Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement 11:12 - May 26 with 802 viewsbuilthjack

Looks like he's going to Derby. It will be interesting to see how he gets on, seems a very good coach.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paul Clement on 12:01 - May 26 with 745 viewsJethroJack

Madrid to Derby....the sacrifices people have to make to further their career.
Paul Clement on 20:07 - May 26 with 578 viewsbuilthjack

Unless West Ham go in for him, European football next season, new stadium the year after. Maybe?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paul Clement on 20:14 - May 26 with 563 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Be interesting to see which players he wants to sign.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Paul Clement on 20:41 - May 26 with 516 viewsbuilthjack

Paul Clement on 20:14 - May 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Be interesting to see which players he wants to sign.

Leon?

Paul Clement on 20:41 - May 26 with 516 viewsswanduck

Paul Clement on 20:07 - May 26 by builthjack

Unless West Ham go in for him, European football next season, new stadium the year after. Maybe?

Would be a massive gamble for them in my mind, he is completely unproven in management.

Personally I think he'll do well at Derby I know I've said it's impossible to know how he'll do but i do think he'll do well myself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024