Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea 4 Reading 2 08:54 - May 30 with 2849 viewsjackharris

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 08:56 - May 30 with 2837 viewsdgt73

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:00 - May 30 with 2833 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:04 - May 30 with 2817 viewsbuilthjack

What a day, and what an adventure since.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:07 - May 30 with 2803 viewsforkbeard

Great memories including fans taking over a petrol station area for the afternoon
Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:07 - May 30 with 2798 viewsdgt73

Still living the fcuking dream.......can you hear me Kardiff City fc.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:12 - May 30 with 2785 viewslifelong

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:00 - May 30 by Dr_Winston

Still gives goose pimples watching that, what a day.
Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:19 - May 30 with 2763 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:12 - May 30 by lifelong

Still gives goose pimples watching that, what a day.

It's easy to forget due to Sinclair's hat trick and "The £90m blockâ„¢" just how well Beaker played in the game. Two key passes leading to two penalties and almost totally nullified Jimmy Kebe.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:29 - May 30 with 2743 viewssomersetsimon

I'll never forget it.

I can still remember the horrible feeling at half time that the 3-0 scoreline was a bit flattering to us and Reading were going to come back at us.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 10:13 - May 30 with 2684 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:07 - May 30 by forkbeard

Great memories including fans taking over a petrol station area for the afternoon

Well I hope they kept the pricing down.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 10:23 - May 30 with 2667 viewslonglostjack

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 10:13 - May 30 by ScoobyWho

Well I hope they kept the pricing down.

What a day!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 10:56 - May 30 with 2624 viewsSwanzay

That block by Monk, I forgot that Tatey's two passes led to the 2 penalties, what a JB!
Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 11:28 - May 30 with 2588 viewsMattG

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 09:19 - May 30 by Dr_Winston

It's easy to forget due to Sinclair's hat trick and "The £90m blockâ„¢" just how well Beaker played in the game. Two key passes leading to two penalties and almost totally nullified Jimmy Kebe.

This. Remember worrying during the build-up about Kebe giving Tatey the runaround but, after a couple of runs early on, he was in Beaker's pocket for the rest of the game.

What a day - never to be forgotten.
Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 12:19 - May 30 with 2532 viewswaynekerr55

Apparently the 90m block was a given as he was a defender.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 12:36 - May 30 with 2513 viewsdameedna

I had a bit of a scrap with someone who was criticising Tate
he was most apologetic after I sorted him out
heroes
tate Sinclair monk and dobbie
all not prem players we owe them a lot though I hope Sinclair comes good and learns to pass
Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 17:26 - May 30 with 2340 viewsTreforys_Jack

Still can't believe the second penalty went in, was right under us and keeper went the right way and appeared to have it covered. Outpouring of emotion was incredible at the final whistle. A real roller coaster ride. Worst moment for me was seeing the Reading fans erupt when their second went in and the wall of sound hitting us a second or 2 after.
Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 18:05 - May 30 with 2316 viewswaynekerr55

Me and the missile went for a ruby in the Regency club after the game and it was packed out with Reading fans

My methi chicken tasted even better than usual

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:11 - May 30 with 2250 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 12:36 - May 30 by dameedna

I had a bit of a scrap with someone who was criticising Tate
he was most apologetic after I sorted him out
heroes
tate Sinclair monk and dobbie
all not prem players we owe them a lot though I hope Sinclair comes good and learns to pass

Ever since that day I've used the Reading game as a handy barometer to test whether people truly understand the game of football or not. Those who think Tate had a good game pass the test. Those who think he didn't don't.

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:16 - May 30 with 2240 viewsNeathJack

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:11 - May 30 by Dr_Winston

Ever since that day I've used the Reading game as a handy barometer to test whether people truly understand the game of football or not. Those who think Tate had a good game pass the test. Those who think he didn't don't.

Tate used all his experience that day.

Everyone was expecting Kebe to blow him away but Tatey always give himself a couple of yards buffer zone on him to negate the pace difference and was able to read his movement. Outstanding performance.
Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:24 - May 30 with 2230 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

One of the landmark days in my life, as sad as that may be.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:42 - May 30 with 2204 viewsJack_Meoff

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:24 - May 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I actually think that was the third best day of my life after my kids being born. Actually I'll play safe and say fourth after my wedding in case my wife views this...!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:50 - May 30 with 2182 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:16 - May 30 by NeathJack

Tate used all his experience that day.

Everyone was expecting Kebe to blow him away but Tatey always give himself a couple of yards buffer zone on him to negate the pace difference and was able to read his movement. Outstanding performance.

Couldn't agree more.

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:55 - May 30 with 2159 viewsmonmouth

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:24 - May 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

That is seriously sad.

Me too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 21:05 - May 30 with 2131 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 20:55 - May 30 by monmouth

That is seriously sad.

Me too.

If that's sad then colour me tragic too. There aren't many days I have a completely clear memory of despite the best efforts of stupid amounts of beer. That's one of them. I can relive every moment, every emotion. Hull is another of those days. Both still give me the heebie jeebies.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea 4 Reading 2 on 10:23 - May 31 with 1968 viewsMattG

And let us not forget the effect of Kev's pre-match speech - spine-tingling stuff.

Love his description of it in J2AK where he was beating himself up for not preparing as well as the Reading guy.....!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024