Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muslim day 08:50 - Jun 27 with 10707 viewsjackportis

Why not? Why don't we celebrate this religion. 99% are peaceful decent people. We know very little about this religion only hear the terrorist activity. If the country went on a positive rather than bashing the 1% this may change minds. Schools to be educated and work force. I'm also a believer that poppa pig should be removed from TV. If it offends which it does get another cartoon on. Look at the soaps.. The Muslim characters fully integrate needs a bigger profile. Why don't you see Muslim clothing on the high street? Another one. We need to meet halfway. As salami alaikum.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Muslim day on 15:48 - Jun 27 with 1187 viewsowainglyndwr

I think people have had enough of them,
Most dont want to fit in and just want their own communities within the UK.
Muslim day on 15:53 - Jun 27 with 1181 viewsDull1Thomas

Muslim day on 15:48 - Jun 27 by owainglyndwr

I think people have had enough of them,
Most dont want to fit in and just want their own communities within the UK.

The thing is, the ones who do fit in aren't noticed.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Muslim day on 16:00 - Jun 27 with 1177 viewsowainglyndwr

Muslim day on 15:53 - Jun 27 by Dull1Thomas

Not many try thats the problem
Muslim day on 16:05 - Jun 27 with 1171 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 15:53 - Jun 27 by Dull1Thomas

Oh, they ARE noticed. It's just everyone else is told to be more respectful and not as racist when they're criticised.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Muslim day on 17:33 - Jun 27 with 1143 viewsDull1Thomas

Muslim day on 16:05 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Oh, they ARE noticed. It's just everyone else is told to be more respectful and not as racist when they're criticised.

Racism at its purest.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Muslim day on 17:34 - Jun 27 with 1141 viewsexiledclaseboy

Muslim day on 17:33 - Jun 27 by Dull1Thomas

Racism at its purest.

You're in trouble now...

Poll: Tory leader

Muslim day on 17:55 - Jun 27 with 1125 viewslondonlisa2001

After reading this thread and the one about Pride, I think there is a definite gap in the market for a 'It was better in the 1950s before all those blacks and gays came along Day' where people that wished it was 60 years ago could march. Instead of a rainbow flag and disco music they could carry flags depicting plague and pestilence, carry photos of Alf Garnett and moan.

This forum could run a bus.
Muslim day on 18:13 - Jun 27 with 1111 viewsexiledclaseboy

Muslim day on 17:55 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

After reading this thread and the one about Pride, I think there is a definite gap in the market for a 'It was better in the 1950s before all those blacks and gays came along Day' where people that wished it was 60 years ago could march. Instead of a rainbow flag and disco music they could carry flags depicting plague and pestilence, carry photos of Alf Garnett and moan.

Three buses. At least.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Muslim day on 19:41 - Jun 27 with 1094 viewsNookiejack

Rather than promote any religion - i think a much better idea is to close down all faith schools across the country.

Then in resultant secular schools the core beliefs of these religions should be challenged,

From the 'talking snake in the bible' to how an illiterate warlord in the middle east was somehow given divine inspiration to write the Quran.

The claim that "the Quran is the irrefutable word of God" and can't be challenged is unacceptable. Sharia law then follows on from it - even though you can't challenge the basis of the Quran. Indeed any challenge is deemed as blasphemous.

The kids of religious people of all persuasions - should be going home from school asking their parents challenging questions about the core beliefs that underpin their religion - not being further brainwashed in faith schools.

In contrast secularism protects the rights of atheists, religious minorities (especially non-Abrahamic religions), women, and LGBT people. Islam does not.
Muslim day on 19:56 - Jun 27 with 1086 viewsdgt73

Have a day off FFS Lisa. Not everyone wants to live in your idea of utopia.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Muslim day on 20:05 - Jun 27 with 1073 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Here we go. Criticise muslims and islam and you're a racist brigade are out!

Last I heard - this was still the UK! If you're so 'hurt' by the things you read here - toddle on to somewhere else whilst us grown ups have a discussion here.

Muslim day on 20:19 - Jun 27 with 1050 viewsdgt73

As i have said before the balkanisation of the UK is well underway. The tipping point will soon arrive IMO.

Muslim day on 20:25 - Jun 27 with 1042 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 20:19 - Jun 27 by dgt73

As i have said before the balkanisation of the UK is well underway. The tipping point will soon arrive IMO.

And too many people, especially those in government, are too apathetic or liberal to do anything about it. Just look at the destruction we see to young lives that has taken place in Rotherham alone?!!!

Muslim day on 20:30 - Jun 27 with 1034 viewsdgt73

Muslim day on 20:25 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

And too many people, especially those in government, are too apathetic or liberal to do anything about it. Just look at the destruction we see to young lives that has taken place in Rotherham alone?!!!

"Fiddling while Rome burns" is the expression I'm looking for.

Muslim day on 20:33 - Jun 27 with 1027 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 19:56 - Jun 27 by dgt73

Have a day off FFS Lisa. Not everyone wants to live in your idea of utopia.

