Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muslim day 08:50 - Jun 27 with 10731 viewsjackportis

Why not? Why don't we celebrate this religion. 99% are peaceful decent people. We know very little about this religion only hear the terrorist activity. If the country went on a positive rather than bashing the 1% this may change minds. Schools to be educated and work force. I'm also a believer that poppa pig should be removed from TV. If it offends which it does get another cartoon on. Look at the soaps.. The Muslim characters fully integrate needs a bigger profile. Why don't you see Muslim clothing on the high street? Another one. We need to meet halfway. As salami alaikum.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Muslim day on 08:52 - Jun 27 with 2913 viewsLord_Bony

Peppa Pig is one of my favourite shows...why should it be removed?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Muslim day on 08:59 - Jun 27 with 2893 viewsjackportis

Muslim day on 08:52 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

Peppa Pig is one of my favourite shows...why should it be removed?

It was in the sun yesterday. Rod lidl was on about the fact pigs/pork are a sacred animal and the westerners are taking the mikey in effect. Bring back rainbow(hopefully won't offend the gays). As I said we know little and we would be ignorant la il Lahaina il Allah ( there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messengers)

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Muslim day on 09:05 - Jun 27 with 2878 viewsChrisSCFC

They should parade hand in hand with the gays.
Muslim day on 09:08 - Jun 27 with 2871 viewsjackportis

Muslim day on 09:05 - Jun 27 by ChrisSCFC

They should parade hand in hand with the gays.

I like it. Why not have a "look at how multicultural and diverse the UK is day"

Muslim day on 09:35 - Jun 27 with 2824 viewsupvcjack

Nice pork dinner for me tomorrow
Muslim day on 10:14 - Jun 27 with 2777 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is actually a very good idea. Maybe not a Muslim day as such but certainly festivals throughout the country at differing times. It could help to show that indeed it is a peaceful religion. Give leaders an opportunity to emphasises this and help integration with ALL groups in the process. We should be striving to unite with all peaceful groups in these terrible times.
Peppa Pig is also a good idea for the kids but we can leave that one to the corporates. We have much bigger issues to deal with.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Muslim day on 10:30 - Jun 27 with 2755 viewsDull1Thomas

Muslim day on 08:59 - Jun 27 by jackportis

It was in the sun yesterday. Rod lidl was on about the fact pigs/pork are a sacred animal and the westerners are taking the mikey in effect. Bring back rainbow(hopefully won't offend the gays). As I said we know little and we would be ignorant la il Lahaina il Allah ( there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messengers)

If he referred to the pig as a sacred animal for Muslims or Jews he's got that as skewed as the rest of his paper's hate fuelled invective.
The food laws of Jews and Muslims are sensible for the arid, hot and pre-refrigirated lands where they originated. Then they involved their gods and it all became another law to exert control.

For the record I do have many Muslim friends who put up with my atheism and cynicism in the same way I put up with their belief in fairies (we just take the piss out of each other. I'm going to hell they are becoming dust). These people, the average everyday person, in the UK & abroad are devastated their religion is being desecrated by the extremists.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 10:35]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Muslim day on 10:51 - Jun 27 with 2730 viewstrefelinjack

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is allah's" - Koran passage

Having read most of the Koran passages similar to this occur time and time again.
Even if just 1% of Muslims are violent then there are over 10 million in the world and 20 thousand people in the uk who intend on causing harm to people. Now that is a small number in comparison to the amount of Muslims who actually sympathise with their ideas. Out of the top ten most violent countries in the world, 8 are muslim, yet apparently islam is a religion of peace, some of you either can't understand the truth or don't want to see it
Login to get fewer ads

Muslim day on 10:58 - Jun 27 with 2706 viewsLord_Bony

Muslim day on 10:51 - Jun 27 by trefelinjack

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is allah's" - Koran passage

Having read most of the Koran passages similar to this occur time and time again.
Even if just 1% of Muslims are violent then there are over 10 million in the world and 20 thousand people in the uk who intend on causing harm to people. Now that is a small number in comparison to the amount of Muslims who actually sympathise with their ideas. Out of the top ten most violent countries in the world, 8 are muslim, yet apparently islam is a religion of peace, some of you either can't understand the truth or don't want to see it

I could quote similar from any religion.

