Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu - Bridges have been burned 08:39 - Jun 22 with 38001 viewswestisbest

Contract to be killed off ?
What a shame .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3133653/Michu-forgotten-man-loved-Wales
Michu - Bridges have been burned on 10:32 - Jun 24 with 3134 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 09:58 - Jun 24 by perchrockjack

Gents, he s fooked and had been for some time.
History best forgotten and move on as he wont be the player he was and could have been. SHAME but we move on and in the great scheme of things he s just another player who played (very well) for us .

WE LOOK FORWARD NOT BACKWARDS

I tend to agree with you that we have another Ferrie and his career could be very well over. However I think we must move heaven and earth to ensure this is the case.
The last thing I want his for him to go to West Spam for peanuts and start banging 15 - 20 goals per season.
Moving forwards can often involve players returning to a club. History is full of them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 12:55 - Jun 24 with 2976 viewsdobjack2

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 10:32 - Jun 24 by Private_Partz

I tend to agree with you that we have another Ferrie and his career could be very well over. However I think we must move heaven and earth to ensure this is the case.
The last thing I want his for him to go to West Spam for peanuts and start banging 15 - 20 goals per season.
Moving forwards can often involve players returning to a club. History is full of them.

His move to Napoli suggested he didn't want to be here. If someone else is interested in him I don't see that he will have changed his mind.

If this is the case remember the player he once was for us and everyone, player club and fans needs to move on.
Michu - Bridges have been burned on 13:17 - Jun 24 with 2931 viewsmonmouth

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 12:55 - Jun 24 by dobjack2

His move to Napoli suggested he didn't want to be here. If someone else is interested in him I don't see that he will have changed his mind.

If this is the case remember the player he once was for us and everyone, player club and fans needs to move on.

I suspect that the club and many of the fans moved on some time ago.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 13:21 - Jun 24 with 2921 viewsJohnw102

£4 million from Wet Spam? I'll drive him there!
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-forward-Michu-linked-4-mill

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 14:21 - Jun 24 with 2847 viewsdobjack2

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 13:17 - Jun 24 by monmouth

I suspect that the club and many of the fans moved on some time ago.

I think that your suspicions about the club are right but think that a lot of fans are hoping that the michu of his first season is going to return.
Michu - Bridges have been burned on 16:48 - Jun 24 with 2687 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 12:55 - Jun 24 by dobjack2

Indeed that is another possibility although I am not so sure he has gone that far. All I am saying Is we must consider all situations. His mindset may have changed. They are supposedly professionals and grown men. Egos need to be put aside I such circumstances.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 16:57 - Jun 24 with 2666 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 13:21 - Jun 24 by Johnw102

£4 million from Wet Spam? I'll drive him there!
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-forward-Michu-linked-4-mill

Fair dos to the evening post. Where Planet Swans lead they follow. ;-)
£4m would sound like one hell of a risk on their behalf. I am not even sure he would fit their style of football either unless the new guy is planning to change to a less direct style. I would still not like to see a fully fit Michu playing for another team in 'our league' though. I shudder to think of the reception he would get down here.

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 16:58 - Jun 24 with 2663 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 14:21 - Jun 24 by dobjack2

I think that your suspicions about the club are right but think that a lot of fans are hoping that the michu of his first season is going to return.

Some if us do but I would think almost everyone recognises it is very, very long shot.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 17:10 - Jun 24 with 2634 viewsDewi1jack

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 14:21 - Jun 24 by dobjack2

The operative word is hoping.
But only if his attitude and fitness is ok.
A 1st season Michu, who was a stroppy bollox even under Loudstrop, upsetting the dressing room spirit isn't welcome no matter how many goals he could score IMHO.
I'd love a 1st season Michu back. Fit and without the attitude.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 17:23 - Jun 24 with 2607 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 17:10 - Jun 24 by Dewi1jack

The operative word is hoping.
But only if his attitude and fitness is ok.
A 1st season Michu, who was a stroppy bollox even under Loudstrop, upsetting the dressing room spirit isn't welcome no matter how many goals he could score IMHO.
I'd love a 1st season Michu back. Fit and without the attitude.