I know - God, imagine, a world where people just get on with it rather than worry about other people being different to them.

Sounds like hell.
Muslim day on 20:34 - Jun 27 with 982 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 20:33 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

I know - God, imagine, a world where people just get on with it rather than worry about other people being different to them.

Sounds like hell.

Yeah - like those people minding their own business on the beach in Tunisia right!???

You're part of the problem here Lisa. You just can't see it!

Muslim day on 20:38 - Jun 27 with 976 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 20:05 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Here we go. Criticise muslims and islam and you're a racist brigade are out!

Last I heard - this was still the UK! If you're so 'hurt' by the things you read here - toddle on to somewhere else whilst us grown ups have a discussion here.

Where have I said I'm hurt by it?

And I didn't say anything about racism? I simply said that there are a lot of people that want to turn the clock back 60 years. Do you disagree with that?

Ironic though that you choose a pic to try to make a point that is of Benedict Cumberbatch as a nominee for an award for playing Alan Turing, who gave so much to this country yet was castigated because he happened to be gay.
Muslim day on 20:40 - Jun 27 with 968 viewsdgt73

Muslim day on 20:33 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Sounds like hell.

You are one of the first on here to slag off people who don't share your views on race/religion/sexuality - in fact you are more of a fascist than the fascists - only you can't see it.

Muslim day on 20:41 - Jun 27 with 967 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 20:38 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

And I didn't say anything about racism? I simply said that there are a lot of people that want to turn the clock back 60 years. Do you disagree with that?

Ironic though that you choose a pic to try to make a point that is of Benedict Cumberbatch as a nominee for an award for playing Alan Turing, who gave so much to this country yet was castigated because he happened to be gay.

It was implied in your statement suggesting it was better here before black people, and holding posters of Alf Garnett.

On a side note, are we not talking about muslims here, not gay people?

And on a third note - see how many gay people are being thrown off the top of tall towers in towns forcefully taken over by IS?? ... in the name of a peaceful religion of course!

Muslim day on 20:45 - Jun 27 with 961 viewsdgt73

Muslim day on 20:38 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

There we go then, Alan Turing won the Second World War - you wait it won't be long before this is part of the school curriculum.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 20:46]

Muslim day on 20:47 - Jun 27 with 959 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 20:34 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Yeah - like those people minding their own business on the beach in Tunisia right!???

You're part of the problem here Lisa. You just can't see it!

I'm not part of any problem you dick.

I think that the events in Tunisia were shocking. An appalling violation of anything that is good.

I am as angry and upset about it as you are. The only difference is, that I see those scumbag sh*heads that did it as animals that are using religion as a non existent justification.
By assuming that they behave the way they do because they are Moslem, you are giving them the justification that they are looking for.

There is absolutely nothing in their religion that excuses the way they behave - nothing at all. So stop giving them a religious basis for any of it. It's the same as saying that the IRA were all about Catholicism - no they weren't - they were just scum that liked blowing people up because they are evil.

The vast majority of Moslems hate these people as much as you do. The problem is that by tarring all Moslems with the same brush, you are turning it into a 'them and us' situation and making it worse. Instead of thinking it's about Christians vs Moslems, try seeing it as decent humans vs evil animals.
Muslim day on 20:49 - Jun 27 with 955 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 20:47 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

I think that the events in Tunisia were shocking. An appalling violation of anything that is good.

I am as angry and upset about it as you are. The only difference is, that I see those scumbag sh*heads that did it as animals that are using religion as a non existent justification.
By assuming that they behave the way they do because they are Moslem, you are giving them the justification that they are looking for.

There is absolutely nothing in their religion that excuses the way they behave - nothing at all. So stop giving them a religious basis for any of it. It's the same as saying that the IRA were all about Catholicism - no they weren't - they were just scum that liked blowing people up because they are evil.

The vast majority of Moslems hate these people as much as you do. The problem is that by tarring all Moslems with the same brush, you are turning it into a 'them and us' situation and making it worse. Instead of thinking it's about Christians vs Moslems, try seeing it as decent humans vs evil animals.

personal insults mow??

"absolutely nothing in their religion" she says
[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 20:50]

Muslim day on 20:49 - Jun 27 with 953 viewsChrisSCFC

Muslim day on 20:47 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

What's with the insults just because someone has a different opinion?
Muslim day on 20:55 - Jun 27 with 941 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 20:49 - Jun 27 by ChrisSCFC

What's with the insults just because someone has a different opinion?

I was the one described as being part of he problem that led to innocent people dying in Tunisia yesterday, and you think I'm the one being insulting by calling the person that accused me of that a dick?

Really?
Muslim day on 20:58 - Jun 27 with 932 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 20:49 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

personal insults mow??

"absolutely nothing in their religion" she says
[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 20:50]

You were the one who described me as being part of what led to innocent people being murdered yesterday.

I think 'dick' is pretty mild in comparison don't you?

And I'm pretty certain that the Koran is neither in English nor has little pictures of ISIS scum. And I'm equally certain that you could find similar in the Bible. Check out Leviticus when you get a moment or two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024