Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz wanted 20:35 - May 26 with 6665 viewsswan_si

Jazz wanted by QPR, Fulham and Derby, bye Jazz

Jazz wanted on 07:06 - May 27 with 1984 viewsMattG

Jazz wanted on 22:54 - May 26 by JBT95

Well I doubt that. He played 10 times for us in the PL this season and I can only think of the Spurs mistake that cost us. Most players will have cost us over a season in one way or another. His mistake was no worse than double whammy Jonjo had vs Liverpool in September 2013, difference was the timing of the mistake in the game.

His assist for Gomis was Premier League level. Anybody who says otherwise is a joker. He crossed it and put it on a plate in the perfect space for Bafe. Not bad for somebody 'who can't attack'. Saying that doesn't mean he's fantastic, but saying he is league one level is laughable.
[Post edited 26 May 2015 22:55]

Can't agree with that as a way of judging a player - would you want a player who makes 5 mistakes a match but his defensive colleagues get him out of jail 95% of the time?

It might only be the Spurs mistake that cost us but he made several in the short time he was on the pitch against Arsenal which, on another day, could also have cost us. A couple of times he made decent challenges to win the ball but then played us back into trouble by either trying to take someone on or playing a risky pass - not what you want when you are desperately clinging on against one of the top four away from home. He was also given a pretty torrid time by both Bolasie and Zaha on Sunday although admittedly he was playing on the left. I'll accept that he did OK defensively against City and that his assist for Bafe was high class.

Yes, he's better than League One but it would take something very strange for him to establish himself as a PL player at this stage in his career. Wish him well, though, wherever he ends up.
[Post edited 27 May 2015 7:06]
Jazz wanted on 07:13 - May 27 with 1968 viewsKilkennyjack

Jazz wanted on 07:06 - May 27 by MattG

Can't agree with that as a way of judging a player - would you want a player who makes 5 mistakes a match but his defensive colleagues get him out of jail 95% of the time?

It might only be the Spurs mistake that cost us but he made several in the short time he was on the pitch against Arsenal which, on another day, could also have cost us. A couple of times he made decent challenges to win the ball but then played us back into trouble by either trying to take someone on or playing a risky pass - not what you want when you are desperately clinging on against one of the top four away from home. He was also given a pretty torrid time by both Bolasie and Zaha on Sunday although admittedly he was playing on the left. I'll accept that he did OK defensively against City and that his assist for Bafe was high class.

Yes, he's better than League One but it would take something very strange for him to establish himself as a PL player at this stage in his career. Wish him well, though, wherever he ends up.

Lots a good players in League 1 of course

Beware of the Risen People

Jazz wanted on 07:18 - May 27 with 1954 viewsItchySphincter

Jazz wanted on 22:54 - May 26 by JBT95

Well I doubt that. He played 10 times for us in the PL this season and I can only think of the Spurs mistake that cost us. Most players will have cost us over a season in one way or another. His mistake was no worse than double whammy Jonjo had vs Liverpool in September 2013, difference was the timing of the mistake in the game.

His assist for Gomis was Premier League level. Anybody who says otherwise is a joker. He crossed it and put it on a plate in the perfect space for Bafe. Not bad for somebody 'who can't attack'. Saying that doesn't mean he's fantastic, but saying he is league one level is laughable.
[Post edited 26 May 2015 22:55]

We'll see. His set up for Bafe was first class but you're completely blinkered and we all know why.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz wanted on 07:26 - May 27 with 1942 viewsSwansNZ

Jazz wanted on 07:18 - May 27 by ItchySphincter

We'll see. His set up for Bafe was first class but you're completely blinkered and we all know why.

He played the long through ball, because he can't attack down the wing.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jazz wanted on 09:00 - May 27 with 1872 viewsItchySphincter

Truth of the matter is that he found himself with the ball and couldn't wait to get rid of it.

It's obvious that he's neat and tidy on the ball but it's also obvious that he is well out of his depth. I struggle to see why some take it so personally.

Jazz wanted on 10:38 - May 27 with 1821 viewsGreatBritton

Jazz wanted on 09:00 - May 27 by ItchySphincter

Truth of the matter is that he found himself with the ball and couldn't wait to get rid of it.

It's obvious that he's neat and tidy on the ball but it's also obvious that he is well out of his depth. I struggle to see why some take it so personally.

I think he lost his nerve early on (when he came on for AR against Man U, as I recall) when he was targeted as a weak link. Every time I've seen him he's wanted to get rid of the ball as soon as he could, but too often dwelled on it long enough to be crowded into a mistake. If he's not confident at 24 he needs a different sort of challenge. I agree with those who see no need for great blame though.
Jazz wanted on 11:35 - May 27 with 1788 viewsJBT95

Jazz wanted on 07:26 - May 27 by SwansNZ

He played the long through ball, because he can't attack down the wing.

Well if it gets a goal who cares. Rather that than running it down the wing and out of play which happens far too often from the likes of Dyer.
Jazz wanted on 11:45 - May 27 with 1778 viewsJBT95

Jazz wanted on 07:06 - May 27 by MattG

Don't think he has made a mistake 5 times in one game.

Away against Arsenal is one of the toughest fixtures in a season. 'On another day'. What like in the Champions League final?
Login to get fewer ads

Jazz wanted on 12:07 - May 27 with 1764 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He suffered from the same problem of quite a few of the Swansea Youngsters who didn't get decent training and experience to fully develop their potential.
You can see what a difference a change of trainers and managers has made by the progress of our current under 21s, under 18s and even under 9s.