Most violent war zone countries such as the middle east we all contributed to stirring things up a little...

Muslims are peaceful people by and large in this country...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Muslim day on 10:59 - Jun 27 with 2703 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 10:51 - Jun 27 by trefelinjack

I'd argue that the people who claim terrorists are not true muslims are wrong. Afterall, it's the terrorists who are carrying out the quran to the letter - islam, the way it was intended.

All religion is f*cked up - but Islam is the worst.

How many deaths so far worldwide just this Ramadan? (Here's a clue - it's in the hundreds!).

[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 11:06]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Muslim day on 11:11 - Jun 27 with 2686 viewstrefelinjack

Muslim day on 10:58 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

Most violent war zone countries such as the middle east we all contributed to stirring things up a little...

Exactly religion is bullshit. You can pick an chose anything you want and ignore the rest
Muslim day on 11:13 - Jun 27 with 2679 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Clearly no concept of historical facts. The middle east, along with most of Africa has always been a shitstorm of bloodshed and tribal warfare!

Muslim day on 11:37 - Jun 27 with 2651 viewsLord_Bony

Muslim day on 11:11 - Jun 27 by trefelinjack

Exactly religion is bullshit. You can pick an chose anything you want and ignore the rest

Heres the Jewish take on things...all gentiles (non jews) are no more worthy than cattle and should be treated as such..

He cites a number of specific instances of the ways in which Jewish religious authorities have kept their flocks under control. In general, the rabbis have taught their fellow Jews that their Gentile neighbors are spiritually and morally unclean; that they are subhuman, on a level with the beasts of the field; and that they hate Jews and must be hated in return. Jews are taught that the Christian religion is a religion fit only for animals, and that its founder, Jesus, was the son of a prostitute and is presently immersed in a pit of boiling excrement in hell.

Among the Hassidim (Hebrew for "pious ones") all of these teachings are kept current. Shahak points out that a central thesis of the Hassidic doctrine is that only Jews are human beings, and that the universe was created for them alone. Non-Jews were created only to be used by Jews. Although this teaching about the subhumanity of Gentiles is most open and explicit among the bearded, sidelocked, black-hatted Orthodox Jews that one sees in Jewish strongholds such as New York City, it comes from the core of Jewish tradition and is accepted to a greater or lesser degree by all pious Jews. It is, for example, a specific tenet of the Jewish Defense League and is cited in the membership handbook for that group.

Muslim day on 12:37 - Jun 27 with 2596 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pfft. This whole "oh we can include anyone in our liberal(ish) society" just doesnt work, face it.

I notice they dont have this issue in countries such as Japan. Nope, just the West with their efforts on trying to please everyone.

Give some an inch, and theyll take the fcking lot. My sympathy for teh "decent, peaceful people" is waining, im sorry and im usually a pretty tolerate, open minded sort of person. Every day its something. Enough is enough.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Muslim day on 12:46 - Jun 27 with 2586 viewsDull1Thomas

The Old Testament is one long series of vicious acts after another.
But the New Testament affirms the Old and don't forget, - Mtt 10:34 'Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.'
Jesus is God ergo Jesus did al the smiting in the Old Testament. Try the floody floody Ah remember that little ditty? It commemorates the destruction of every living thing on the earth bar Noah's family and representatives of the animal world ... because people had stopped worshipping a god (and therefore Jesus) who hadn't thought to let 99.9% of the world know they existed.
Then fast forward to the fluffy Roman Catholic's who happily slaughtered for god on three continents.
ISIS as with all religious extremists are criminals pure and simple. But the greatest crimes have always been perpetrated by those who profess there is only one god ... theirs. Ironically the one god character of the Jews, Christians & Muslims is the same murderous, vindictive, genocidal maniac.

