Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth 11:48 - May 27 with 3244 viewsSwaneeRiver

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3096409/Preston-striker-Jermai
If she's a ST holder she should be banned
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:01 - May 27 with 2160 viewsdameedna

ill informed and poor press another non story
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:06 - May 27 with 2138 viewslondonlisa2001

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:01 - May 27 by dameedna

Can I ask why you say that?

If it's to do with the 'fact' she knows themas she claimed subsequently - it has been denied by the family of the little boy.

I don't understand why she cannot just be charged with theft? The shirt was clearly in the possession of the little boy and she took it from him. Surely that is theft? Maybe one of our police officers can say?

I cannot understand how this is anything other than repulsive.
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:07 - May 27 with 2137 viewsJackfath

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:06 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

If it's to do with the 'fact' she knows themas she claimed subsequently - it has been denied by the family of the little boy.

I don't understand why she cannot just be charged with theft? The shirt was clearly in the possession of the little boy and she took it from him. Surely that is theft? Maybe one of our police officers can say?

I agree Lisa you sexy little minx.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:11 - May 27 with 2120 viewslondonlisa2001

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:07 - May 27 by Jackfath

I agree Lisa you sexy little minx.

oh God, it's half term isn't it?

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:19 - May 27 with 2077 viewsWitneyjack

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:06 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

The problem in this situation is proving that the shirt 'belonged' to the little boy.

Definition of theft is to "dishonestly appropriate property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it"

She is still a piece of work though......
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:23 - May 27 with 2063 viewsmagicdaps10

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:01 - May 27 by dameedna

Before you make a comment like that then i suggest you look at the facts.

She is scum. Stole the shirt because she claims she knows the boy and was going to look after it and then went and put it on gumtree. The family of the boy know the lady and have rubbished everything she has said.

They are not PNE fans, went there to see their kids play in a game before the play off final. This woman will say and believe that she is innocent to the claims and will even convince herself she is a decent person BUT from what i witnessed and facts from the little boys family........she is just a bad person.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:24 - May 27 with 2061 viewslondonlisa2001

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:19 - May 27 by Witneyjack

The problem in this situation is proving that the shirt 'belonged' to the little boy.

Definition of theft is to "dishonestly appropriate property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it"

She is still a piece of work though......

Fair enough.

I think that the shirt is in his possession and therefore is 'his' by the time she snatched it. I can see that there may be an argument about that given it's almost immediate though. Presumably there doesn't need to be more proof than being given something as a gift, although I guess the argument would also be that Beckford didn't deliberately gift the shirt to that specific kid?

Shame, as charging her with theft would be perfect. Absolutely scummy behaviour.
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:44 - May 27 with 2002 viewsdameedna

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:23 - May 27 by magicdaps10

Before you make a comment like that then i suggest you look at the facts.

She is scum. Stole the shirt because she claims she knows the boy and was going to look after it and then went and put it on gumtree. The family of the boy know the lady and have rubbished everything she has said.

They are not PNE fans, went there to see their kids play in a game before the play off final. This woman will say and believe that she is innocent to the claims and will even convince herself she is a decent person BUT from what i witnessed and facts from the little boys family........she is just a bad person.

the gum tree ad is a hoax
Login to get fewer ads

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:48 - May 27 with 1984 viewsraynor94

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:44 - May 27 by dameedna

How are you today Vickie?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:52 - May 27 with 1971 viewsmagicdaps10

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:44 - May 27 by dameedna

Really!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:58 - May 27 with 1953 viewssnork44

The Gumtree ad may have been a hoax, but the way she grabbed the shirt off the kid and the self satisfied smirk on her repulsive face as she walked away is enough proof to show she is nothing more than a vile piece of shit! As the saying goes in the regards to her bleating 'The 'Lady' protesteth too much' although the term Lady for her is an insult as lowlife is a better description.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:05 - May 27 with 1938 viewsWitneyjack

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 12:24 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

Fair enough.

I think that the shirt is in his possession and therefore is 'his' by the time she snatched it. I can see that there may be an argument about that given it's almost immediate though. Presumably there doesn't need to be more proof than being given something as a gift, although I guess the argument would also be that Beckford didn't deliberately gift the shirt to that specific kid?

