Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Brenda 22:55 - May 24 with 10155 viewssully49

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32865755

We thought the plan was to let 8 goals in, in homage to SG
[Post edited 25 May 2015 14:30]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Poor Brenda on 13:55 - May 25 with 2456 viewsswan_si

Poor Brenda on 10:02 - May 25 by dantheswansman

Said it all along , Guy is way of of his depth,Has not got a single clue , Comedy clubs be ringing his phone non stop though .
Fantastic comedian .

as i said, we, as a group are moving forward, collectively, and individually, as i said, collectively, individually and as a group, we are moving forward..........
aaaaargh.... shut up FFS

Poor Brenda on 13:58 - May 25 with 2449 viewsStarsky

Poor Brenda on 11:58 - May 25 by raynor94

One word Klopp

Another one... klippety

It's just the internet, init.

Poor Brenda on 14:04 - May 25 with 2431 viewswaynekerr55

The man hasn't got a clue yet he got a tune out of Danny Graham, Lita and Luke Moore, and Suarez can't speak highly enough about him.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Poor Brenda on 14:10 - May 25 with 2406 viewsStarsky

...WTF...WTF?.. Is going on in this thread?
[Post edited 25 May 2015 16:48]

Poor Brenda on 16:09 - May 25 with 2299 viewsmonmouth

Poor Brenda on 13:39 - May 25 by Highjack

And his wife would be like "I'm going down the shop, Klopp of the Kop, would you like some pop?"

And he could play good Klopp bad Klopp all on his own.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poor Brenda on 16:15 - May 25 with 2289 viewsairedale

I case anybody thinks I am responsible, I should just like to say that I had nothing but good intent at the outset.
Poor Brenda on 17:50 - May 25 with 2195 viewsSwaneeRiver

Poor Brenda on 13:02 - May 25 by Private_Partz

In all fairness to posters on here he has been receiving regular stick. Not just when he is down. Did a great job for us but it does not mean we have to like him.
He went too soon to a club with high expectations and he did not have enough experience in the transfer market. Slippery slope for him from here on in I would wager.
Huge parallels to the Waiter who has a big season ahead of him as well.....

Sorry, but secured us promotion and kept us safely up, then had the opportunity to prove himself at a bigger club, with a very successful past.
Can't blame him for going and trying, but I don't feel it is going to end happily
Poor Brenda on 18:59 - May 25 with 2094 viewsPrivate_Partz

Poor Brenda on 17:50 - May 25 by SwaneeRiver

Sorry, but secured us promotion and kept us safely up, then had the opportunity to prove himself at a bigger club, with a very successful past.
Can't blame him for going and trying, but I don't feel it is going to end happily

Hence he was a fool for trying. As was the waiter.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Poor Brenda on 19:09 - May 25 with 2077 viewsStarsky

Poor Brenda on 18:59 - May 25 by Private_Partz

Hence he was a fool for trying. As was the waiter.

He's more honourable than the waiter but just as impetuous

Poor Brenda on 19:26 - May 25 with 2047 viewsJethroJack

Hope the wee Oirish fella survives...wouldn't want those buggers coming sniffing around GM any time soon.
Poor Brenda on 19:40 - May 25 with 2009 viewsraynor94

Poor Brenda on 13:17 - May 25 by max936

innit, him being Liverpool manager as well just adds it to the pot, making some on here mess their panties

People on here have short memories, sad

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Poor Brenda on 19:54 - May 25 with 1962 viewsDr_Winston

Poor Brenda on 19:26 - May 25 by JethroJack

Hope the wee Oirish fella survives...wouldn't want those buggers coming sniffing around GM any time soon.

The natives will be demanding Klopp or Ancelotti. FSG would need balls of steel to appoint another manager from a smaller prem club.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Poor Brenda on 19:59 - May 25 with 1948 viewsDarran

Poor Brenda on 19:54 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

The natives will be demanding Klopp or Ancelotti. FSG would need balls of steel to appoint another manager from a smaller prem club.

Koeman would be ok.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poor Brenda on 20:10 - May 25 with 1926 viewsmax936

SSPN's bit earlier saying Liverpool have no intention of dismissing Brendan.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 20:26]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Poor Brenda on 20:12 - May 25 with 1922 viewsDr_Winston

Poor Brenda on 19:59 - May 25 by Darran

Koeman would be ok.

Don't think he would.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Poor Brenda on 20:41 - May 25 with 1875 viewsskippyjack

He left us too early.. I said at the time it was too early.. Will FSG give him more time to make Liverpool CL regulars.. Then title challengers?.. As somebody said.. Klopp.. Vastly experienced and a much better option than BR currently.. I'd get shot personally.. 200m he spent!.. For one foray in the CL.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Poor Brenda on 03:30 - May 26 with 1729 viewsWanderer

Poor Brenda on 13:58 - May 25 by Starsky

Another one... klippety

on mtv now.....talking about Klopp music.
Poor Brenda on 10:20 - May 26 with 1644 viewsdantheswansman

Poor Brenda on 12:34 - May 25 by DafyddHuw

Another Rogers schadenfreude thread.

Now that he's down, let's stick the boot in, cos he did such a crap job for us.

Yeah he did a good job for us but as a person the guy is a massive prick . And not just in a professional capacity .
A nut case that actually believes the crap that continuously pours out of his shiny mouth .
Poor Brenda on 13:15 - May 26 with 1533 viewsfather_jack

closet scousers out in force again.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Poor Brenda on 18:03 - May 26 with 1437 viewsymaohyd

I write this, having been a 'plastic' Liverpool supporter most of my life.

Liverpool need dynamic leadership, to go out and throw everything at Klopp. Instead they are delaying the inevitable and going down the the tried and tested, 'manager is safe' route.

If Liverpool's American owners want to finish 5th/6th again next season, then they've got their man in place.

I like Brendan, he got lucky last season though, he should get more points next season, but no chance top 4!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Poor Brenda on 21:17 - May 26 with 1337 viewsmonmouth

Yes, yes, yes, but is there more chance of Elvis being found alive than Brenno getting another full season?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poor Brenda on 21:31 - May 26 with 1303 viewswaynekerr55

Poor Brenda on 18:03 - May 26 by ymaohyd

Liverpool need dynamic leadership, to go out and throw everything at Klopp. Instead they are delaying the inevitable and going down the the tried and tested, 'manager is safe' route.

If Liverpool's American owners want to finish 5th/6th again next season, then they've got their man in place.

I like Brendan, he got lucky last season though, he should get more points next season, but no chance top 4!

Got lucky over 38 games?

Poor Brenda on 21:47 - May 26 with 1274 viewsDarran

If Suarez hadn't have been banned at the start of last season Liverpool would have won the Prem and has I've already mentioned I f*cking hate em.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poor Brenda on 21:56 - May 26 with 1242 viewsItchySphincter

He didn't get lucky, he had Suarez. Maybe Brendan's ego led him to believe that he could do just fine without snaggletooth but he was wrong. The positive effect that player had on reasonably ordinary team mates is incredible.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Poor Brenda on 22:00 - May 26 with 1229 viewswaynekerr55

Poor Brenda on 21:56 - May 26 by ItchySphincter

He didn't get lucky, he had Suarez. Maybe Brendan's ego led him to believe that he could do just fine without snaggletooth but he was wrong. The positive effect that player had on reasonably ordinary team mates is incredible.

Plus he lost his other goalscorer through Woy's Garcia esque approach to conditioning

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024