Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? 19:45 - May 25 with 4634 viewsmysonsarejacks

I think this could be an interesting thread personally. May reflect how optimistic you are as a person too.

Some commentators are saying we have reached our limit. I disagree. Could Monk be another Brian Clough type (success-wise) - maybe.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 19:59 - May 26 with 1249 viewsdeanscfc

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 19:56 - May 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

What heights would people have said 12 years ago?

Staying in the league with the hope of an FA cup draw to one of those shiny PL teams like West Ham Utd!
What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 21:53 - May 26 with 1175 viewsjack247

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 19:56 - May 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

What heights would people have said 12 years ago?

I would have said Championship strugglers at best. There is no reason why we can't now regularly compete with the likes of Everton and Southampton. I can only ever see us finishing above Liverpool or Tottenham if our good season coincides with their bad one. It would take a catastrophe of a season (or a rich owner leaving) for any of the top 4 to finish below us.
What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 23:26 - May 26 with 1144 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'm still one of those who is happy to stay in this division every season for a while, provided that in the background we are building the club up slowly. Training and academy facilities are well on their way, stadium next. Would also like to see more quality homegrown players involved too.

I'd be disappointed with 15th - 17th but anything above that then I'm happy.
What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 23:38 - May 26 with 1130 viewsDarran

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 23:26 - May 26 by AngelRangelQS

I'm still one of those who is happy to stay in this division every season for a while, provided that in the background we are building the club up slowly. Training and academy facilities are well on their way, stadium next. Would also like to see more quality homegrown players involved too.

I'd be disappointed with 15th - 17th but anything above that then I'm happy.

Seriously how the f*ck this blokes never won Poster Of The Year (like me) is bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 13:47 - May 27 with 1043 viewsdeanscfc

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 23:38 - May 26 by Darran

Seriously how the f*ck this blokes never won Poster Of The Year (like me) is bizarre.

Which part of his post don't you like?
What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 15:06 - May 27 with 1029 viewsStarsky

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 13:47 - May 27 by deanscfc

Which part of his post don't you like?

It's just the internet, init.

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 15:55 - May 27 with 1015 viewsdeanscfc

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 15:06 - May 27 by Starsky

Oops..misread it
What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 05:02 - May 28 with 960 viewsStarsky

What heights can Swansea realistically achieve? on 15:55 - May 27 by deanscfc

Oops..misread it

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024