Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Hamilton 10:00 - May 22 with 980 viewsmax936

Has just negotiated a new deal for himself with Mecedes at 27 million a year, not bad work if you can get it, fecking hell.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lewis Hamilton on 10:09 - May 22 with 970 viewsorion3016

I feel really sorry for him coz he split up with the pussycat doll

Be over there now after

Lewis Hamilton on 10:14 - May 22 with 963 viewsWarwickHunt

Yes, but is he happy?
Lewis Hamilton on 10:21 - May 22 with 950 viewsMrSwerve

Lewis is a pauper compared to Seb Vettel who is on £50 million a year at Ferrari...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lewis Hamilton on 10:22 - May 22 with 941 viewsperchrockjack

possibly .
F1?

Cant think of a greater waste of time .

Tedious beyond tedium

My DAD, true story, took me to Sliverstone in aour Austin A105 in 1958. Moss,Hawthorne,Collins,Gurney,Salvadori,Brooks- Vanwalls ,Maseratis, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, all cars with character as were the drivers. Far more exciting then and much more dangerous.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lewis Hamilton on 10:28 - May 22 with 929 viewsMrSwerve

Lewis Hamilton on 10:22 - May 22 by perchrockjack

possibly .
F1?

Cant think of a greater waste of time .

Tedious beyond tedium

My DAD, true story, took me to Sliverstone in aour Austin A105 in 1958. Moss,Hawthorne,Collins,Gurney,Salvadori,Brooks- Vanwalls ,Maseratis, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, all cars with character as were the drivers. Far more exciting then and much more dangerous.

Can't argue that it has become sterile. I'm probably a bigger fan of F1 than football so it pains me to say it. It is now a business more than a sport, but the drop in viewing figures really have made the FIA start to think about ways to take it back to the glory days.

Danger is one thing...no one wants a driver killed but it separates them from joe public.

I'm off to Silverstone in a month or so to watch it, haven't been for 2 years so will be interesting to hear how the new engines sound. I'm preparing for the worst, the V10s and V8s sounded awesome.

I'd recommend to anyone to try the F1 at least once...it does make you appreciate it a bit more. Standing on the entry to a 180mph corner takes your breath away, TV really doesn't do it justice.

Lewis Hamilton on 10:38 - May 22 with 921 viewswestisbest

Where does he pay his tax . Probably Monaco or somwhere like that
Lewis Hamilton on 10:39 - May 22 with 917 viewsMrSwerve

Lewis Hamilton on 10:38 - May 22 by westisbest

Where does he pay his tax . Probably Monaco or somwhere like that

Switzerland I believe.

Lewis Hamilton on 11:28 - May 22 with 893 viewsClinton

Lewis Hamilton on 10:28 - May 22 by MrSwerve

Can't argue that it has become sterile. I'm probably a bigger fan of F1 than football so it pains me to say it. It is now a business more than a sport, but the drop in viewing figures really have made the FIA start to think about ways to take it back to the glory days.

Danger is one thing...no one wants a driver killed but it separates them from joe public.

I'm off to Silverstone in a month or so to watch it, haven't been for 2 years so will be interesting to hear how the new engines sound. I'm preparing for the worst, the V10s and V8s sounded awesome.

I'd recommend to anyone to try the F1 at least once...it does make you appreciate it a bit more. Standing on the entry to a 180mph corner takes your breath away, TV really doesn't do it justice.

Bit pricey though isn't it ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Hamilton on 16:35 - May 22 with 840 viewsMrSwerve

Lewis Hamilton on 11:28 - May 22 by Clinton

Bit pricey though isn't it ?

Depends which day you go really, but generally yes, it is expensive. I've spent over 200 pound on each ticket in the past. The British gp is one of the most expensive...there is quite a big demand for f1 in the uk with most of the teams based here. I think we deserve two grands prix myself...would lower prices a bit. Bernie ecclestone would never allow that though.

Lewis Hamilton on 17:07 - May 22 with 824 viewslondonlisa2001

Lewis Hamilton on 10:28 - May 22 by MrSwerve

I only very recently found out that the bloke who lives opposite me is Frank Williams' son. He has a very nice car :-)
Lewis Hamilton on 10:41 - May 23 with 757 viewsperchrockjack

Those who ve met me will know how nuts I was on Bike racing especially Speedway . When Superbikes were pre eminent in the Foggy era, Donnington PARK was something to behold and the racing really was close, that s racing not processional pissflaps.

Motor GP is still worth watching but sad no Brit of any quality near the top.

Also The TT is still a must for a bikes at least once

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024