Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abuse Reported 14:40 - May 21 with 649 viewsHighjack

A quick look at my inbox suggests I've reported several instances of abuse on here. I believe this is due to my chubby fingers pressing it when scrolling. Please ignore all of my abuse reports. To clarify I do not feel abused and I have no abuse to report.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Abuse Reported on 14:49 - May 21 with 632 viewsbuilthjack

It's easily done.
Let's hope that North Korean fella hasn't got chubby fingers and presses the button accidentally.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Abuse Reported on 20:48 - May 21 with 513 viewsTheArtChappy

I've done it a few times

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Abuse Reported on 20:58 - May 21 with 496 viewsSwansNZ

It should ask you to confirm that you want to report a post as abusive, especially with all the touchscreen devices in use today.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Abuse Reported on 21:01 - May 21 with 490 viewsLord_Bony

It s ok I ve checked the abuse messages when I received them today...I just ignored them as I thought you were paranoid.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024