Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? 09:07 - May 27 with 1269 viewsSwaneeRiver

I can't understand what's behind the sacking of Fat Sam and Steve McClaren unless the club have a better manager ready to move straight into the hot seat.
There's no guarantee that the names being suggested for West Ham (our own Garry, Laudrup) could actually do any better than Allardyce has achieved.
Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 09:24 - May 27 with 1241 viewsClinton

Derby seem to have had Clement lined -up when they sacked McClaren. Clement has lots of potential, although its a bit of a punt.
Fat Sam got chucked out because West Ham hate him and he appears not to like them much either. Chalk and cheese. Little to do with performance. They have a Europa tie in about six weeks, hope they are relegated.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:16 - May 27 with 1172 viewsepaul

Who's Garry Laudrup

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:19 - May 27 with 1159 viewsbuilthjack

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:16 - May 27 by epaul

Who's Garry Laudrup

Michael Monk's cousin

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:26 - May 27 with 1144 viewsairedale

Look at Brentford, I can't help feeling that sometimes us guys in the stands think we know far more about football than the people who are paid to run our clubs.
Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:27 - May 27 with 1143 viewsepaul

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:19 - May 27 by builthjack

Michael Monk's cousin

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:30 - May 27 with 1136 viewsNeiltheTaylor

There are legal implications to touting a job about

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:34 - May 27 with 1131 viewsLeonisGod

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:30 - May 27 by NeiltheTaylor

There are legal implications to touting a job about

That's why it's (normally) done on the quiet.
Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 13:54 - May 27 with 1000 viewsC_jack

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 10:26 - May 27 by airedale

Look at Brentford, I can't help feeling that sometimes us guys in the stands think we know far more about football than the people who are paid to run our clubs.

There's an interesting story to that, and what is going on at Brentford

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2015/05/15/soccer-analytics-brentford-midtjyllan

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 14:02 - May 27 with 990 viewsApeShit

Big Sam wasn't sacked, they just didn't renew his contract.
Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 14:16 - May 27 with 956 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Watford is an interesting case as well.

About to appoint their fifth manager in a year. A year in which they gained automatic promotion to the Premier league.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 14:24 - May 27 with 947 viewsmonmouth

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 14:16 - May 27 by Joe_bradshaw

Watford is an interesting case as well.

About to appoint their fifth manager in a year. A year in which they gained automatic promotion to the Premier league.

If it's true that they just refused to cave in to 'outrageous' pay demands, then I salute them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 14:48 - May 27 with 916 viewsmonmouth

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 13:54 - May 27 by C_jack

There's an interesting story to that, and what is going on at Brentford

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2015/05/15/soccer-analytics-brentford-midtjyllan

That is fascinating.

It looks like a Swansea approach but driven by an algorithm. That will be interesting to watch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why sack a manager when no-one else is lined up? on 22:01 - May 27 with 791 viewsScoobyWho

I'm not sure football clubs need managers,a decent coaching team with built in supervision is all a club needs with a board that convenes regularly to employ agents to source players of a certain ilk.

Ok, the club can call the head man a manager if they like, but if there is a style of play and a recognised thread running through the set up it pretty much makes the title of manager redundant.
I reckon it could work .....

PS - Allardyce is a fat cnt who has stolen a living for years, God only knows why these muppets employ him.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024