Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Brenda 22:55 - May 24 with 10153 viewssully49

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32865755

We thought the plan was to let 8 goals in, in homage to SG
[Post edited 25 May 2015 14:30]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Poor Brenda on 22:04 - May 26 with 1681 viewsDarran

Poor Brenda on 21:56 - May 26 by ItchySphincter

He didn't get lucky, he had Suarez. Maybe Brendan's ego led him to believe that he could do just fine without snaggletooth but he was wrong. The positive effect that player had on reasonably ordinary team mates is incredible.

With all due respect Johnny G I reckon that's total bollox,I don't believe for one minute it was Rodgers decision to let Suarez join Barca.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poor Brenda on 22:35 - May 26 with 1630 viewsStarsky

Poor Brenda on 21:47 - May 26 by Darran

If Suarez hadn't have been banned at the start of last season Liverpool would have won the Prem and has I've already mentioned I f*cking hate em.

That's not true!

And I can prove it, lol

It's just the internet, init.

Poor Brenda on 22:39 - May 26 with 1617 viewsDarran

Poor Brenda on 22:35 - May 26 by Starsky

That's not true!

And I can prove it, lol

Go on then.

Poor Brenda on 22:47 - May 26 with 1599 viewsStarsky

Poor Brenda on 22:39 - May 26 by Darran

Go on then.

Look at the results Liverpool had during his ban. Impressive without him.

It's just the internet, init.

Poor Brenda on 22:59 - May 26 with 1571 viewsDarran

Poor Brenda on 22:47 - May 26 by Starsky

Look at the results Liverpool had during his ban. Impressive without him.

This is a long period that you're on Starsk. 😂

Poor Brenda on 08:40 - May 27 with 1467 viewsymaohyd

Poor Brenda on 21:31 - May 26 by waynekerr55

Got lucky over 38 games?

Yes.

Chelsea were in transition, as we're United. He inherited one of the top 3 players in the world and as a club they very nearly took full advantage of it.

Now there is a level playing field. United have a world class manager in place, Chelsea and Jose are back to their best.

City have ridiculous wealth and Arsenal are Arsenal.

In my opinion Brendan isn't good enough for that level of football. A very good manager, but not at that level.

As I said, Liverpool are delaying the inevitable. He's a dead man walking and everyone knows it.

Klopp in by one of the international weekends off in Oct/Nov.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Poor Brenda on 10:55 - May 27 with 1423 viewswaynekerr55

Poor Brenda on 08:40 - May 27 by ymaohyd

Yes.

Chelsea were in transition, as we're United. He inherited one of the top 3 players in the world and as a club they very nearly took full advantage of it.

Now there is a level playing field. United have a world class manager in place, Chelsea and Jose are back to their best.

City have ridiculous wealth and Arsenal are Arsenal.

In my opinion Brendan isn't good enough for that level of football. A very good manager, but not at that level.

As I said, Liverpool are delaying the inevitable. He's a dead man walking and everyone knows it.

Klopp in by one of the international weekends off in Oct/Nov.

So using that logic Blackburn got lucky winning the league in 95 because Cantona got banned.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Poor Brenda on 12:58 - May 27 with 1387 viewsymaohyd

Poor Brenda on 10:55 - May 27 by waynekerr55

So using that logic Blackburn got lucky winning the league in 95 because Cantona got banned.

No team that wins the league is lucky.

The bigger picture though is last season Brendan got 'lucky' in terms of the other teams and their respective situations.

If Liverpool had won the league they would have rightly been feted and BR viewed as a messiah. Would the media have questioned the quality of the opposition? Possibly. I wouldn't have.

Last year was a golden opportunity though that ultimately they didn't take.

It's all opinions. If Brendan guides Liverpool into the top 3 next season, he will have done a remarkable job and i'd be the first to admit that I was wrong.

In my opinion though he doesn't have the skills to put together a team that can be consistent throughout the season. Even last year he showed that by being over reliant on a long run. In most cases runs come to an end.

If Liverpool don't get rid of Brendan now, he will be the story of next season, enormous pressure and he will become a pantomime villain and gone by November.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor Brenda on 13:17 - May 27 with 1367 viewsAngelRangelQS

Personally I don't see what else anyone expects from Liverpool other than a top 5/6 finish with the odd cup/title challenge/top 4 spot thrown in every couple of years.
Poor Brenda on 16:47 - May 27 with 1283 viewsJBT95

Poor Brenda on 13:17 - May 27 by AngelRangelQS

Personally I don't see what else anyone expects from Liverpool other than a top 5/6 finish with the odd cup/title challenge/top 4 spot thrown in every couple of years.

I have to agree. They are competing with 5 other teams for top 4, but 4 of them are almost nailed on every year in Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Man U.
Poor Brenda on 17:06 - May 27 with 1251 viewsmonmouth

If Evo still had Moyes or didn't have a championship level manager, then Liverpool would be struggling to be top of the Merseyside league, never mind the premier league. Clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea are now miles bigger and Man U are so far out of sight it's ridiculous to speak of both in the same breath.

Me, I detest every single one of them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poor Brenda on 22:14 - May 28 with 1114 viewsmax936

Oh fuk, squeaky bum time for Brendan.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jurgen-klopp-admits-would-manage-577

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024