Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? 17:40 - May 24 with 1998 viewsJackfath

Any ideas, please forward to;

Planet Swans Summer Fun Committee,
So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here thread,
Just Not Football Board
Planet Swans

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:43 - May 24 with 1989 viewsDarran

Phil should do Big 'Jack' Brother.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:47 - May 24 with 1982 viewsSwanjack10

Best sex positions, post a pic of a celeb youd love to hurl your angered tool right in their hoop whilst feeding her a bananna.or we could have a wierd pervy thread about the best beaches down the gower

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:53 - May 24 with 1967 viewsblueytheblue

Seven hundred threads mocking our signings?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:54 - May 24 with 1965 viewscontroversial_jack

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:47 - May 24 by Swanjack10

Best sex positions, post a pic of a celeb youd love to hurl your angered tool right in their hoop whilst feeding her a bananna.or we could have a wierd pervy thread about the best beaches down the gower

We could take the piss out of Cardiff
So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:56 - May 24 with 1955 viewsadamswan

Even though most of it is codswallop I can't wait for the transfer rumours. Looking forward to people's contacts in hospitals giving us heads ups on medicals and the like.
So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:58 - May 24 with 1952 viewsStarsky

Not much fun if you're leading the way Jackfath.
You've lost your mojo.

It's just the internet, init.

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:00 - May 24 with 1947 viewsHighjack

I might get my bollocksometer down from the attic.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:03 - May 24 with 1930 viewsStarsky

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:00 - May 24 by Highjack

Count me out if you're gonna meter our bollocks...

Login to get fewer ads

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:05 - May 24 with 1920 viewsHighjack

It scientifically measures the amount of bollocks posted on here during the transfer window. It was a great success in 2008 but I might have to make some alterations to account for the masses of new Premier league idiots we've picked up since then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:06 - May 24 with 1910 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:00 - May 24 by Highjack

I thought it broke beyond repair during the David Villa nonsense?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:09 - May 24 with 1906 viewsStarsky

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:06 - May 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Did we use it for the Blackstock era?

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:10 - May 24 with 1902 viewsScoobyWho

I suggest the following template -

Make a reasonablely informed post.
Wait for someone to disagree with it.
Tell them to fck off.

Prediction -
Scooby Doo turns up and picks sides.
Then makes friends with one of the posters calling them mate, and greeting them like an old friend.
Bluey the Blue joins in as the most reasonable man in the world.
Jackfath tries to be off the wall and is called a cnt.
Bony bans Darran for wishing unwell things on people in general.

Frank Tabannou signs for Swansea.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:12 - May 24 with 1887 viewsStarsky

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:10 - May 24 by ScoobyWho

I suggest the following template -

Make a reasonablely informed post.
Wait for someone to disagree with it.
Tell them to fck off.

Prediction -
Scooby Doo turns up and picks sides.
Then makes friends with one of the posters calling them mate, and greeting them like an old friend.
Bluey the Blue joins in as the most reasonable man in the world.
Jackfath tries to be off the wall and is called a cnt.
Bony bans Darran for wishing unwell things on people in general.

Frank Tabannou signs for Swansea.

I think your template might fail at the first stage.

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:26 - May 24 with 1861 viewsScoobyWho

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:12 - May 24 by Starsky

I think your template might fail at the first stage.

Ha, nice response.

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:53 - May 24 with 1836 viewsdickythorpe

Besic
So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 19:25 - May 24 with 1806 viewsHighjack

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 18:06 - May 24 by Joe_bradshaw

No it was a lot of work making it Magicdaps proof as he was linking us with a different player 14 times a day but I believe it's still fully functional.

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 19:41 - May 24 with 1783 viewsSgorioFruit

one word

SgorioFruit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 20:18 - May 24 with 1750 viewsDavillin

Sick, twisted posts like this one ->

Let's have peace, generosity, and courtesy.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 20:53 - May 24 with 1725 viewsJack_Meoff

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:47 - May 24 by Swanjack10

' hurl your angered tool right in their hoop.'

That is pure poetry sir, take a bow!
[Post edited 24 May 2015 20:54]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 20:56 - May 24 with 1707 viewsScoobyWho

From one cnt to a bigger one that is pure wordery.

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:37 - May 25 with 1626 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 00:46 - May 25 with 1619 viewsDarran

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 17:43 - May 24 by Darran

Phil should do Big 'Jack' Brother.

*cough*

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 07:17 - May 25 with 1568 viewsJackfath

I'd like the MODS to come up with a few threads.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 10:52 - May 25 with 1508 viewsLord_Bony

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 07:17 - May 25 by Jackfath

I'd like the MODS to come up with a few threads.

How about something along the lines of
"What's for tea"?

It s something I've been planning for a.long time.I m sure it would be a winner.
I ll run it by the management if you like..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 10:53 - May 25 with 1506 viewsJackfath

So now the season is over what fun are we going to have on here? on 10:52 - May 25 by Lord_Bony

How about something along the lines of
"What's for tea"?

It s something I've been planning for a.long time.I m sure it would be a winner.
I ll run it by the management if you like..

That's the spirit. It'll stop all my fan boys having a pop at me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024