Muslim day on 13:58 - Jun 27 with 2539 viewsClinton

Effectively there's already a Muslim Day. At the end of Ramadan, there's the Eid festival, it's quite a big thing in any part of the country with large Muslim populations.
Saturday July 18 this year if you want to partake.
During Ramadan the Muslims can't eat and drink in the hours of daylight. The Ramadan period includes midsummer day this year, they must be starving by the time the sun goes down.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Muslim day on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 2528 viewsLeonisGod

Muslim day on 13:58 - Jun 27 by Clinton

Effectively there's already a Muslim Day. At the end of Ramadan, there's the Eid festival, it's quite a big thing in any part of the country with large Muslim populations.
During Ramadan the Muslims can't eat and drink in the hours of daylight. The Ramadan period includes midsummer day this year, they must be starving by the time the sun goes down.

Is the right answer. They already plenty of festival days for all religions if people want to celebrate them. We don't need anymore. If we are going to have another celebration day let's do it for something that isn't so divisive as religion.
Muslim day on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 2518 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 14:14 - Jun 27 by LeonisGod

Is the right answer. They already plenty of festival days for all religions if people want to celebrate them. We don't need anymore. If we are going to have another celebration day let's do it for something that isn't so divisive as religion.

Let's have an Athiest, Science and Common Sense Day!

Muslim day on 14:22 - Jun 27 with 2514 viewsLeonisGod

Muslim day on 14:20 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Let's have an Athiest, Science and Common Sense Day!

We have National Science Week already. I'm not sure about the others, but if we don't then yep why not. Especially if we can have a couple of extra days off work.
Muslim day on 14:24 - Jun 27 with 2508 viewsClinton

Atheist, Science and Sense HOliday for Everyone ...... ASSHOLE day.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Muslim day on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 2505 viewsLeonisGod

Muslim day on 14:24 - Jun 27 by Clinton

Atheist, Science and Sense HOliday for Everyone ...... ASSHOLE day.

LOTS of people will be able to join in with that one
Muslim day on 14:37 - Jun 27 with 2490 viewsLohengrin

Muslim day on 10:14 - Jun 27 by Private_Partz

It is actually a very good idea. Maybe not a Muslim day as such but certainly festivals throughout the country at differing times. It could help to show that indeed it is a peaceful religion. Give leaders an opportunity to emphasises this and help integration with ALL groups in the process. We should be striving to unite with all peaceful groups in these terrible times.
Peppa Pig is also a good idea for the kids but we can leave that one to the corporates. We have much bigger issues to deal with.

Mate, any belief system that posits death as the consequence of changing your opinion deserves to be laughed at not lauded. You can't give elbow room to nonsense, you'll end up as daft as they are.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Muslim day on 15:23 - Jun 27 with 2457 viewsjackportis

Muslim day on 13:58 - Jun 27 by Clinton

That's great what does one do to celebrate it. I don't want Muslims to think I'm celebrating in terms of thank god it's over. Where do I go and what do I say to a Muslim.

Muslim day on 15:26 - Jun 27 with 2452 viewsDull1Thomas

Muslim day on 15:23 - Jun 27 by jackportis

That's great what does one do to celebrate it. I don't want Muslims to think I'm celebrating in terms of thank god it's over. Where do I go and what do I say to a Muslim.

You give up your 40 day fast - like lent but hard core.

Muslim day on 15:35 - Jun 27 with 2442 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 15:23 - Jun 27 by jackportis

You are a Kaffir. So introduce yourself as one and ask them when they intend to stop demanding society bends to their whims to make them feel more comfortable and powerful, instead of accepting and becoming a citizen of the place they now consider 'home'. Also, you could ask them whether they really are against the work carried out by IS (and keep a close look out for smirks).

Don't forget to hand out complimentary ham sandwiches and sausage rolls.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024