Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins 20:20 - May 22 with 20081 viewsAndy1300

Just been for a meal in the Riverside in Gorseinon and sir Huw was there with his family also having a meal.

Seems that Rossi's is out of favour now

Number 1 team in Wales

Huw Jenkins on 10:05 - May 23 with 1798 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins on 23:20 - May 22 by ScoobyWho

What ?
Your implying that a cold pineapple suffices ?
Just for an egg.
You have no hope if you employ a cold pineapple on such a dish.
The pineapple has to be hot and placed on top of the gammon in such a way as it looks almost like a hat. Leaving people to their own devices and then adding a salad bar situation is complete and utter madness.

Like dipping garlic bread in chicken gravy, it just doesn't work.

The best way to have pineapple with gammon is have it on its own or in a fruit salad about 20 minutes after you've eaten the gammon.
Huw Jenkins on 10:05 - May 23 with 1798 viewsbuilthjack

Huw Jenkins on 08:35 - May 23 by Jackfath

I like all sausages. All shapes and sizes. Don't you?

Am not into sausages JF, I prefer some crumpet for my breakfast 😛

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huw Jenkins on 10:44 - May 23 with 1769 viewsScoobyWho

Huw Jenkins on 10:05 - May 23 by WarwickHunt

The best way to have pineapple with gammon is have it on its own or in a fruit salad about 20 minutes after you've eaten the gammon.

A well placed well cooked pineapple is clearly not your bag, your actually introducing starters here, which to be frank ( I'm not ) is pulling the rug out from underneath a few people's legs here.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Huw Jenkins on 14:02 - May 23 with 1736 viewsSwanjack10

Huw Jenkins on 08:09 - May 23 by builthjack

Does Jackfath like the Glamorgan sausage or does he go further afield and eat those big German ones?

Double ended dutch ones he loves

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Huw Jenkins on 14:05 - May 23 with 1733 viewsSwanjack10

Huw Jenkins on 10:05 - May 23 by WarwickHunt

Just eat the f uc king gammon and pineapple ffs your like old moaning grannies

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Huw Jenkins on 18:46 - May 23 with 1695 viewsLord_Bony

Huw Jenkins on 00:48 - May 23 by waynekerr55

It's obvious they didn't REST the meat properly, hence the gushing of claret.

Well Wayne it s not often I like my steak bloody...THATS RARE...ahem

I walked into a crowded restaurant the other day, and got a table right near a fat dyke (about 25 stone or so), who was working her way through a colossal pile of salad and vegetables.

When my steak arrived on the table, she looked over with disgust and asked, "Do you know how that animal died?"

"You clearly starved it to death, you fat fock", came my reply.

For a bloke that doesn't like violence, I get hit a lot.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Huw Jenkins on 20:09 - May 23 with 1655 viewsItchySphincter

Huw Jenkins on 22:19 - May 22 by Jackfath

When having gammon in a Harvester, always go for the EGG. You can get pinapple from the salad cart.

A little gammon/egg/pinapple tip for you.

Similarly, when ordering the jacket potato as your choice of side always select sour cream on the side as the butter is also available on the salad cart.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw Jenkins on 20:15 - May 23 with 1650 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 20:09 - May 23 by ItchySphincter

Similarly, when ordering the jacket potato as your choice of side always select sour cream on the side as the butter is also available on the salad cart.

Any restaurant that deems BUTTER to be a FILLING along the lines of SOUR CREAM is not worth visiting.

arseholes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins on 20:24 - May 23 with 1634 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins on 18:46 - May 23 by Lord_Bony

Well Wayne it s not often I like my steak bloody...THATS RARE...ahem

I walked into a crowded restaurant the other day, and got a table right near a fat dyke (about 25 stone or so), who was working her way through a colossal pile of salad and vegetables.

When my steak arrived on the table, she looked over with disgust and asked, "Do you know how that animal died?"

"You clearly starved it to death, you fat fock", came my reply.

For a bloke that doesn't like violence, I get hit a lot.

Properly rested meat will have little if ANY claret, that's the best way

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins on 20:29 - May 23 with 1629 viewstrampie

Do people in this country tip in restaurants ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Huw Jenkins on 20:35 - May 23 with 1619 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 20:29 - May 23 by trampie

Do people in this country tip in restaurants ?

It depends on the service recieved for me. If it's good, I call the manager over and make a point of telling them that the waiter/waitress have been excellent.

