain't paid enough
The nurses ain't paid enough
They all put their life on the line for us
They all do a strerling job under straining resources , it's a disgrace .

This country if F@cked .

I'm not paid enough!
Theresa May>Not good on 15:56 - May 22 with 1569 viewsperchrockjack

Theresa May>Not good on 13:08 - May 22 by controversial_jack

I'm not paid enough!

Dafydd.

Look back at your previous posts.

It's why..........etc

Theresa May>Not good on 16:18 - May 22 with 1563 viewsScoobyWho

Theresa May>Not good on 06:36 - May 22 by trampie

I speak as I find mate, and all the police I know be that from school,or had personal experience of have been entirely professional and competent IMO. I suppose it depends on what standpoint you come from. Based on what you said I rang her this morning to discuss Palace away trip and she retires as a detective sergeant. Her weekly rate after all deductions is £595 a week, her team she manages are on between £425 and £490 a week as qualified detectives.

I'm not having a giraffe, but I watched that documentary in the week on sexual offence investigators in Manchester who she tells me are on the same rates, and they don't earn half enough for the good they specifically did. Yes there're are good and bad all over the world, but I get the Impression you would hate them regardless as a whole group of people. Which if transferred to say, whole groups of other cultures as a benchmark will cause sorts of issues. You can't hate a whole group of people regardless, because that smacks of all sorts of isms Trampie, and from what I've read from you that's the last thing you would want.

I try to see the good in most things these days, even public servants.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 16:21]

Theresa May>Not good on 16:24 - May 22 with 1550 viewsScoobyWho

Theresa May>Not good on 11:07 - May 22 by shimmie

I gave up trying to defend the old bill ages ago mate, there are ao many horror stories out there if you've had poor experiences then that is a shame. But I can assure you most of us do our best. The stress we are put under is getting unrealistic and there are more and more people looking to leave, myself included. 2 of my PCs have recently applied to become train drivers and another has left to go back to his postion as police staff.

The issue I have with May is the sticks she chooses to beat us with. What happened in Yorkshire is disguising and makes me sick to my stomach. But the whole situation was politicised with the labour controlled area insisting that these lines of enquiry weren't followed. Personally I wouldn't have accepted that. Neither would I be able to accept child rape allegations made against a serving MP not being thoroughly investigated.

I run a team of 17, 4 of which weren't even born when Stephen Lawrence was killed, when does it stop being relevant and used by each Home Secretary to chastise us with? I was 8 when hills borough happened, am I or my officers to blame? No, we're not. Should we learn from these mistakes? Of course we should and I think in the main we do.

The negativity seems to have beaten you mate, I feel you do a very decent job all round, you can't tell me your all rubbish, because my personal experience tells me otherwise. For every bad story there must be hundreds of unreported successes surely, other wise the Fcking prisons wouldn't be full 👍

Theresa May>Not good on 16:28 - May 22 with 1541 viewsScoobyWho

Theresa May>Not good on 12:08 - May 22 by controversial_jack

I remember when Thatcher's bouncers were taking the piss out of hard working miners during the 80s.Not so nice is it?

Based on ( is it a 25 Or 30 year service ) I'm not sure, none of those coppers or very few would still be in the job. Times move on, and people need to do the same otherwise Bloody Sunday would be the benchmark for our service men and women of today.

Makes no sense.

As I said there good and bad everywhere.

Theresa May>Not good on 16:31 - May 22 with 1530 viewsLeonisGod

Agree with the title of this thread. There's something about the woman that gives me the heebie jeebies. She comes across as devious, mistrustful and self-serving. I'd be watching my back if I had anything to do with her.
Theresa May>Not good on 16:33 - May 22 with 1529 viewsPacemaker

Theresa May>Not good on 12:08 - May 22 by controversial_jack

Were you alive in 1984 then? What memories do you have of it?

Seriously I thought you were much younger than that.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Theresa May>Not good on 16:37 - May 22 with 1517 viewsDarran

Theresa May>Not good on 16:33 - May 22 by Pacemaker

Were you alive in 1984 then? What memories do you have of it?

Seriously I thought you were much younger than that.

He does come across like an angry teen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Theresa May>Not good on 16:39 - May 22 with 1507 viewsPacemaker

Theresa May>Not good on 16:37 - May 22 by Darran

He does come across like an angry teen.

Twenty one at the most

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Theresa May>Not good on 16:43 - May 22 with 1495 viewsDarran

Theresa May>Not good on 16:39 - May 22 by Pacemaker

Twenty one at the most

He's in his fifties,I know staggering isn't it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Theresa May>Not good on 16:48 - May 22 with 1493 viewsraynor94

Theresa May>Not good on 16:39 - May 22 by Pacemaker

Twenty one at the most

And seems misinformed on most subjects he comments on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Theresa May>Not good on 17:06 - May 22 with 1481 viewsHumpty

Theresa May>Not good on 16:48 - May 22 by raynor94

And seems misinformed on most subjects he comments on

But not this one though eh?
Theresa May>Not good on 17:08 - May 22 with 1479 viewsHumpty

Theresa May>Not good on 10:29 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Hump

No I didn't.

Fair enough Perch.

If you didn't vote for them then it doesn't apply to you.

Thought you were rooting for Esther McVey?
Theresa May>Not good on 17:19 - May 22 with 1463 viewsraynor94

Theresa May>Not good on 17:06 - May 22 by Humpty

But not this one though eh?

Faults on both sides during that dispute

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Theresa May>Not good on 17:34 - May 22 with 1441 viewsshimmie

Theresa May>Not good on 17:08 - May 22 by Humpty

Fair enough Perch.

If you didn't vote for them then it doesn't apply to you.

Thought you were rooting for Esther McVey?

Coming from a council estate in south Wales I'm programmed not to vote Tory, and despite my severe misgivings about their choice in leader I voted Labour in the most recent election. I see first hand what the cuts have done, not just in my role but in fields such drug support and mental health assistance. Its truly sickening.

I can’t remember who said it but I was watching the Wright stuff I think it was, a comment was made that Thatcher and the Tories in general treat the country as a company, if something isn’t working or perceived as necessary they just cut it. Whether, that’s public services or the mines. A government should treat the country as a family, and do it all to help those who need it and support those who require it the most.

And Scooby, yes mate you’re right. My mrs is a murder detective and I often wake up to her on the verge of tears as she can’t sleep due to her being so stressed with her work load/court/CPS take your pick. She’s one of the most capable and pragmatic people I’ve met and she feels entirely cheated by the career she’s chosen, she wishes she’d been a vet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024