Shame, as charging her with theft would be perfect. Absolutely scummy behaviour.

If Beckford comes out and says that he gave the shirt to the boy then obviously that changes things. I agree in principle but I know just how lawyers are adept at seeking exemptions within the law to get their clients off.
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:07 - May 27 with 1922 viewscontroversial_jack

Lazy journalism
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:13 - May 27 with 1910 viewsraynor94

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:07 - May 27 by controversial_jack

Lazy journalism

Why is it lazy journalism, do you honestly defend scrum like that?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:17 - May 27 with 1904 viewsswanduck

Scabby and selfish but the scum of the Earth?? Come on!!
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:30 - May 27 with 1850 viewssnork44

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:17 - May 27 by swanduck

Scabby and selfish but the scum of the Earth?? Come on!!

No,Scum of the Earth sounds just about right,as for her claim 'she was looking after the shirt for the boy' ,then why hasn't she returned it to him? No,she is just a thieving piece of scum and I hope the press hounds her to the edge of a nervous breakdown, because scum like her deserve nothing less.

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:33 - May 27 with 1832 viewsDyfnant

Should be returned to Preston FC for them to raffle for charity.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:59 - May 27 with 1773 viewsHighjack

Think there's a proviso in the law that it's not theft if the item is deliberately abandoned. So as the shirt belonged to Beckford/the club and thrown randomly into the crowd it cannot be theft.

Still morally wrong though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 14:25 - May 27 with 1706 viewsAndy1300

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:59 - May 27 by Highjack

Think there's a proviso in the law that it's not theft if the item is deliberately abandoned. So as the shirt belonged to Beckford/the club and thrown randomly into the crowd it cannot be theft.

Still morally wrong though.

apparently Beckford agreed to give it to her son before the game, when he went to the stand he gave it to the friend of the boy, the woman then took it off the boy for her son to have it as was agreed.

so many rumours going around that you don't know what to believe

Number 1 team in Wales

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 14:52 - May 27 with 1640 viewsswan_si

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 14:25 - May 27 by Andy1300

apparently Beckford agreed to give it to her son before the game, when he went to the stand he gave it to the friend of the boy, the woman then took it off the boy for her son to have it as was agreed.

totally agree with everyones views on this woman, but, why did Beckford throw his shirt to the group of kids knowing it would cause chaos, if he'd agreed to give it to her son (not)then surely he should of done just that, it was like throwing scraps to a pack of dogs for them to fight over, i think she's a scum c_nt, but Beckford should of picked out 1 kid to give it to.
NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 14:54 - May 27 with 1628 viewssnork44

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 14:25 - May 27 by Andy1300

Is that what the thieving Trollope is saying ! Well let's see what Beckford says? Somehow I think it is different to what the lowlife is claiming. Scum like her have no shame, as I said before I hope the press hound her mercilessly.

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 14:58 - May 27 with 1616 viewsAustinIsOurHero

If that's the case, why is Beckford giving the lad another, signed shirt?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 15:02 - May 27 with 1606 viewssnork44

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 14:52 - May 27 by swan_si

totally agree with everyones views on this woman, but, why did Beckford throw his shirt to the group of kids knowing it would cause chaos, if he'd agreed to give it to her son (not)then surely he should of done just that, it was like throwing scraps to a pack of dogs for them to fight over, i think she's a scum c_nt, but Beckford should of picked out 1 kid to give it to.

She is trying to justify her scummy behavior and will lie to get away from the publicity. The pictures don't lie and shows her to be the piece of scum she really is!

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 16:14 - May 27 with 1496 viewsScoobyWho

Apparently Beckford looked quite bemused when asked if he pre arranged to give the shirt away.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 17:19 - May 27 with 1398 viewscontroversial_jack

NSR This Preston "Supporter" is the Scum Of the Earth on 13:13 - May 27 by raynor94

Why is it lazy journalism, do you honestly defend scrum like that?

It's hardly the crime of the century, that's why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024