Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date 18:30 - May 24 with 5172 viewsStarsky

maybe re-inventing yourselves might get you another season.

Anybody who doesn't want to win cups

Anybody who doesn't want European football

Anybody that doesn't want the increased capacity

Anybody that thinks BYHOFS should the target for next season

Anybody that puts up a feckin thread entitled "40 points to safety thread".

Anybody that talks more about the money the club could get, rather than the football.

We are as established in the Premier League as were ever going to be.

Let's get our arses into gear and reach for the stars.

Ambition is critical!

Onwards & upwards.

It's just the internet, init.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 01:54 - May 26 with 1859 viewsDavillin

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 22:46 - May 25 by Starsky

I'm surprised that faux pas got past auto correction Max

The only thing having to do with computers that irritates me more than auto-correct spelling is auto-correct grammar and usage.

And in the Microsoft Word program I use, there are certain elements that I cannot turn off. Chief among these are the auto-format.

The very notions that some programmer knows better than I do about all of those writing elements, and that everything they try to force on me fits every possible situation, are maddening.

And we're all stuck in this maddening world.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 06:51 - May 26 with 1829 viewsGlyn1

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 01:54 - May 26 by Davillin

The only thing having to do with computers that irritates me more than auto-correct spelling is auto-correct grammar and usage.

And in the Microsoft Word program I use, there are certain elements that I cannot turn off. Chief among these are the auto-format.

The very notions that some programmer knows better than I do about all of those writing elements, and that everything they try to force on me fits every possible situation, are maddening.

And we're all stuck in this maddening world.

Have you tried this?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 22:29 - May 26 with 1746 viewsDavillin

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 06:51 - May 26 by Glyn1

Have you tried this?

Thanks, Glyn1.

I didn't use that video, which shows a configuration slightly different from mine, but I did everything he did [more than once!] and killed most of the auto-format.

The ones I could not kill were not displayed anywhere, so I can't delete or even change them.

Many thanks for the tip.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 09:07 - May 27 with 1678 viewswhiterock

Anybody spelling Garry with just one R needs banning, instantly and it Huw Jenkins not Hugh
End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 09:25 - May 27 with 1667 viewsJackfath

I'd suggest anyone who has several posts (over 100 say) and you have never noticed them on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 09:55 - May 27 with 1648 viewsbuilthjack

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 09:25 - May 27 by Jackfath

I'd suggest anyone who has several posts (over 100 say) and you have never noticed them on here.

But if you hadn't noticed them how could you ban them!!!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 09:57 - May 27 with 1647 viewsJackfath

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 09:55 - May 27 by builthjack

But if you hadn't noticed them how could you ban them!!!!

That's the job of the MOD.

They're superior to the likes of you and I my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 10:16 - May 27 with 1638 viewsbuilthjack

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 09:57 - May 27 by Jackfath

That's the job of the MOD.

They're superior to the likes of you and I my friend.

Absolutely 😕

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 17:44 - May 27 with 1601 viewsSgorioFruit

36 points for next season please

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 05:00 - May 28 with 1537 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 17:44 - May 27 by SgorioFruit

36 points for next season please

Do you want anymore or is 36 enough for you?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 08:17 - May 28 with 1512 viewsdgt73

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:36 - May 25 by max936

FFP is dead in the water, its gonna be relaxed by all accounts, Premiership is the little acorn needed to grow our tree big and strong, 15/16 players of quality is attainable for a club like us, Europe will come if we continue to prosper its inevitable.

I said on here months ago that FFP will not last. It breaks EU free movement legislation and what we now see being played out is no doubt the end for FFP.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 09:34 - May 28 with 1473 viewsItchySphincter

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 08:17 - May 28 by dgt73

I said on here months ago that FFP will not last. It breaks EU free movement legislation and what we now see being played out is no doubt the end for FFP.

You did but it's not being relaxed because it breaks feedom of movement legislation - it's because UEFA are weary of defending the many incoming challenges re legislation as it's time consuming and expensive and they're attempting an avoidance tactic. The new PL deal hasn't helped them either as it puts most PL teams on an even footing with the likes of PSG in terms of spending. I personally think UEFA would win a court case if it was fought on the basis of freedom of movement because that's not what FFP is about. Others on here will know more about the technicalities of law but it's basically illegal here to run and insolvent company and that is basically what FFP was set up to address.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 00:08 - May 29 with 1419 viewsStarsky

I don't fecking believe this.

I typed out FFS earlier in this thread and it auto corrected to FFP.

Now everyone's talking about FFP!

FFS

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 00:27 - May 29 with 1407 viewsbuilthjack

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 00:08 - May 29 by Starsky

FFS

You will have to quit the shorthand Starsky!

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 01:00 - May 29 with 1394 viewsSwansNZ

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 00:08 - May 29 by Starsky

FFS

FFP Starsk, be careful what you type mun.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 12:03 - May 30 with 1307 viewsSgorioFruit

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 05:00 - May 28 by Starsky

Do you want anymore or is 36 enough for you?

36 to stay up and then move on from there please Starsky me ol china mug you

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024