Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Programme collectors... 11:22 - May 28 with 1021 viewsscottishjack

Long story short, my lad has a collection of Champions league final programmes, went to order this years one and as I was on the site I use, typed in Swansea and this came up!

http://www.manchesterprogrammeshop.com/1964-fa-cup-semi-final-preston-v-swansea-

Well before my time, and not sure why the hell it is on there?
Programme collectors... on 11:24 - May 28 with 1017 viewsbuilthjack

My Dad was there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Programme collectors... on 18:22 - May 28 with 895 viewsoldcob

I was there. P1ssing down with rain. Their centre half hoofed it downfield from centre circle, one bounce into our goal, Dwyer was in goal if my memory serves me right. We outplayed them and didn't deserve to go out on a lucky lob like that. I think the goal scorer was a lad called Singleton, though may be wrong, going from memory.
Programme collectors... on 20:48 - May 28 with 852 viewsOldjack

I listen to it on a transistor

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Programme collectors... on 20:49 - May 28 with 850 viewsJackfath

Programme collectors... on 20:48 - May 28 by Oldjack

I listen to it on a transistor

You must have been around 30 then?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Programme collectors... on 20:55 - May 28 with 843 viewsOldjack

Programme collectors... on 20:49 - May 28 by Jackfath

You must have been around 30 then?

piss off you tart

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Programme collectors... on 20:55 - May 28 with 841 viewsJackfath

Programme collectors... on 20:55 - May 28 by Oldjack

piss off you tart

Sharrup.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024