Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dentists 09:56 - May 27 with 1587 viewsJackfath

Anyone on here not go? When was the last time you did?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dentists on 10:18 - May 27 with 1575 viewsDarran

You need teeth so I doubt Oldjack goes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dentists on 10:24 - May 27 with 1564 viewsItchySphincter

Every six months or sooner if required.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dentists on 11:41 - May 27 with 1529 viewsLord_Bony

I missed an oppointment for root canal treatment a while back and now have to start from scratch all over again...next appointment December...after the startings of it which I just had..if you know what i mean...never mind..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Dentists on 12:24 - May 27 with 1495 viewsCooperman

I have at least 2 appointments a year with both dentist and hygienist. I also didn't have a filling until I was 39. Is there a link?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dentists on 13:38 - May 27 with 1454 viewsDyfnant

Dentists on 12:24 - May 27 by Cooperman

I have at least 2 appointments a year with both dentist and hygienist. I also didn't have a filling until I was 39. Is there a link?

It'll be due to good eating habits, not 'grazing' on sugar day in day out

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dentists on 16:10 - May 27 with 1378 viewsScoobyWho

Dentists are very important for people with teeth.

Mind you, mine also does a decent line in used children's toys, they keep them in the corner of the waiting room.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dentists on 18:48 - May 27 with 1303 viewsplasjack

Jackfath the tooth fairy.
Dentists on 20:10 - May 27 with 1254 viewsJackfath

Dentists on 18:48 - May 27 by plasjack

Jackfath the tooth fairy.

What an odd comment.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Dentists on 20:23 - May 27 with 1240 viewsAquinas

4 years ago. They're all still there.
Dentists on 20:30 - May 27 with 1233 viewsplasjack

Dentists on 20:10 - May 27 by Jackfath

What an odd comment.

Banter aside i clean my teeth 3 times a day and occasionally use mouthwash as i think dental health is important.
Dentists on 20:30 - May 27 with 1231 viewslifelong

Alexander Road Dental Practice, Gorseinon..... Very good.

Huge Swans fans.
Dentists on 20:31 - May 27 with 1231 viewsJackfath

Dentists on 20:30 - May 27 by plasjack

Banter aside i clean my teeth 3 times a day and occasionally use mouthwash as i think dental health is important.

#bantz

Dentists on 00:07 - May 28 with 1150 viewsDyfnant

Dentists on 20:30 - May 27 by plasjack

Stop wasting your cash on mouth wash, buy floss instead

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dentists on 01:15 - May 28 with 1127 viewsswanduck

I went the other day but it was the first time I'd been in about a year and a half, just because I kept on forgetting to make an appointment. My teeth were fine though, one of my wisdom teeth is coming through :(
Dentists on 09:59 - May 28 with 1074 viewsLord_Bony

Remember this one...Any one tried pulling their own teeth yet?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/127164/pulling-your-own-

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Dentists on 10:05 - May 28 with 1061 viewsDDCH

I didn't go for 10 years between the ages of 16 and 26 after being tortured by a dentist on Brynymor road throughout my teenage years. Just before I was 16 we wanted to remove 2 teeth from the bottom and then schedule in wisdom teeth removal as he said all my teeth would cross.

As soon as I was 16 and was in control of my own gob I never went back much to the anger of my parents.

10 years later as a 26 year old I panic and think I better have a check up and get whatever needs doing....well doing.

I found a new dentist in Uplands, went in for a checkup and x-rays and he said all was fine, no work needed. I told him about the last dentist and he said the work was pointless. After doing some reading a lot of dentists used to supplement their income with lots of add ons (unnecessary work) known in the trade as drilling for gold.

I was so impressed by my new dentist I refused to option to move when he went private and took out insurance.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Dentists on 10:18 - May 28 with 1046 viewsDr_Winston

My dentist is an East Stand ST holder. Tidy fella.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dentists on 12:37 - May 28 with 1004 viewssquarebear

Dentists on 10:18 - May 28 by Dr_Winston

My dentist is an East Stand ST holder. Tidy fella.

A new dentist has started at my practice. Greek, I think she is, or Romanian or something vaguely similar. She checked my teeth then went on off one about my tooth having died and it was being reabsorbed or something. She got me into a bit of a panic to tell you the truth saying stuff like "If you want to save it get yourself down to the private dentist on the marina - quick!".

Down I went. £150 later the private dentist said "Nothing wrong with that guv". Oh well.
Dentists on 13:39 - May 28 with 983 viewssquarebear

And the mouthwash thing - it never occurred to me but I would mouthwash after brushing, which basically removes the protective layer I had just applied with my brush+toothpaste.

Now it's floss then mouthwash then brush.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024