I agree with most of that although I always take the dressing room rumours with a pinch of salt. Sure there were a couple of bust ups and those were reported but I don't think I read anything official regarding Michu. Happy to be corrected on that one.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2015 17:50]

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 21:38 - Jun 24 with 2418 viewsStarsky

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 16:57 - Jun 24 by Private_Partz

Fair dos to the evening post. Where Planet Swans lead they follow. ;-)
£4m would sound like one hell of a risk on their behalf. I am not even sure he would fit their style of football either unless the new guy is planning to change to a less direct style. I would still not like to see a fully fit Michu playing for another team in 'our league' though. I shudder to think of the reception he would get down here.

Why would you shudder.

Bring it on if he leaves us.

It's just the internet, init.

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 21:46 - Jun 24 with 2393 viewsmonmouth

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 21:38 - Jun 24 by Starsky

Why would you shudder.

I shudder because he'd probably be given a standing ovation, especially if he scored against us.

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 21:58 - Jun 24 with 2346 viewsSwansNZ

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 21:46 - Jun 24 by monmouth

I shudder because he'd probably be given a standing ovation, especially if he scored against us.

One kick of our advertising boards, and he’d be fecked again.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 22:15 - Jun 24 with 2310 viewsmonmouth

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 21:58 - Jun 24 by SwansNZ

One kick of our advertising boards, and he’d be fecked again.

Electrocuted by Jimmy's Funeral Services.

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 22:41 - Jun 24 with 2256 viewsraynor94

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 16:48 - Jun 24 by Private_Partz

Indeed that is another possibility although I am not so sure he has gone that far. All I am saying Is we must consider all situations. His mindset may have changed. They are supposedly professionals and grown men. Egos need to be put aside I such circumstances.

Your gullibility never cease to amaze me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 23:49 - Jun 24 with 2180 viewsScoobyWho

I get the feeling that Michu has very few if any friends left at Swansea.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 00:02 - Jun 25 with 2168 viewsDarran

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 23:49 - Jun 24 by ScoobyWho

I get the feeling that Michu has very few if any friends left at Swansea.

Well Partzy would like a Michael and Michu sandwich.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 11:19 - Jun 25 with 2026 viewsicecoldjack

I would love to see him back here but judging by the way he has been absent from the club for almost a year i cant see a return.

I also womder, and maybe somebody can correct me here, why we havent seemed to be monitoring his injury situation closely, normally when an asset is injured at a loaned club he returns to his parent club to be assesed and worked on, i havent heard of him returning here for any of that, which seems a bit odd considering the potential value of the player.

I could of course be wrong here and maybe our medical people have flown abroad instead, but still, all seems a bit odd just the same.

This points to something alot more finite regarding michu and the swans IMO. I know that he always gave maximum effort on the field for us and so the fact he wanted out points to how he felt about the new regime replacing laudrup, again this is all conjecture but it seems that the club were prepared to draw aline and basically re boot the dressing room and start again with the core swansea lads like williams,britton,rangel,taylor etc .

The fact we almost overnight moved out or let leave ,for little money ,chico,michu,canas,pozuelo,jdg,pablo and to a lesser extent vorm and thn spend heavily to build something new tells me the club are strictly moving forward without any baggage from the past.

Once again the club called it spot on.

I have no doubt they had a clear plan to go out and buy proven qaulity and spend heavily to ensure this transaction went smoothly for the new manager, the plan worked and thus to me it shows that the club dont need to worry about the likes of michu if they dont want to .

I think this was a big calculated risk by the swans and they got it bang on, getting rid of the dressing room clique,the manager and any player who was indifferent to what the swans stood for is key.

I cant see them wanting michu back for so many small reasons but the biggest one is that we spent millions resetting the squad and getting everyone moving in one direction together.

