Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pardew comments 23:42 - May 22 with 8539 viewsadamswan

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/crystal-palace-manager

Nice to here him giving us a figurative thumbs up and some compliments etc, but the final comment really winds me up. "We will never be like Swansea. We're in London, it's a little bit more energised here in the way we play football and the way we are as people"

What is it about people who live in London who have this belief that anyone living further than 10 miles outside London must live in a cave. Travel on the tube for an hour and tell me Londoners are "energised".
Pardew comments on 09:37 - May 24 with 2262 viewsperchrockjack

ThINK Outside rthwe BOX

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pardew comments on 09:54 - May 24 with 2232 viewsphact0rri

Pardew comments on 12:25 - May 23 by perchrockjack

its why scousers,geordies,brummies,yorkies really are the same.

Its why I hate Londoners a whole with that attitude.

The real Britain and its core ,the industrial powerhouses that made this island, are well away from the south east and its ironic they are the wealthiest region by a country mile

Individual people who take up the majority aren't really all there is to it. Its easy to say I met a few people who annoy me to pisses. But that doesn't mean there aren't terrific people. The same thing can be said of a lot of major cities. But there's a collective attitude to consider too.

But I think as a City London has a deep character and is quite interesting. Course I like city's and I like the skeletons and the stories and the history they hide. London has so many levels to explore. I'd not want to live there, but its not a cespool or anything.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Pardew comments on 09:55 - May 24 with 2231 viewsAl_Bundy

Pardew comments on 09:37 - May 24 by perchrockjack

ThINK Outside rthwe BOX

Croydon is a complete utter sh1tehole..Pardew seems to have forgotten that. I lived there for 20 years and moved away in 2003. Vibrant in the 80's and 90's and the only engegising you need these days is to avoid having a toe to toe with feral youth and black gangs.
Pardew comments on 10:47 - May 24 with 2180 viewsItchySphincter

Pardew comments on 09:55 - May 24 by Al_Bundy

Croydon is a complete utter sh1tehole..Pardew seems to have forgotten that. I lived there for 20 years and moved away in 2003. Vibrant in the 80's and 90's and the only engegising you need these days is to avoid having a toe to toe with feral youth and black gangs.

I lived close by in Caterham when you were there. Used to go out in Croydon now and again. Dump.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pardew comments on 11:16 - May 24 with 2157 viewsAl_Bundy

Pardew comments on 10:47 - May 24 by ItchySphincter

I lived close by in Caterham when you were there. Used to go out in Croydon now and again. Dump.

Areas of Caterham , Sanderstead and Purley are decent enough...Croydon , Norwood , Thornton Heath and Anerley are real dives. Doubt very much Pardew lives anywhere near there and probably lives in leafy Kent borders.

Really hope Monk puts a side out to win today rather than flood it with fringe and youth.
Pardew comments on 11:26 - May 24 with 2148 viewsItchySphincter

Caterham was very nice, used to work in Biggin Hill. Lots of nice surrounding areas.

Pardew comments on 11:34 - May 24 with 2127 viewsStarsky

Pardew comments on 10:47 - May 24 by ItchySphincter

Hmmm... Probably the source of your username...

It's just the internet, init.

Pardew comments on 12:56 - May 24 with 2098 viewsScoobyWho

Pardew comments on 07:32 - May 23 by Lord_Bony

He's alright pardew and a good manager.

Hope hull win and newcastle go down the tubes.

He did say palace will never be as good as swansea mind.

Mans a c unit. Shouldn't be in work, if anyone treated the average Joe in work like he does as opposition managers or players he would be knocked clean out. Hope we fck em hard.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Pardew comments on 13:11 - May 24 with 2081 viewsLord_Bony

Pardew comments on 12:56 - May 24 by ScoobyWho

Mans a c unit. Shouldn't be in work, if anyone treated the average Joe in work like he does as opposition managers or players he would be knocked clean out. Hope we fck em hard.

Yeah I'm sure the board and players at Crystal Palace will agree on that one.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Pardew comments on 13:22 - May 24 with 2063 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well we have energised ourselves enough to finish above his teams most if the time, if not all.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pardew comments on 15:10 - May 24 with 2008 viewsItchySphincter

Decent manager. Not very popular but rarely in trouble.

Pardew comments on 18:48 - May 24 with 1963 views3swan

Pardew comments on 09:55 - May 24 by Al_Bundy

That's why you retired to the gentle south coast

Pardew comments on 19:02 - May 24 with 1937 viewsScoobyWho

Pardew comments on 15:10 - May 24 by ItchySphincter

Decent manager. Not very popular but rarely in trouble.

I'm not sure head butting a work colleague is right.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Pardew comments on 19:05 - May 24 with 1927 viewsStarsky

Pardew comments on 19:02 - May 24 by ScoobyWho

I'm not sure head butting a work colleague is right.

Itchy must have meant rarely in trouble, football wise, as in relegation contenders...

As for self discipline, he's one of the most notorious.

It's just the internet, init.

Pardew comments on 21:42 - May 24 with 1850 viewsjack247

Is 'energised' his way of saying basic?
Pardew comments on 23:49 - May 24 with 1678 viewsItchySphincter

Pardew comments on 19:05 - May 24 by Starsky

Itchy must have meant rarely in trouble, football wise, as in relegation contenders...

As for self discipline, he's one of the most notorious.

Yes. Thanks Starks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024