Everyone knows that confidence comes with playing regularly, so a move to a team that plays him all the time could really bring him on. he is still young enough to improve.
Jazz wanted on 14:22 - May 27 with 1694 viewsDrizzy

Jazz wanted on 23:19 - May 26 by Dr_Winston

He's made less mistakes this season per game than Fernandez, who everyone raves about.

Decent player is Jazz. Should do well given time and games in the Championship.

"He's made less mistakes this season per game than Fernandez"

Another ridiculous unsubstantiated soundbite from O'Boogs, desperately trying to challenge popular opinion in an attempt to appear edgy.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jazz wanted on 14:59 - May 27 with 1653 viewsmonmouth

Jazz wanted on 14:22 - May 27 by Drizzy

Another ridiculous unsubstantiated soundbite from O'Boogs, desperately trying to challenge popular opinion in an attempt to appear edgy.

Well to be fair, if we're talking catastrophic error then Jazz gave away possession to gift a chance to Spurs that ended in a goal, Freddie did the same to Man City and also directly gifted a goal to Diego Costa.

Fernandez is a premier league player though, Richards is not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jazz wanted on 15:26 - May 27 with 1637 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz wanted on 14:22 - May 27 by Drizzy

Yet another desperate attempt from Newps to make it sound like he knows what he's talking about by safely siding with the masses.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz wanted on 15:27 - May 27 with 1634 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz wanted on 14:59 - May 27 by monmouth

Well to be fair, if we're talking catastrophic error then Jazz gave away possession to gift a chance to Spurs that ended in a goal, Freddie did the same to Man City and also directly gifted a goal to Diego Costa.

There speaks someone who acually knows what he's talking about.

Watch and learn Newps. Watch and learn.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz wanted on 16:16 - May 27 with 1592 viewsScoobyWho

Jazz wanted on 21:33 - May 26 by magicdaps10

Not premier league standard, if we can get 1M plus for him then we have done well.

Fck, do you think they will pay for him ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jazz wanted on 16:24 - May 27 with 1576 viewsmagicdaps10

Jazz is fooking gash at this level.

FFS, even Huddersfield fans are/were saying he was gash for them! If we want to improve then we need to get rid of players like Jazz.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jazz wanted on 20:49 - May 27 with 1444 viewsjackeinstein

Jazz wanted on 16:24 - May 27 by magicdaps10

Jazz is fooking gash at this level.

FFS, even Huddersfield fans are/were saying he was gash for them! If we want to improve then we need to get rid of players like Jazz.

Think the Championship would be a good level for him he's never going to get a good run at the prem hasn't done enough when given a few chances, although I did think he meant the ball for Baf, is obviously liked by some championship clubs and could probably have a nice living there
Good luck jazz pastures new me thinks.
Jazz wanted on 21:51 - May 27 with 1384 viewsmax936

Good post Monny, but Freddie worries me on times with his wayward passes, hopefully he can sort that out in pre season, feel sorry for Jazz though I think he knows his limitations, but he clearly tries his best, hope he can find a team that'll play him regularly allowing him to build his confidence.

Good Luck Jazz whatever happens.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jazz wanted on 15:58 - May 28 with 1287 viewsDrizzy

So if we're talking catastrophic errors per game Jazz has had 1 in a handful of appearances, Fede has had 2 over the course of the season.

O'Boogie-Woogie still chatting sh*te then.

Jazz wanted on 18:39 - May 28 with 1232 viewsJBT95

Jazz wanted on 15:58 - May 28 by Drizzy

So if we're talking catastrophic errors per game Jazz has had 1 in a handful of appearances, Fede has had 2 over the course of the season.

O'Boogie-Woogie still chatting sh*te then.

What so a player has to have so many appearances before they are allowed a mistake?
Jazz wanted on 18:56 - May 28 with 1212 viewsDrizzy

Jazz wanted on 18:39 - May 28 by JBT95

What so a player has to have so many appearances before they are allowed a mistake?

No. O'Boogs claimed that Jazz made less errors per game than Fernandez which is simply not the case. Nothing to do with how playing X amount of games before making an error, not sure how you arrived to that conclusion.

Jazz wanted on 19:46 - May 28 with 1166 viewsDarran

Jazz started 7 leagues this season this season and Fede 27 and Jazz made less mistakes.
They're both shit then.
[Post edited 28 May 2015 19:47]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jazz wanted on 21:19 - May 28 with 1121 viewsItchySphincter

Freddy is very good, Jazz is not very good. The difference is subtle but significant.

Jazz wanted on 21:33 - May 28 with 1105 viewsJBT95

Jazz wanted on 18:56 - May 28 by Drizzy

No. O'Boogs claimed that Jazz made less errors per game than Fernandez which is simply not the case. Nothing to do with how playing X amount of games before making an error, not sure how you arrived to that conclusion.

Truth is we don't know unless you are Opta Joe.
Jazz wanted on 21:37 - May 28 with 1092 viewsDarran

Jazz wanted on 21:33 - May 28 by JBT95

Truth is we don't know unless you are Opta Joe.

I know he's a welsh international mate but come on you're not that f*cking thick surely?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jazz wanted on 21:38 - May 28 with 1090 viewsJBT95

Jazz wanted on 21:37 - May 28 by Darran

I know he's a welsh international mate but come on you're not that f*cking thick surely?

Obviously I want Welsh players to do better than any other nationality, but I don't understand the amount of hate Jazz receives and lack of praise for what he has done well.

I honestly can't see why people think he is of no better standard than a league one player. If that was the case, Man City would have torn him a new one don't you think?
[Post edited 28 May 2015 21:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024