Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull or Newcastle 23:27 - May 23 with 8320 viewsMervyn

dont givea shite myself , probably lean towards hull......not to keen on Pardew so hope the boys have a good one tomorrow. looks like those russian barstewards are about to spoil the italians night,
jackarmy
Hull or Newcastle on 00:00 - May 24 with 6865 viewsKilkennyjack

Hull Tigers are going, i think .....

Beware of the Risen People

Hull or Newcastle on 05:07 - May 24 with 6770 viewsphact0rri

I have absolutely no reason for my distaste for hull, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't grinning a bit at the prospect of them dropping.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Hull or Newcastle on 05:45 - May 24 with 6762 viewscwrw

Hope Hull go down. Horrible fans
Hull or Newcastle on 07:41 - May 24 with 6727 viewsItchySphincter

Newcastle. Entitlement.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Hull or Newcastle on 07:55 - May 24 with 6714 viewsjackal

Newcastle deserve it for the way the club is so badly run, but I can't see Hull beating Man. U.
Hull or Newcastle on 08:59 - May 24 with 6665 viewssherpajacob

Hull or Newcastle on 07:55 - May 24 by jackal

Newcastle deserve it for the way the club is so badly run, but I can't see Hull beating Man. U.

Does steve bruce still have some friends at utd.

i think hull beating man utd is more likely than newcastle winning their gamr.

Happy for either to go, if its hull = no yorkshire teams in PL. If its newcastle - serves them right for giving a decent manager unbelievable abuse.

On balance i think i want Newcastle to go down.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Hull or Newcastle on 09:44 - May 24 with 6606 viewsLord_Bony

Hull MUST win Man u today. A draw won t do if they re in with a chance.

Would love to see the nukes go down just to teach them a lesson.

#PrayforSteviebaby#

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hull or Newcastle on 09:49 - May 24 with 6597 viewsraynor94

Hull or Newcastle on 08:59 - May 24 by sherpajacob

Does steve bruce still have some friends at utd.

i think hull beating man utd is more likely than newcastle winning their gamr.

Happy for either to go, if its hull = no yorkshire teams in PL. If its newcastle - serves them right for giving a decent manager unbelievable abuse.

On balance i think i want Newcastle to go down.

Sorry to be pedantic, Hull is not in Yorkshire also hope they go quite partial to a trip to the toon

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Hull or Newcastle on 10:05 - May 24 with 6577 viewsorion3016

I'd like it be Newcastle but we've probably got a better record against them than anyone else

Be over there now after

Hull or Newcastle on 11:06 - May 24 with 6506 viewsGlyn1

I want Man Utd to win purely for mercenary reasons (they're at odds of 5 to 4).

On the other hand, if Newcastle did go down it would be fun to see the True Geordie go into complete meltdown on YouTube:

and

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Hull or Newcastle on 11:43 - May 24 with 6474 viewsmax936

Hull are gone, there's no coming back for them, Van Gaal won't want to lose the last game of the season and players will be up for it imo.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hull or Newcastle on 12:09 - May 24 with 6449 viewstrampie

Hull are most likely to go down, although not certain.

From a Swans fan point of view eg mine, I would rather Newcastle go down as they are a bigger threat to us going forward eg next season, although we have a good record against them, Newcastle have more potential than Hull and are more likely to attract better players etc, the way things are going Newcastle might need a new owner to get to where their fans want to see them or at least the current owner change things.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hull or Newcastle on 12:34 - May 24 with 6403 viewsmorningstar

Hull or Newcastle on 09:49 - May 24 by raynor94

Sorry to be pedantic, Hull is not in Yorkshire also hope they go quite partial to a trip to the toon

Hull is in Yorkshire. It may be Humberside but it's still Yorkshire. Much the same as Merseyside is in Lancashire. If your going to be pedantic, make sure you call it correctly!

http://www.yorkshirenet.co.uk/yorkshire-maps/

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Hull or Newcastle on 12:44 - May 24 with 6379 viewsC_jack

Hull or Newcastle on 12:34 - May 24 by morningstar

Hull is in Yorkshire. It may be Humberside but it's still Yorkshire. Much the same as Merseyside is in Lancashire. If your going to be pedantic, make sure you call it correctly!

http://www.yorkshirenet.co.uk/yorkshire-maps/

Raynor wrong again

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Hull or Newcastle on 13:01 - May 24 with 6353 viewsLord_Bony

Hull is in east Yorkshire...on the border with Lincolnshire.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Hull or Newcastle on 13:02 - May 24 with 6350 viewssnork44

Hull or Newcastle on 12:09 - May 24 by trampie

Hull are most likely to go down, although not certain.

From a Swans fan point of view eg mine, I would rather Newcastle go down as they are a bigger threat to us going forward eg next season, although we have a good record against them, Newcastle have more potential than Hull and are more likely to attract better players etc, the way things are going Newcastle might need a new owner to get to where their fans want to see them or at least the current owner change things.

