Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract 18:26 - May 21 with 1407 viewsthomasJack

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/21/swansea-city-lukasz-fabianski-co

Poll: Next signing

Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 18:51 - May 21 with 1330 viewsJackSomething

£4m release clause? Eek! New contract offer on the table soon hopefully.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 18:55 - May 21 with 1310 viewsjedijack

I don't like the sound of that.
Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 18:56 - May 21 with 1305 viewskarnataka

Consider?!?! WTF? Just do it and do it NOW FFS.
Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 19:11 - May 21 with 1278 viewsmax936

Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 18:56 - May 21 by karnataka

Consider?!?! WTF? Just do it and do it NOW FFS.

Innit, fuk my eyes

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 20:02 - May 21 with 1183 viewsApeShit

That is scary, the way he performed this season I can see a few teams being interested in him.
Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 20:15 - May 21 with 1153 viewsmonmouth

Those two errors on sunday could be a very good thing for us. Can't see many 'bigger' teams risking 4m after one season that need a keeper. Wenger won't admit an error, United will be looking for 'better' (eg Cech or Lloris), City and Chelsea are sorted. That leaves Totto (if lloris goes) and Liverpool and I think they have other fish to fry, although Liverpool is a worry.

Still - get him tied up if we can, but I think we have to accept this is a player that will use us as a steppingstone if he can after being a cup winner with Arsenal. I has shown how much we need a commanding keeper for our defence though so we should know what we're after now if he does go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 20:47 - May 21 with 1091 viewsApeShit

Swansea City consider rewarding Lukasz Fabianski with new contract on 20:15 - May 21 by monmouth

Those two errors on sunday could be a very good thing for us. Can't see many 'bigger' teams risking 4m after one season that need a keeper. Wenger won't admit an error, United will be looking for 'better' (eg Cech or Lloris), City and Chelsea are sorted. That leaves Totto (if lloris goes) and Liverpool and I think they have other fish to fry, although Liverpool is a worry.

Still - get him tied up if we can, but I think we have to accept this is a player that will use us as a steppingstone if he can after being a cup winner with Arsenal. I has shown how much we need a commanding keeper for our defence though so we should know what we're after now if he does go.

Spot on, even if we do tie him up to a new contract he'll move on if he has another good season, but at least we'll get decent money for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024