One clique won and one clique lost But huw jenkins and the board deserve huge credit for making some tough calls i can never see them digging up the past after all the investment and upheaval so michu IMO will be consigned to history .
Michu - Bridges have been burned on 12:07 - Jun 25 with 1969 viewsDewi1jack

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 21:46 - Jun 24 by monmouth

Depends on if he celebrates or not.
It's apparently ok to give our EX players (and therefore our enemies on the pitch) a standing ovation if they don't celebrate.
Would we clap them if they went to our inferior Eastern cousins, scored and didn't slap their head like a tw@? (I'd probably wet myself laughing if they did the "swim away!!" instead. Once a Jack!!)

And if Michu scores and kicks the hoardings requiring the aid of Jimmy's Funeral parlour, hopefully he blows the rolling adverts facing the East stand completely.
And Jacks' electrical services don't have a free appointment until next May!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 12:12 - Jun 25 with 1959 viewsmorningstar

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 11:19 - Jun 25 by icecoldjack

I would love to see him back here but judging by the way he has been absent from the club for almost a year i cant see a return.

I also womder, and maybe somebody can correct me here, why we havent seemed to be monitoring his injury situation closely, normally when an asset is injured at a loaned club he returns to his parent club to be assesed and worked on, i havent heard of him returning here for any of that, which seems a bit odd considering the potential value of the player.

I could of course be wrong here and maybe our medical people have flown abroad instead, but still, all seems a bit odd just the same.

This points to something alot more finite regarding michu and the swans IMO. I know that he always gave maximum effort on the field for us and so the fact he wanted out points to how he felt about the new regime replacing laudrup, again this is all conjecture but it seems that the club were prepared to draw aline and basically re boot the dressing room and start again with the core swansea lads like williams,britton,rangel,taylor etc .

The fact we almost overnight moved out or let leave ,for little money ,chico,michu,canas,pozuelo,jdg,pablo and to a lesser extent vorm and thn spend heavily to build something new tells me the club are strictly moving forward without any baggage from the past.

Once again the club called it spot on.

I have no doubt they had a clear plan to go out and buy proven qaulity and spend heavily to ensure this transaction went smoothly for the new manager, the plan worked and thus to me it shows that the club dont need to worry about the likes of michu if they dont want to .

I think this was a big calculated risk by the swans and they got it bang on, getting rid of the dressing room clique,the manager and any player who was indifferent to what the swans stood for is key.

I cant see them wanting michu back for so many small reasons but the biggest one is that we spent millions resetting the squad and getting everyone moving in one direction together.

One clique won and one clique lost But huw jenkins and the board deserve huge credit for making some tough calls i can never see them digging up the past after all the investment and upheaval so michu IMO will be consigned to history .

Wow! What a post. This ladies and gents (whatever side of the fence your sitting on), sums it all up perfectly.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 12:21 - Jun 25 with 1945 viewstomdickharry

The big question is whether he will be there on the weekend to pick up his new kit.
Michu - Bridges have been burned on 12:27 - Jun 25 with 1933 viewsLord_Bony

I think the real question is what does Michu want to do?

Monk has said its up to him to decide...so its all a bit of an open book.

Great that he can play in many different positions....his versatility would mean he would just slot right back in...

Anyways, lest we forget...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 13:00 - Jun 25 with 1881 viewsdobjack2

Don't agree about michu's versatility. His best position in my view is a roaming role behind a centre forward - routledge or possibly ayew role. As a striker I don't think he was a particularly good target man and could lose shape as part of a 4 man midfield.

If he was fit interested in playing for us and prepared to be part of the team I would be happy for him to be part of the squad. Don't expect it though.
Michu - Bridges have been burned on 13:50 - Jun 25 with 1815 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff had player The greatest player you never saw'

Swansea had a player ' The greatest player I ever saw' and for that brief 16 months in time I stand by that statement. The best player to have graced our club and glorious white shirt in 40 years of Swansea fandom.

It's just an opinion.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 13:58 - Jun 25 with 1799 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu - Bridges have been burned on 21:38 - Jun 24 by Starsky

Why would you shudder.

Just a term I used. I will be giving as much grief as the next man. ;-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024