Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec 19:30 - May 21 with 4411 viewsthomasJack

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Jack-b-Swansea-City-Bafetimbi-Gomis-delive

Poll: Next signing

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 10:51 - May 22 with 1279 viewsmonmouth

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 08:07 - May 22 by JackSomething

I remember a fair amount of positive buzz on here after his debut off the bench at Old Trafford.

I was really annoyed with him at Chelsea.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 11:37 - May 22 with 1231 viewsMrSwerve

This kind of thing appeases the thickos anyway.

He'd be off tomorrow if a decent-sized club stuck a wad of cash under his nose.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 12:25 - May 22 with 1209 viewsJackSomething

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 10:51 - May 22 by monmouth

I was really annoyed with him at Chelsea.

Missed a few chances that day didn't he?

I think it's become clear that (like many strikers), he needs to be playing regularly to find form. It's why I can only see a big signing coming in if he leaves.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 12:47 - May 22 with 1179 viewskarnataka

Based on what he's done over the last 2 months of the season, Gomis looks like he has the potential to be amazing for us but only time will tell if he ever reaches those heights. He's certainly got more to his game than Wilf and if we harness all of his attributes within our team pattern and structure, I can easily see him getting more than 20 goals next season. Add to that, a fair few from Siggy, Ki & Jonjo again and we're looking good in the goals for column. What we desperately need, of course, is an able back-up in case Bafe gets injured but as usual, the juggling act for GM is how to get someone good enough for a sensible price and who doesn't get upset by being on the bench 80% of the time.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 13:57 - May 22 with 1116 viewsTaliesin

Gomis is twice the player Bony is. I just hope he's here next season to show it
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 14:09 - May 22 with 1103 viewsmonmouth

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 12:25 - May 22 by JackSomething

Missed a few chances that day didn't he?

I think it's become clear that (like many strikers), he needs to be playing regularly to find form. It's why I can only see a big signing coming in if he leaves.

Oh yes I agree. His ineptitude that day was pretty worrying is all I'm saying. Compare that with those two finishes against Hull, plus City and Soton and it's clear that you are right, but believing that would happen after the Chelsea game took a bigger leap of faith than believing we might have a dud.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:00 - May 22 with 1062 viewsRancid

He'll be leading the line for us next season no questions.Hes found his feet and adjusted to our way of playing finally. It'll be madness to get rid now.Bring in another striker and like every other forward we sign it takes them 8 to 10 games to bed in.Bafas already up to speed.The only question is who do we bring in as his deputy.Not that we need one but it's always nice to have someone else keeping Gomis on his toes.A young and hungry prospect would fit the bill.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:05 - May 22 with 1050 viewssully49

Having watched this season, I don't remember the word "Jack" as part of his self-analysis being used often.
However, the goal he scored against Arsenal he could perhaps get to use a little j.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 16:30]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Login to get fewer ads

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:07 - May 22 with 1044 viewsRancid

He's a class act.Watch him bag 20 goals next season for us.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:11 - May 22 with 1028 viewsRancid

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 13:57 - May 22 by Taliesin

Sorry but that's ridiculous.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:25 - May 22 with 1005 viewsLohengrin

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 13:57 - May 22 by Taliesin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:32 - May 22 with 987 viewsScoobyWho

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:07 - May 22 by Rancid

He's a class act.Watch him bag 20 goals next season for us.

I really hope he does, but I think he burned his bridges in Janaury with the inner sanctum.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:36 - May 22 with 973 viewsRancid

I hope not and he's seemed to have knuckled down and kept his and his agents mouth shut recently.Seems a bit precious he does but being numerous uno just might see him flourish.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:40 - May 22 with 965 viewsmonmouth

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:36 - May 22 by Rancid

I hope not and he's seemed to have knuckled down and kept his and his agents mouth shut recently.Seems a bit precious he does but being numerous uno just might see him flourish.

I'd be a bit disappointed if he left now and we had to start all over again. Looking on the bright side, he's maxed up his sale value with the goals he has scored so at least there's no way we'll lose out now which looked possible in January.

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:44 - May 22 with 957 viewsDarran

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:40 - May 22 by monmouth

I'd be a bit disappointed if he left now and we had to start all over again. Looking on the bright side, he's maxed up his sale value with the goals he has scored so at least there's no way we'll lose out now which looked possible in January.

As long as he doesn't have another lie down in the middle of a game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 16:50 - May 22 with 936 viewsRancid

I think it be nuts to let him go now mate.Top calibre players are highly strung at the best of times but it's something we have to deal with and compromise to now we're a top side.Hes hardly upset the apple cart and affected us in any way as results and his goals have proven and I'm sure if he was that much of a problem he wouldn't start every game when fit.
'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 17:48 - May 22 with 896 viewsNeath_Jack

He'll go close to outscoring the amount Bony scored for us over a full season. Only downside now is his age, which may see him struggle over a full season with the pace and physicality of this league.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 22:01 - May 22 with 835 viewsScoobyWho

'I am Jack b******': Swansea City Bafetimbi Gomis delivers memorable award speec on 17:48 - May 22 by Neath_Jack

He'll go close to outscoring the amount Bony scored for us over a full season. Only downside now is his age, which may see him struggle over a full season with the pace and physicality of this league.

If we get an offer of over 8 million I would imagine due to his age alone he will be sold.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024