Difficult one this, from a Swans point of view Newcastle to stay up as we have a great record against the Toon army and Hull have always been difficult bar stewards to play against. On a personal level I would love the Barcodes to drop like a stone as their fans are the most deluded w@nkers outside of a CF post code with an equally elevated sense of entitlement. On reflection Newcastle just shut up the Geordies and to see the reaction of that Muppet the True Geordie,if they go down.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hull or Newcastle on 13:19 - May 24 with 6326 viewstrampie

Hull or Newcastle on 13:02 - May 24 by snork44

Difficult one this, from a Swans point of view Newcastle to stay up as we have a great record against the Toon army and Hull have always been difficult bar stewards to play against. On a personal level I would love the Barcodes to drop like a stone as their fans are the most deluded w@nkers outside of a CF post code with an equally elevated sense of entitlement. On reflection Newcastle just shut up the Geordies and to see the reaction of that Muppet the True Geordie,if they go down.

How much of a guide to the future is the past in football, who knows what's going to happen, if the Swans are in the Prem with Hull next season I would expect the Swans to finish above them, if the Swans are in the Prem with Newcastle next season I would hope the Swans finish above them, who out of Hull and Newcastle if they stay up are more likely to improve their lot and even be a danger to us then I would say it would be Newcastle [they are likely to have a new head coach - a good up and comer or even a big name plus possibly lots of new players some of whom might cost a few bob, it depends on Ashley I assume, Siem de Jong and Aarons have hardly played due to injury, they will be like two new signings for starters].

I'm hoping for Hull to beat Man Utd 1-0 and Newcastle to draw 1-1 with WHU.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 13:23]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hull or Newcastle on 13:39 - May 24 with 6278 viewssnork44

Hull or Newcastle on 13:19 - May 24 by trampie

How much of a guide to the future is the past in football, who knows what's going to happen, if the Swans are in the Prem with Hull next season I would expect the Swans to finish above them, if the Swans are in the Prem with Newcastle next season I would hope the Swans finish above them, who out of Hull and Newcastle if they stay up are more likely to improve their lot and even be a danger to us then I would say it would be Newcastle [they are likely to have a new head coach - a good up and comer or even a big name plus possibly lots of new players some of whom might cost a few bob, it depends on Ashley I assume, Siem de Jong and Aarons have hardly played due to injury, they will be like two new signings for starters].

I'm hoping for Hull to beat Man Utd 1-0 and Newcastle to draw 1-1 with WHU.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 13:23]

As you said it depends on Ashley, it looks like the Premier League are said to be investigating what is happening at St James as Newcastle are just accepting the money and not showing any ambition at all. Survival looks part of Ashley's strategy and bugger what the fans think.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hull or Newcastle on 13:56 - May 24 with 6242 viewsraynor94

Hull or Newcastle on 12:44 - May 24 by C_jack

Raynor wrong again

1-1 I thought Humberside

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hull or Newcastle on 13:58 - May 24 with 6239 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull or Newcastle on 11:06 - May 24 by Glyn1

I want Man Utd to win purely for mercenary reasons (they're at odds of 5 to 4).

On the other hand, if Newcastle did go down it would be fun to see the True Geordie go into complete meltdown on YouTube:

and

I was not sure until I saw this.
I like the cut if TG's jib. Apart from the foul and abusive he is passionate, knows his football and is funny as well. Most Geordies I know are decent so it is Hull down for me.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hull or Newcastle on 14:05 - May 24 with 6224 viewssherpajacob

Hull or Newcastle on 13:56 - May 24 by raynor94

1-1 I thought Humberside

I used to live in Lincolnshire and I worked with a few guys from hull and they were quite adamant hull was in the east riding of Yorkshire.

Someone made the merseyside analogy, if it's simpler swansea, neath and port Talbot are all still in Glamorgan, even if the local authority is called something else.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Hull or Newcastle on 14:05 - May 24 with 6223 viewsBYMJacks

I think that hull will go down today just cant see them beating man u today
Hull or Newcastle on 16:20 - May 24 with 6152 viewsblueytheblue

Think it would be Hull; from a selfish perspective, would prefer Hull to go down.

Last time Newcastle were in the Champ they romped it; Hull going down means there's one more promotion spot free.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Hull or Newcastle on 16:24 - May 24 with 6150 viewsLord_Bony

nOT LONG TO GO NOW nEWCASTLE LEAD

GOODBYE hull !!!

Hull or Newcastle on 16:54 - May 25 with 6030 viewsKilkennyjack

Good to see Hull go. Offer the Premier League next to nothing. hopefully we don't see them back up for a good few years. As stated above, horrible fans. The owner can rebrand in the Championship now. As Darran would say..... feck 'em.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024