A nice touch from this classy gent.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Huw Jenkins on 20:57 - May 23 with 1597 viewstrampie

Huw Jenkins on 20:35 - May 23 by Jackfath

It depends on the service recieved for me. If it's good, I call the manager over and make a point of telling them that the waiter/waitress have been excellent.

A nice touch from this classy gent.

You are pulling my leg right ?, you give somebody a tip for walking over to your table with your plate and if they don't fall over then you tip them ?, is that the long and short of it ?, is that common tipping someone for not falling over ?. lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Huw Jenkins on 21:01 - May 23 with 1594 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 20:57 - May 23 by trampie

You are pulling my leg right ?, you give somebody a tip for walking over to your table with your plate and if they don't fall over then you tip them ?, is that the long and short of it ?, is that common tipping someone for not falling over ?. lol.

They are the face I see. If they aren't up to scratch then the whole team suffer and don't get my (extra) money.

Sorry if that offends.

not lol.

Huw Jenkins on 21:09 - May 23 with 1588 viewstrampie

Huw Jenkins on 21:01 - May 23 by Jackfath

They are the face I see. If they aren't up to scratch then the whole team suffer and don't get my (extra) money.

Sorry if that offends.

not lol.

Doesn't offend me, but if you go back to the same place having tipped before, if you don't tip again then the staff might be wondering what they have done wrong [if they did not know that is], I wonder if they could take offence in that scenario .... hmm

Huw Jenkins on 21:11 - May 23 with 1586 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 21:09 - May 23 by trampie

Doesn't offend me, but if you go back to the same place having tipped before, if you don't tip again then the staff might be wondering what they have done wrong [if they did not know that is], I wonder if they could take offence in that scenario .... hmm

My dear boy, they'll know what they've done wrong.

Huw Jenkins on 21:17 - May 23 with 1575 viewstrampie

Huw Jenkins on 21:11 - May 23 by Jackfath

My dear boy, they'll know what they've done wrong.

What are all restaurant workers psychics ? lol

Huw Jenkins on 21:18 - May 23 with 1571 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 21:17 - May 23 by trampie

What are all restaurant workers psychics ? lol

Er, no. Remember when I said I call the manager over if service has been good? Well, guess what? That's right, if it's not up to scratch, then he gets told that too.

No lol.

Huw Jenkins on 21:21 - May 23 with 1568 viewsItchySphincter

I'm trying to learn myself out of tipping, especially if I have to fetch my own drink in my refill glass or if they serve my condiments in little plastic packets.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw Jenkins on 21:24 - May 23 with 1560 viewstrampie

Huw Jenkins on 21:18 - May 23 by Jackfath

Er, no. Remember when I said I call the manager over if service has been good? Well, guess what? That's right, if it's not up to scratch, then he gets told that too.

No lol.

Blydi hell, you call the manager over all the time, lol.

Huw Jenkins on 21:26 - May 23 with 1555 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 21:24 - May 23 by trampie

Blydi hell, you call the manager over all the time, lol.

No.

May I politely ask why you insist on writing "lol" after your comments? Are you 17?

Huw Jenkins on 21:47 - May 23 with 1534 viewstrampie

Huw Jenkins on 21:26 - May 23 by Jackfath

No.

May I politely ask why you insist on writing "lol" after your comments? Are you 17?

Because the lol smiley on this site is massive, its not just a face laughing, its a face grinning holding a big f*ck off banner.

Huw Jenkins on 21:55 - May 23 with 1525 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 21:47 - May 23 by trampie

Because the lol smiley on this site is massive, its not just a face laughing, its a face grinning holding a big f*ck off banner.

Don't use either.

Huw Jenkins on 22:00 - May 23 with 1514 viewstrampie

Huw Jenkins on 21:55 - May 23 by Jackfath

Don't use either.

i'm quite happy writing lol, its very old skool.

Huw Jenkins on 22:01 - May 23 with 1511 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 22:00 - May 23 by trampie

i'm quite happy writing lol, its very old skool.

Is. It. Phuck.

It's for rems.

You're not a rem. Are you?

Huw Jenkins on 22:09 - May 23 with 1496 viewstrampie

Huw Jenkins on 22:01 - May 23 by Jackfath

Is. It. Phuck.

It's for rems.

You're not a rem. Are you?

Oh dear

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024