Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May>Not good 10:06 - May 21 with 6424 viewsperchrockjack

Come on Trese,accusing serving Police officers of crying wolf as regards bobbies on the beat.

You know that s a relic and a sham.

Public very soon will notice the massive cuts in police budget which will radically affect most of us. Some will be delighted no doubt but for the "ordinary" family its not good at all.

Tories, Police s friends. fook right off. They con as much as Labour did and pretty much the Police are somehow going to have to manage

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Theresa May>Not good on 20:44 - May 23 with 1363 viewstrampie

Theresa May>Not good on 20:19 - May 23 by shimmie

Well that's something we can agree on, I shouldn't really lower myself to your snidey remarks but there we go, I'm a human being and am as flawed as anyone of us.

It just annoys me when discussing the issue with someone so blinkered and isn't willing to except that most old bill work hard and, are as open to stress as anyone. Some believe we are not deserving of it. But I make no appology of taking the things home with me such as pensioner burglaries and robberies that turn into rapes. I want to do the best for the victims of such offences, and take exception to it being insinuated otherwise. I'm done with this argument, I've wasted enough time on it already.

Lower yourself you say, that is not the way for the police to forge good relations with a member of the public is it ? and PS stop playing the sympathy card post after post.

Personally I support the police [unless they do something wrong which does happen from time to time as you well know], the issue here is the police wage/pension package is as good if not better than most other groups and since we are all in this together and the country has voted for austerity measures than unfortunately there is going to be cuts, its not what I voted for but its what the country voted for.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Theresa May>Not good on 21:44 - May 23 with 1328 viewsKilkennyjack

Theresa May>Not good on 20:44 - May 23 by trampie

Lower yourself you say, that is not the way for the police to forge good relations with a member of the public is it ? and PS stop playing the sympathy card post after post.

Personally I support the police [unless they do something wrong which does happen from time to time as you well know], the issue here is the police wage/pension package is as good if not better than most other groups and since we are all in this together and the country has voted for austerity measures than unfortunately there is going to be cuts, its not what I voted for but its what the country voted for.

Correct

Beware of the Risen People

Theresa May>Not good on 22:57 - May 23 with 1298 viewsdameedna

Theresa May>Not good on 11:40 - May 22 by DafyddHuw

No I don't call all of them filth, you lying fùck.

Only the ones who come from mining backgrounds and then come on here and brag about how much overtime money they made breaking miners heads at places like Orgreave.

Being one of Thatcher's personal paramility force, you didn't get it then and you don't get it now. I think the epithet "filth" is very apt in some cases.

sweet jesus
Theresa May>Not good on 01:51 - May 24 with 1270 viewsLohengrin

Theresa May>Not good on 22:57 - May 23 by dameedna

sweet jesus

Exposure to leftism results in a debilitation as virulent as diphtheria.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Theresa May>Not good on 13:16 - May 24 with 1229 viewsScoobyWho

Theresa May>Not good on 11:02 - May 23 by trampie

Ask your ex policeman friend Perch, I posted in response to him.

Now what is this ma'am thing all about in the police ? and do you employ gardeners, housekeepers etc, like people in the police I know ? [they don't seem to be underpaid been able to afford to do that]

Don't they call sergeants sarge ?
Managers Boss ?
What's the issue with ma'am or sir ?
They do it in the services.

Housekeepers ffs - on £450 a week 😂

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Theresa May>Not good on 13:22 - May 24 with 1216 viewsScoobyWho

Theresa May>Not good on 17:21 - May 23 by trampie

Doesnt seem very disciplined to me, you.dont seem very disciplined to me.

These public servants probably weren't that disciplined either.

Police Roll of Honour Trust
http://www.policememorial.org.uk
[Post edited 24 May 2015 13:24]

Theresa May>Not good on 13:22 - May 24 with 1215 viewstrampie

Nothing wrong at all, just who do they call ma'am, that is all i'm asking ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Theresa May>Not good on 13:40 - May 24 with 1185 viewstrampie

FFS, is there a memorial for those that have lost their lives at the hands of the police ?

Heard the other day that you are 8 times more likely to be killed in this country by coming into contact with the police than being killed by a terrorist ?, no idea how true that is mind you.

Playing the police sympathy card ffs, in this context, the context of which is can the country afford to let somebody retire at 50 years of age with an eighth of a million pound lumper and 25k a year pension for life and that is ordinary bobbies apparently, rules are/have recently changed away from 2/3rds pension I have heard, but that is the context of this thread and you ScobbyWho put up a police memorial thing up on this thread in this context , that is a slur on people that have lost their lives imo as it trivialises things using it in this context, seems like it could be a tactic by you just to try and stop debate on this topic, it could be seen as emotional blackmail by some to try and give a group of workers financially a better deal at the expense of others as there is only so much money in the public purse, sad.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 19:01]

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa May>Not good on 15:17 - May 24 with 1146 viewsWitneyjack

Theresa May>Not good on 13:40 - May 24 by trampie

FFS, is there a memorial for those that have lost their lives at the hands of the police ?

Heard the other day that you are 8 times more likely to be killed in this country by coming into contact with the police than being killed by a terrorist ?, no idea how true that is mind you.

Playing the police sympathy card ffs, in this context, the context of which is can the country afford to let somebody retire at 50 years of age with an eighth of a million pound lumper and 25k a year pension for life and that is ordinary bobbies apparently, rules are/have recently changed away from 2/3rds pension I have heard, but that is the context of this thread and you ScobbyWho put up a police memorial thing up on this thread in this context , that is a slur on people that have lost their lives imo as it trivialises things using it in this context, seems like it could be a tactic by you just to try and stop debate on this topic, it could be seen as emotional blackmail by some to try and give a group of workers financially a better deal at the expense of others as there is only so much money in the public purse, sad.

And what part of Police officers contribute 15% of their monthly salary to that pension don't you understand Trampie or should I say Dimi?
Theresa May>Not good on 16:02 - May 24 with 1127 viewstrampie

Theresa May>Not good on 15:17 - May 24 by Witneyjack

And what part of Police officers contribute 15% of their monthly salary to that pension don't you understand Trampie or should I say Dimi?

And what part of the country can't afford such a package don't you understand Witneyjack or should I say Dimi ?

Theresa May>Not good on 16:15 - May 24 with 1125 viewsHumpty

Theresa May>Not good on 15:17 - May 24 by Witneyjack

You think Trampie is Dimi? I used to have an ex Policeman on here accusing me of the same thing.

I do hope you lot are more careful with your deductions in real life than you are on here.
Theresa May>Not good on 16:22 - May 24 with 1121 viewsperchrockjack

Real life hump, it's different honest.

Witney is one of the very few not to resort to abuse as you do, like me.

What s your job?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Theresa May>Not good on 16:27 - May 24 with 1118 viewsHumpty

Theresa May>Not good on 16:22 - May 24 by perchrockjack

Real life hump, it's different honest.

Witney is one of the very few not to resort to abuse as you do, like me.

What s your job?

I'm joking Perch, calm down. It's good to know Policeman do not fling false accusations at people in real life as they do on here.

Especially with all that money we pay them. I expect better.
Theresa May>Not good on 17:43 - May 24 with 1098 viewsStarsky

Theresa May>Not good on 20:19 - May 23 by shimmie

Well that's something we can agree on, I shouldn't really lower myself to your snidey remarks but there we go, I'm a human being and am as flawed as anyone of us.

It just annoys me when discussing the issue with someone so blinkered and isn't willing to except that most old bill work hard and, are as open to stress as anyone. Some believe we are not deserving of it. But I make no appology of taking the things home with me such as pensioner burglaries and robberies that turn into rapes. I want to do the best for the victims of such offences, and take exception to it being insinuated otherwise. I'm done with this argument, I've wasted enough time on it already.

Reading yours and Trampies responses on this thread...

I have a lot more empathy for the police force being decimated by successive governments following your heartfelt postings on this thread.

In complete contrast, Trampie is having a mare.

Your time on this thread wasn't wasted. I heard you.

It's just the internet, init.

Theresa May>Not good on 17:56 - May 24 with 1092 viewsScoobyWho

Theresa May>Not good on 13:40 - May 24 by trampie

heartless, your better than that.

Theresa May>Not good on 17:57 - May 24 with 1089 viewsWitneyjack

Theresa May>Not good on 16:27 - May 24 by Humpty

I'm joking Perch, calm down. It's good to know Policeman do not fling false accusations at people in real life as they do on here.

Especially with all that money we pay them. I expect better.

According to Trampie I'm highly paid, so on that basis I must pay more towards my own wages than most! Plus I pay £2000 per year Council Tax so my contribution to the local Constabulary is large as well. 😁
Theresa May>Not good on 18:19 - May 24 with 1063 viewsScoobyWho

Theresa May>Not good on 17:57 - May 24 by Witneyjack

According to Trampie I'm highly paid, so on that basis I must pay more towards my own wages than most! Plus I pay £2000 per year Council Tax so my contribution to the local Constabulary is large as well. 😁

There is a saying ' walk a mile in someone's shoes ' .....
Before reserving judgement.

As I replied to Trampie, who I imagine is a decent sort, just skewed slightly on politics.
'Think about what happens when you place whole groups of people in the same bracket'
And what history tells us of people who do that.

You have my consent Witney as a tax payer 👍
[Post edited 24 May 2015 18:21]

Theresa May>Not good on 18:20 - May 24 with 1059 viewstrampie

Theresa May>Not good on 17:56 - May 24 by ScoobyWho

heartless, your better than that.

You are the heartless one not me.

Theresa May>Not good on 18:25 - May 24 with 1055 viewsScoobyWho

Theresa May>Not good on 18:20 - May 24 by trampie

You are the heartless one not me.

Your response was heartless, not you, I can hardly judge you as a person from posts on here, it was your reply I was referring to.

Theresa May>Not good on 18:27 - May 24 with 1053 viewstrampie

Theresa May>Not good on 17:57 - May 24 by Witneyjack

What you work in the public sector and therefore pay taxes towards your own wages, well let me tell you that some people work in the private sector and don't pay taxes towards their own wages [as such] but do pay towards public sector wages and they pay their council tax as well.

Theresa May>Not good on 18:30 - May 24 with 1047 viewstrampie

Theresa May>Not good on 18:25 - May 24 by ScoobyWho

Your response was heartless, not you, I can hardly judge you as a person from posts on here, it was your reply I was referring to.

And i'm replying to your posts as being heartless, the theme of my posts has been concern for the low paid and less well off as opposed to the middle classes who can look after themselves far more adequately, there is only so much in the pot.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 19:23]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024